People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About to set off on our road trip. What idiot would happily take off on a 1000kms route at the height of the rainy season?

15163011597_c7b1147510_b.jpg

....Well, Rob, for one!! facepalm.gif

The trip blog is on the address on my profile page, if you suffer from insomnia.....

Edited by Rob8891

^^^ Rob....Take pictures....take lots of pictures! Have a good & safe trip!

I'm back already... four days and 1000kms, but only 100 photos. The weather was so vile that it was impossible to take the camera out 90% of the time sad.png

About to set off on our road trip. What idiot would happily take off on a 1000kms route at the height of the rainy season?

....Well, Rob, for one!! facepalm.gif

The trip blog is on the address on my profile page, if you suffer from insomnia.....

oh great ! Have a fun time guys ! thumbsup.gif

I and a new friend have been discussing driving up to Chang Rai ... but he has to leave this week due to personal reasons, and I am not sure about the weather conditions... at this time of year...w00t.gif ... (he's already done it once this year on his PCX from Samui ) .... but he's not a photographer ...

I still want to do it! .... maybe January! ??

^^^ @ LburtonL...

Dear Sir, Would you kindly change your avatar to something that is not my avatar please?

Avatar identity crisis!w00t.gif A delicate subject. You both registered around the same time... Very quaint....whistling.gif

Moving on.... I forgot to mention with the top photo, I wanted to celebrate page 50 of people and their motorbikes.thumbsup.gif I know there's a lot of undiscovered photo possibilities and a considerable potential to keep this thread running together.

Thanks everyone for contributing and your loyal support.

@:Shaggy, your latest close-up on post :#1231

I adore that shot! Keep it up, sir. I can learn-a-lot^ from watching your close-up work.

Meanwhile at 20mph I'm still struggling with my close-ups, since I never use zoom or a big lense...

15333452935_ae7bb0cd85_b.jpg