Thaivisa 2014/2557 Calendar Photo Contributions

Tywais

Some nice photo here...but some haven't read the rules about vertical shots...and many are just snaps of Thailand.

Think what would be good in a calender before posting....I have many good shots which i instantly dismissed as not calendar material or wrong format.

• Like 1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some amazing photos so far! Not sure if mine can compete but thought I would post a few anyway.

This is at the Allied War Cemetary in Kanchanaburi

attachicon.gifAllied War Cemetary Kanchanaburi.jpg

Hi KarloslnBKK,

Of which Allied Cemetery in Kan was that photo taken? as the sunsets in the west and your photo is pointing to the west (there is no such Cemetery in Kan as far as I know) or was this photo taken at dawn of the Chinese Cemetery next to the Allied War Cemetery ?

Win thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 1

Hi Win,

Now you mention it I think it is the Chinese Cemetary. I wasn't far from the railway station when I took the shot and am fairly certain I was on the railway staion side. Does that sound about right? I think it was at dawn too as I headed to the JEATH War Museum after that. I'm out of town at the mo until Wednesday so will clarify the details once I get get home. Thanks for picking up on it and sorry for any confusion.

Karl :-)

• Like 1

Hi Win,

Now you mention it I think it is the Chinese Cemetary. I wasn't far from the railway station when I took the shot and am fairly certain I was on the railway staion side. Does that sound about right?

That would sound good in the late afternoon from the railway station behind you on the main road of course and next to the Don Rak, Allied Cemetery in Kan thumbsup.gif

Will have a look this week-end.

And, Thank you for your photos by the way.

Win smile.png

aye aye......i spy with my many eyes. (a single mosaic image of some very beady wild eyes in Thailand 2013) ..wink.png.(here for 1600x1197 size)

The Nature of Thailand

Oh my Gosh, is that all you Kan offer us?

large.jpg

and

large.jpg

and the Oriental Magpie Robin that ........................................sings sweet songs-a-lot in Kan.

large.jpg

"Hi, I'm with the Greens" the Lizard said

original.jpg

OK I give up

original.jpg

Oh my deer what have I done

large.jpg

and for you Oh my Gosh, just for you Grasshopper

original.jpg

Win, who else could post photos like this. w00t.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 2

Hi Win,

Now you mention it I think it is the Chinese Cemetary. I wasn't far from the railway station when I took the shot and am fairly certain I was on the railway staion side. Does that sound about right?

That would sound good in the late afternoon from the railway station behind you on the main road of course and next to the Don Rak, Allied Cemetery in Kan thumbsup.gif

Will have a look this week-end.

And, Thank you for your photos by the way.

Win smile.png

Hi Win,

Yup late afternoon and here's a wider shot to give you a better idea of where I took the photo from smile.png

post-182050-0-84017700-1384357033_thumb.

Karl

Man this is tedious! ... resizing facepalm.gif

Going to try this, but think the sky is a bit washed out?

Rural scene, near Ban Khaw, Songkhla.

Prepare%25252520rice%25252520field4663.j

larger image here

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XCzJrtp8pEM/UoYOVnGgKmI/AAAAAAAAfVc/5l2OY2z6aB4/s1440/Prepare%25252520rice%25252520field4663.jpg

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

I thought I'd add a bit of rural Thailand for a change. Just a thought about the calendar (Ed), many who visit Thailand will be keen photographers so as many of the photos on here are of a high standard, it should give visitors ideas about 'all' of Thailand.

post-164006-0-26526600-1384581864_thumb.

post-164006-0-32777000-1384581906_thumb.

• Like 2