PM Yingluck's 10 year old son targeted by protesters

webfact

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all fantasy and propaganda, that place would be riddled with cameras and security. Everything would have been captured, yet they present no proof whatsoever. On top of that, the parents who have their children at such a hi-so establishment would be way above heckling as they would also be hi-so people.

None of it has a shred of credibility about it. Just another pawn in the propaganda game..... shame on them!

You lot can be fooled by this, but I certainly am not.

" the parents who have their children at such a hi-so establishment would be way above heckling as they would also be hi-so people."

Yeah right,,, HI-SO people never do anything wrong now do they. what absolute elitist twaddle.

Based in post after post after post after post, this person has got to be a shill because no one could be this stupid. When registered?

Damn these yellow shirts are so pure and beyond all misgivings they are angels sent from the lord himself and would never do anything to tarnish the reputation of Thailand. They have rose petals thrown at their feet and come forth as the saviours of the people. Non Believers shall be struck down and perished to the dungeons of hell.

So Thailand has a new election tomorrow and Yingluk wins, what then? There will be more demonstrations to try and overthrow a democratically elected government. The same thing if the Yellow shirts win an election. It's a merry go round and nothing will ever change in Thailand.

Who cares as far as an expat or tourist goes who is in government, Thai's are Thai's and it will always be the same. To a red shirt government or a yellow shirt government you as a tourist or an expat are and always will be something to feed off.

• Like 1

...these people have ZERO credibility......

...and they will stop at nothing to gain some sympathy.....or 'leverage;....

...not enough that they have run Thailand into the ground in such a short time...they will never accept responsibility or blame...or relinquish...

...they will use any tactics at their disposal....after all...that is how they got elected...

I'm no expert on security procedures for Thai political elites in the midst of a medium-grade civic upheaval, but not having a security detail attached to this kid (her princeling) would be sort of logic-defying. At the very least, photos of the miscreants would be published. More likely, the security detail would have done what usually bored-out-of-their-brains security details do best: overreact. >>> Reads like a dumb propaganda ruse.

Edited by Wordworx

I'm no expert on security procedures for Thai political elites in the midst of a medium-grade civic upheaval, but not having a security detail attached to this kid (her princeling) would be sort of logic-defying. At the very least, photos of the miscreants would be published. More likely, the security detail would have done what usually bored-out-of-their-brains security details do best: overreact. >>> Reads like a dumb propaganda ruse.

too funny, so those watching the child should have snapped pictures and used it as a photo op rather than intervening immediately out of concern for the child's safety. Perhaps they were more concerned about the child's welfare than appeasing people like you with photographic evidence.

Think about what you are saying before saying it. I think photos of an emergent situation would make it seem more staged.

• Like 2

PM Yingluck's 10 Year Old Son Targeted By Protesters

By Khaosod Online

yls.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A group of anti-government protesters has attempted to ambush the 10 year old son of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra at his school.

A source inside Prime Minister′s security team told Khaosod that some parents at the school who are hostile to the government have organised the campaign to blow their whistles at the boy, Supasek Amornchat, when he arrives at the school.

The group also sometimes shouted verbal abuse at Ms. Yingluck′s son, but the source did not say how long has the practice been going on.

The latest incident of harassment was said to take place on the afternoon of 28 November, when a black pick-up truck, bearing license plate registered in Surat Thani province - a stronghold of the Democrat-led anti-government protests - pulled up at the school compound.

4-5 men wearing black shirts with Thai flag headband were seen sitting inside the car, but they left the school as soon as a security guard approached them to inquire about their visit. Security officials believe the men were planning to ambush PM Yingluck′s son with their symbolic protests.

Police officers in Wang Thong Lang district of Bangkok also told Khaosod that there had been a bomb threat made to a school in the area where Supasek regularly attends for tutorial sessions.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE5UYzNORGcyT1E9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-11-30

People dressed as anti government protesters!

Please do not under estimate the proper gander war

Men in black, not arrested , no identities

They could been anyone

This is BS news because the boy is in school for the last 2 months in england , thai visa get your facts right before you put up BS news , are u being fed by the shinawatra political campaign also , the other day they said on bbc news that 30,000 protestors were in bangkok , a big difference from the reality of 2.3 million people , like the old saying a paper never refuses ink

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Link to the boy not being in Thailand please.

That's pathetic!!! Leave the kid out of this and those low-class scum tactics to the Red Shirts!!!

