• Last Reply

Suits will be back in June so a good time to catch up now

I have a love/hate relationship with Elementary and The Mentalist

Will re-download Entourage I'm sure I've missed episodes

Flash - worth a mention

zNation and 12 monkeys downloaded but not watched yet

Watched Supergirl pilot - unimpressive

CSI Cyber getting better

Ran out of things to watch so back on Marvel Agents of SHIELD. .. has a good balance of plot, action and humour but a lack of "superheroes" makes it feel a bit like waiting for Superman to fly in Smallville

Dark matter - made by people who did the stargate series

Season 5 of strike back has started ( first couple of episodes are in Bangkok)

Season 2 of the last ship has started

Unreal - series about the manipulations of a reality tv show

Stitches - series about a team that can capture residual thoughts in a dead persons brain.

Killjoys - a series about bounty hunters in space

The Interceptor on BBC is shaping up really nicely, gritty action drama about an undercover police unit trying to pinpoint the individuals at the top of the chain of drug gangs. 3 episodes in - definitely worth a watch.

Anybody watching "Sense8"?

I'm just about ready to dump it having watched through 8 episodes (of 12) and still don't know how or why the characters can do what they do or what is the ultimate aim. Seems pointless, although extremely colourful and noisy (in places), but also downright shut-your-eyes vomit-inducing in others. shock1.gif

I think the lesbian bare titties scene in episode 1 was just to get people interested.

I suppose it worked. gigglem.gif

Anybody watching "Sense8"?

I'm just about ready to dump it having watched through 8 episodes (of 12) and still don't know how or why the characters can do what they do or what is the ultimate aim. Seems pointless, although extremely colourful and noisy (in places), but also downright shut-your-eyes vomit-inducing in others. shock1.gif

I think the lesbian bare titties scene in episode 1 was just to get people interested.

I suppose it worked. gigglem.gif

Only gets slightly interesting after episode 10 then finishes lining up a second series.

The Interceptor on BBC is shaping up really nicely, gritty action drama about an undercover police unit trying to pinpoint the individuals at the top of the chain of drug gangs. 3 episodes in - definitely worth a watch.

Getting into this 1, good show so far.

Archived