400,000 tourists cancel travels to Thailand

webfact

Well, LOS wants to be the 'hub' of SE Asia and it may go that way as long as the airports are unoccupied. Tourists will simply change planes in BKK and continue to cheaper, more exotic and more peaceful destinations surrounding the Kingdom. I know a few people who have done it that way lately..........

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, LOS wants to be the 'hub' of SE Asia and it may go that way as long as the airports are unoccupied. Tourists will simply change planes in BKK and continue to cheaper, more exotic and more peaceful destinations surrounding the Kingdom. I know a few people who have done it that way lately..........

Maybe they could do that with all the 'Russkies', just move them on to other destinations, t'would be the answer.

the biggest threat to tourism in Thailand is thai people themselves... because once you know themwhistling.gif

Guess it depends upon where you visit, many people have told me they have been to Thailand, most of them in the south and Bangkok..... I never judge one area, I like to travel around, the only purpose Bangkok has for me? to get out of there and head to the land of Issan..... Just a thought...

kilosierra coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I am curious to know what the tourist figures are for Chinese New Year.

The elections will probably take place at the start of the week of CNY.

As I am visiting that week, I am hoping they are put back, so I don't have to experience it.

What will happen afterwards when the current 'leaders' are voted in?

Please not the fuckin airport again!!!!!

Looks like Benito Suthep will be putting a big strain on the pockets of his Hi So Bangkok hotelier friends. Just hope that they realise what he is doing to them. But i guess he will just blame Thaksin or the government and his sheep like followers will believe him. rolleyes.gif

Looks like Benito Suthep will be putting a big strain on the pockets of his Hi So Bangkok hotelier friends. Just hope that they realise what he is doing to them. But i guess he will just blame Thaksin or the government and his sheep like followers will believe him. rolleyes.gif

I doubt if revolutionary change for the better should take the backseat to commercial interests, but as your a PTP supporter I guess you would believe that industrialised corruption should take precedence over public welfare.

Edited by waza