Is Thai Visa High Tech "chinese Whispers"?

PREM-R

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of topics, can anyone recommend a good dentist in Bkk who can do a good topical injection?

I can give you some injections if you want :-)

I am not a doctor but it seems to be funny to give other people injections :-))

I believe the OP said in 10-12 posts we are debating something else! Never. Although I will say the chinese economy is doing very well.

chinese food is not as nice as Thai food. and the Baht is excalating...

It's been almost 5 hours now, and this thread still hasn't been hijacked by a political rant ! A new record ?

Speaking of records, the NHL playoffs are on ! If only I could watch some of the games here.

And what about those games the girls play in the bars ? Anyone play any of them at home ?

They say home is where the heart is, but my heart dances at a certain club every night :o

Was the club the first Weapon of Mass Destruction ? Is that why Columbus invaded North America ?

I've been invaded by ants ! They usually show up in the bathroom and take over the sink.

I haven't heard too many complaints about sink-holes in Pattaya lately. Not enough rain perhaps ?

I believe the OP said in 10-12 posts we are debating something else! Never. Although I will say the chinese economy is doing very well.

that is only because Taiwan is a part of China (maybe)

So there we have it PremR. I told you earlier that we stick rigidly to topics and take it very seriously when posters go off topics. Chinese whispers, my Ass. :D Talking of Gene Pitney, he died a couple of weeks ago, i believe :D

I think its disgusting that no one's gone off topic :D

What a crap thread :o

So there we have it PremR. I told you earlier that we stick rigidly to topics and take it very seriously when posters go off topics. Chinese whispers, my Ass. :D Talking of Gene Pitney, he died a couple of weeks ago, i believe :D

but already page 2 for a "non topic" topic.

Sure we can do page 3....

but already page 2 for a "non topic" topic.

Sure we can do page 3....

h90, will you please stay on topic or i'll have to get George to intervene. Now what where we saying? Ah yes, i just got myself the Nokia N70 last week and it's a pile of garbage. I much preffered my last suit, it had pinstripes :D:D

Beat that one :D

post-19542-1145982736_thumb.jpg

:o:D

:D

You Kan-ned me with that one"mrbojangles" :D The Yoke is on me then. :D

Nice one :D

Your truly :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. Did you take that Photo with "Ah yes, i just got myself the Nokia N70 last week and it's a pile of garbage" if so, I agree Krapppp :D

Edited by Kan Win

What is the Chinese whispers mean? What does China have to do with changing the topic?

:D:D:D

Chinese whispers :D

You need a large group of members (knowing what is what !!!!) in order to really enjoy this :D

Enjoy the hilarious end to this simple and wonderful G*** :o

:D:D:D

Edited by Kan Win