Greetings

N47HAN

May as well be the first I Guess ,

To all members of the Phuket Forum and TV at large ,

From myself and the family may I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.

To add to thread , whats your plans for the Holidays ?

For me , weve ( well actually she decided ) that its time I took her to Macau with me on one my trips , so a bunch of us have agreed to bring the significant others with us , guessing around 20 or so for Christmas Dinner .

What about you guys ?

23 Views and no replys ,

argghhh Baahh Humbug tongue.png

One reason to move to here (or come for holiday) is to be able to avoid the Humbug :)

So far, I have not heard a single christmas song this year.

Celebrating the birth of a myth isn't something I do.

Answer me this, was Santa Claus one of Jesus crew or is he just another fictitious character make up by marketers?

What is their affiliation other than being a myth?

Happy Festivus.

Santa comes from Korvatunturi, all the kids know that. Nothing to do with any religion.

It's soon time to watch Rare Exports http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/ (not for young kids).

Was in Singapore two weeks ago. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing Christmas songs or seeing Christmas regalia and festivities.

Probably more evident than when I was in London this time last year.

Bought some Christmas crackers yesterday as my daughter loved them last Christmas.

And as I write I can hear a kid outside singing Jingle Bells!

We'll celebrate Christmas but only for the little one.

Happy Honiker

As our German/Jewish member, I presume you meant Happy Hanukkah, which this year ran from November 27 to December 5.

You're a bit late.laugh.png

thanks old croc. I just didnt want him to feel left out. Even if he is an athiest. Jesus was still a jew

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Happy Honiker

As our German/Jewish member, I presume you meant Happy Hanukkah, which this year ran from November 27 to December 5.

thanks old croc. I just didnt want him to feel left out. Even if he is an athiest. Jesus was still a jew

I thought Jesus was Scottish like yourself.

Happy Honiker

I thought Jesus was Scottish like yourself.
how dare you??? You HEATHEN!! I am as irish as a pint of Guiness!!! I did some checking on you and you were never a member of the Hakoa club in bondi like you claim!! My uncle Hamish Cohen is a member there you fraud!!

Got the old dreaded visa run just before Christmas sad.png.

On the bright side, couple of weeks off with the family. Maybe a few days in Koh Kaew? Moved into a new place recently so not kitted for extreme amounts of cooking yet. Off to Fatty's for lunch.

23 Views and no replys ,

argghhh Baahh Humbug tongue.png

One reason to move to here (or come for holiday) is to be able to avoid the Humbug smile.png

So far, I have not heard a single christmas song this year.

you obviously don't live in Home Pro like i do. they have been playing them there since mid November