People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my 'may not rain' prediction this morning . . . out cycling and, well it did rain

stopped under shelter to put camera/phone inside plastic bags, and watched cars/bikes go through this small flooded stretch of road - some cautious, some at full speed

Raincoats obviously so unfashionable. There's a tech college near here and bike after bike with riders/piliions minus raincoats.

tumblr_nb7nezpJ1R1r8w5s5o5_1280.jpg

I kinda like to see college girls in the rain without raincoats!!!!

As MJP said shaggy, people shots are your forte (damn I hate French loan words).

I remember you thinking they weren't sharp enough etc...

I'm on a 32" TV at the same resolution you are using and another smaller TV with a slightly higher resolution.

Even on my 32" TV that is nearly 10 years old your shots look sharp and in focus where it matters and if you have got them resulting images from kit lenses you have some good kit there.

TBH though all that means nothing though if your shots have no substance to them, which on the contrary your shots do have.

Just to add to that, keep shooting landscapes and everything else , shoot what makes you happy.

View your shots on a 1920 x 1080 monitor and you will be pleasantly surprised.

This evening. A man visits local store and left his rooster on his scooter. These kind of things are the ones which makes me to love the life in Thailand. Something out of the ordinary.

P9070122.JPG

Tell you what you was in the right place at the right time when you took that.

Love it...totally. Damn I miss Thailand, England is so grey in comparison.