Good tv series

beechbum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you think Archer, Family Guy and American Dad are offensive, then don't watch this one, though, I find it hilarious.

The Boondocks.

Two black kids move to a white suburban neighbourhood.

Then you should also try "Lucas Bros Moving Company".

• 2 weeks later...

i'm surprised 'better call Saul' hasn't been mentioned yet. its a breaking bad spinoff by Vince Gilligan staring Bob Odenkirk who is a very funny guy.

i want to like it more that i do, sometimes i find it a bit pointless and lacking story but the characters are good so i'm sticking with it.

i'm surprised 'better call Saul' hasn't been mentioned yet. its a breaking bad spinoff by Vince Gilligan staring Bob Odenkirk who is a very funny guy.

i want to like it more that i do, sometimes i find it a bit pointless and lacking story but the characters are good so i'm sticking with it.

Waiting for season 1 to be completed before I download.

I get the feeling I'm going to be disappointed. How could it be on par with Breaking Bad?

Waiting for season 1 to be completed before I download.

I get the feeling I'm going to be disappointed. How could it be on par with Breaking Bad?

For me it was a disappointment. Have to stop the 2. episode. It is not on par with Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad was fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Bones, it's now on season 10. I have just watched the first season.

Storyline

Brilliant, but socially inept, forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperence Brennan works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington DC. After consulting for him on a FBI case, she is approached by cocky yet charming ex-Army Ranger turned Special Agent, Seeley Booth to help the Bureau solve crimes by identifying human remains that are too far gone for standard FBI forensic investigations. Brennan's empirical, literal view of the world causes friction with Booths emotive, instinctive attitude creating a volatile relationship. However as their case load increases the symbiotic partnership produces results and with the support of Brennan's Squint Squad, murderers, past and present should be on the look out. Written by h_berry

Bones, it's now on season 10. I have just watched the first season.

Storyline

Brilliant, but socially inept, forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperence Brennan works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington DC. After consulting for him on a FBI case, she is approached by cocky yet charming ex-Army Ranger turned Special Agent, Seeley Booth to help the Bureau solve crimes by identifying human remains that are too far gone for standard FBI forensic investigations. Brennan's empirical, literal view of the world causes friction with Booths emotive, instinctive attitude creating a volatile relationship. However as their case load increases the symbiotic partnership produces results and with the support of Brennan's Squint Squad, murderers, past and present should be on the look out. Written by h_berry

You'll have had enough by season 5, or 6.

A few new series to add

Dig - an American FBI agent in Israel stumbles onto a g,oval conspiracy

American Odyssey - a special forces team is wiped out by contractors to hide terrorist funding

The messengers - only one episode but seems ok

• 2 weeks later...

A movie: Kingsman: The Secret Service

A parody of spy movies, but works as it's own movie as well. Hilarious 2 hours of old style of spy action movies, the type when James Bond movies were still fun.

• 4 weeks later...

A parody of spy movies, but works as it's own movie as well. Hilarious 2 hours of old style of spy action movies, the type when James Bond movies were still fun.

Have you found a version without those dämned Korean/Chinese/Japanese hardcoded subtitles? I gave up looking a few weeks ago. sad.png

I'll have another look now...

Have you found a version without those dämned Korean/Chinese/Japanese hardcoded subtitles? I gave up looking a few weeks ago. sad.png

I'll have another look now...

Ah, good - the YIFY version is Korsub-free!

For many years I resisted watching the US version of The Office. Probably because I thought the UK version was just so good and unique.

To my surprise, the US version is also very good. Different (as it had to be), but, still very good.

Same with Shameless, thought the U.S. Version would be rubbish but it's brilliant [emoji106]

Archived