Russian Man Shows His Penis To 7-11 Cashiers

Lite Beer

Russian Man Shows His Penis To 7-11 Cashiers

13782945901378294610l.jpg

Seven-Eleven shop assistants in Pattaya were shocked when an unidentified Russian man showed off his penis in front of them in the convenience store.

According to a shop assistant, the Russian tourist, presumed to be between 35-40 years old, went inside the middle-size convenience store late at night. The man, according to the witness, seemed confused and pretended to search for items on the shelf.

The man waited until crowds left the store, before exposing himself in front of the assistants.

A Good Samaritan chased the man away, before police arrested him as he wandered in his neighbourhood.

Police obtained a CCTV record of the man′s behaviour in the convenience store for evidence, and charged the Russian with sexual harassment.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM09ESTVORFU1TUE9PQ==&sectionid=TURFd01BPT0=

--KHAOSOD English 2013-09-04

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I imagine it's all a mistake, the poor guy went into the store simply to buy condoms and was asked what size.

There was, no doubt, the usual language barrier, so the clerk used her hands to ask, like this,"How big?"post-9891-0-35229900-1378305646_thumb.jp

And the Russian said "Nyet, I've got it with me, here, look!"

And this is Thailand news ?

Normally this should be found under Pattaya News clippings .

Or maybe it is meant as a warning , beware the russians, they are soon cum -in your local 7-eleven.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1