Ninja 300 owners thread

engrin

great bike, have it now about a month (also the orange) but sadly only 300 km driven since I am working all day every day.

easy to manouvre in traffic its a fun little machine but, I am worried if the 300cc will be enough after a couple of months.

did no mods on the bike, most exhausts sound really terrible but maybe will get a tidy tail later on

I have had it for a 2-3 month now, about 1100 km on a clock I think. The only mod I've done is lowering the bike (so the GF can reach the ground - I've opened another tread about lowering not so long ago). Not planning any other mods at the moment and probably won't do any at all. Instead of trying to squeeze a bit more power outa it chasing all the mods, buy a bike with more power to begin with, it will be cheaper at the end, I have a 1st hand experience with modding shit out of a machine which still can't compete with bigger (and cheaper!!!) stock counterparts. My advice - leave it as it is if it's the power you're after, once you start modding, you won't stop until you're either run out of dough or there's no more mods left to do. :D

• Like 1