Would not surprise me if these were red shits dressed in black

Not the first time they dressed in black

They used to be killers for hire in the last protest

This sounds like something the Yellow Skirts would do.  A new low for them.

If it sounds like something the yellow shirts would do, then surely it wouldnt be a *new* low. Make up your mind.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This sounds like something the Yellow Skirts would do.  A new low for them.

If it sounds like something the yellow shirts would do, then surely it wouldnt be a *new* low. Make up your mind.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Possible but if it was fully authorised then there wold have been more of them and they would have stormed the a school

As chanting at a kid does not seem to be a tactic of this group as when they move the move in big waves

This was surely an attack on the yellow shirts by deception

Or it was a small minority of yellows that broke away from the main crowd but if they were dressed in black then this seems more calculated act done by professionals to manipulate the situation as what happened when the red took over

Good job Liverpool are not playing in bangkok home color is red what is away is it yellow ?

IF this is true, it is a despicable act. It matters not which side allegedly did this, the perpetrators should be hunted down and dealt with in a court of law (AH! Serious flaw here!). Children should never be allowed to be embroiled in this battle, neither as protagonists nor as casualties - or worse as victims. bah.gif

We await proof of the allegation....until then, keep cool. I suspect that there will be many more such stories - some true, some propaganda - emanating from both sides in the war of words. After all, today is the day when the reds are supposed to have a big rally, but there numbers are very poor. What better way to boost their failing fortunes than to get some emotive headlines out there. Let's wait for evidence.

Well I believe there has been some harassment of the kid. To what degree I don't know but as long as there has been no physical contact the law can do nothing.

I would like to call it despicable but that would make it sound like it was not a common experience in schools. It is despicable in the way that all bullying is. For the adults to do it they themselves are despicable.

Hate to play the Dumb Dora card but what the hell is she thinking of sending her kid there. Now is the time for a private tutor until this is all settled. Secretary of Defense and not enough sense to defend her own son. I just hope he gets through it with out lasting psychological damage.

As much as I dislike Thaksin and have no use for Yingluck I would personaly slap any adult sillly that I cought doing it. I would also stand up for the boy against his peers with the exception of the whistle blowing. No big deal if that was the extent of it. I am sure he has class mates that go through worse bullying than that regularly.

• Like 1

Variations to this case:

- it is true, shame on them cause tryed to bother an innocent boy. We don't choose our family, we got it.

- It is false, the red mob trick.

- ... and may be the body guard would like to pick up some credit points or want to be the next police chief ....

She is more than able to have her son tutored privately for his protection, in light of the present situation in Thailand, and should do so to protect her family.

Well she couldn't organise a drunk's party in a brewery, so how could she organise something as complex as protecting her son, come on now - credit only where credit is due.

This is getting ridiculous. My child goes to this school and this is actually what happened. Everyday, a police car drops off and picks up Pike at school. In between, the police car parks, but isn't turned off. This is for the entire school day, which is about 7 hours. A parent asked the police to shut down the car. When the police refused, the parent blew a whistle at him. The police was annoyed, so he went crying to his boss that a parent blew a whistle at Pike. End of story.

Haha, okay.

This is getting ridiculous. My child goes to this school and this is actually what happened. Everyday, a police car drops off and picks up Pike at school. In between, the police car parks, but isn't turned off. This is for the entire school day, which is about 7 hours. A parent asked the police to shut down the car. When the police refused, the parent blew a whistle at him. The police was annoyed, so he went crying to his boss that a parent blew a whistle at Pike. End of story.

No more ridiculous than the rest of the crap thats going on.......rolleyes.gif

That is too low for comfort...and shame on the parents of his school mates if they are also intimidating him. Keep it civil people.

Shame on anyone who would be naive enough to believe this! This is untrue and a last ditch effort to get international support.

Another point is that Thailand without a family member of these criminals would be paradise. Something to consider. After the puppet and her master's lack of care for the lives of the general public, investors, permanent residents like me- I DON'T CARE about any bad karma that returns to them nor their descendants. They are evil and only shall reap what they sow. Now they are making stories up aobut threats and violence- and people who do things such as that will certainly sooner or later become the victims of just that.....like crying wolf, or framing and cheating, lying, accusing....thats all negativity that comes back on us.

Keep on fighting Suthep, Abhisit, Korn and all those who have some common sense and a balls to fight on and object to this oligarchy/dynasty through graft.

Yeah fight on you reactionary elitist terrorists, fight on and drive another nail into future of democracy in Thailand, fight on you right wing red-necks!