Illegal Daily/Weekly Renters In Our Condominium

Maintenance fees paid or no? If you go down this route you will make your condo worthless. Classic example is Beach Mountain in Bang Saray, units there are unsalable and cant be given away due to the management commitee running the place like Staleg 17. Leave it be and put up with a little extra footsteps.

They can easily be sold. To prove it, I will buy one.

Good luck if you do. Previously it was the only affordable condo in Bang Saray but that has changed and many more in that area are due for completion. If you are only going to live there and have no intention of selling, providing you dont mind lights out at 7pm, roll call twice a day and no where to tunnel out of, it will be a bragain

it will be a bargain at the price I offer. What I was saying (in a roundabout way) is that all property is sellable. The only thing that's stops property being sold is the price being too high. Any property can be sold at some price or other. When people say they can't sell their property, what they are really saying is that no-one will pay what they want. That's completely different to not being able to sell at all. If the price is right for the buyer, then of course it will sell.

Weeell......maybe not. I realize financing isn't as prevalent here as in certain other parts of the world, but.... Suppose you got a secured loan to buy the property, and it's now worth much less than you paid for it, and less than the amount remaining due on the loan. If you sell (or more accurately, in ORDER to sell) the loan becomes immediately due, and title can't pass until it's satisfied. If you don't have the money, you can't sell... Yes, you could default and walk away, let the bank foreclose, and THEN sell, but that's not exactly the same thing as YOU being able to sell it. (As I said, I realize the mortgage industry here isn't what it is in other places, so I don't know how often this could happen with overbought real estate here.)