Good tv series

beechbum

A show called Low winter sun. Thank me later.

Been there done that & yes it was very good. On the above post about Sons 7 I enjoyed but I would say the most violent of all the series. I just finised season 1 of Power which I recommend (the frailties of human nature well exposed in the seedy drug dealing NY underworld).

A show called Low winter sun. Thank me later.

Been there done that & yes it was very good. On the above post about Sons 7 I enjoyed but I would say the most violent of all the series. I just finised season 1 of Power which I recommend (the frailties of human nature well exposed in the seedy drug dealing NY underworld).

Power has some really solid reviews,downloading now. Hollywood etc. loves to complain and try close down torrent sites, but without them how would most of the world get so see shows like this?. instead of closing down access to their content, they should be working on ways to make it available to the world at a reasonable price. then everyone wins.

• Like 1

Just started a series called Forever with Ioan Gruffedd (Captain Hornblower).

Very good pilot, so, will download the remainder.

About a doctor who is over two hundred years old that cannot die. He is trying to break the curse.

Watching first episode now. Certainly starts with a bang. w00t.gif

Piratebay and EZTV are off the air. Any recommendations for good torrent sites?

Torrent search engine: Bit Che

I'm using kickasstorrent at the moment....

All of "Forever" now downloaded smile.png . All bar one episode from Torrentday.

There still 2 more episodes to air next month.

I'm up to episode 4 now, but I find the plots just a little bit "silly".

For example, he turns up at an address and just happens to glimpse the one and only person that cold possibly help with his investigation entering a building. So what are the chances that this person is there within the precise 10 second window for him to see her?

Stuff like that is as bad as car chases where the bad guys do gown an alley just as a big truck reverses out of a siding and blocks the pursuers.

Just too silly.

I'll will persevere though.

anyone else just watch the latest top gear special? i love those guys but i have to admit, for 3 people who don't seem to be big environmentalists, they certainly recycled a lot of material on this one.

the scenery was fantastic and they would have been better served by focusing on that a bit more and a bit less on their old, worn out, stupid antics IMHO

the end got pretty real and interesting through, i'll give them that

anyone else just watch the latest top gear special? i love those guys but i have to admit, for 3 people who don't seem to be big environmentalists, they certainly recycled a lot of material on this one.

the scenery was fantastic and they would have been better served by focusing on that a bit more and a bit less on their old, worn out, stupid antics IMHO

the end got pretty real and interesting through, i'll give them that

A total provocative setup

Can understand why the locals got so upset.

i'm downloading every tv series and movie i might possibly want to watch and filling up my HDD. never know how far this torrent shutdown might reach

why there are still plenty of trackers that have the shows available

• 3 weeks later...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I've been watching Mad Dogs about a group of friends from the UK that go and visit their mate in Mallorca. They get tangled up in drugs, illicit cash, corrupt police and murder.

Cheers, just dling S1,2 &3. Looks like theres a US rip off starting up.