Word Association

StreetCowboy

(Firstly may I just say that this thread, sometimes, seriously does my head in!)

I'm not sure therefore whether the word I'm proposing below is linked to banana roti or under-duress, or maybe both or maybe neither. It is however of some comfort to myself that SC, the OP of this thread, is probably the most off-the-wall poster on TV.

That is a compliment SC.....okay here goes:

diapason

(It is a free association game with very minimal guidelines. Sometimes two words are required to describe a single thing. If you want to say ice cream you can't just say ice or cream because those separately are different things. Banana roti fits with this thinking. There are many things called roti, and if you just said banana you would not convey your point at all. So I have no problem with two or even three word replies.

What does my head in are the replies that are completely unrelated in any way to the previous post, Sometimes I am sure I simply don't understand it, but quite often I am sure it is that some posters just don't get the game.)

Keys

Duress

Koh Toa

Pancake

Banana

Man

Banana roti

My mind, sorry if it does not follow you rules

(Firstly may I just say that this thread, sometimes, seriously does my head in!)

I'm not sure therefore whether the word I'm proposing below is linked to banana roti or under-duress, or maybe both or maybe neither. It is however of some comfort to myself that SC, the OP of this thread, is probably the most off-the-wall poster on TV.

That is a compliment SC.....okay here goes:

diapason

(It is a free association game with very minimal guidelines. Sometimes two words are required to describe a single thing. If you want to say ice cream you can't just say ice or cream because those separately are different things. Banana roti fits with this thinking. There are many things called roti, and if you just said banana you would not convey your point at all. So I have no problem with two or even three word replies.

What does my head in are the replies that are completely unrelated in any way to the previous post, Sometimes I am sure I simply don't understand it, but quite often I am sure it is that some posters just don't get the game.)

Keys

Duress

Koh Toa

Pancake

Banana

Man

Banana roti

My mind, sorry if it does not follow you rules

Hey Bonnie Lad - as the Canofmuchworms rightly pointed out 'there ain't no rules' And anyways it's nice having your head seriously done in sometimes. (mentally only of course). BTW thanks for showing your thought-train duress to banana roti - mmm interesting case Watson. I think the Scunner Campbell may have had a hand in this!

Em

Affinity ?

In-yer-dreams

• Like 2