Good tv series

beechbum

I came across an interesting series when surfing the latest episodes list on genisis .

Series name is Glitch, it's an Australian series about a bunch of people from over the past 200 years rise from the grave in a small Victorian town. The local policeman discovers them and tried to keep them hidden.

I've watched several episodes and it definitely makes you curious to see more. It's not an edge of your seat cliffhanger can't wait for next weeks episode but more of a "lost" style, what's happening here I need to watch more to get more information.

Maybe not for everybody but I like it so far.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Witnesses or in its original French, Les Temoins. It is a police procedural set in the Normandy port of Les Treports. Huge air shots of White cliffs. Makes you think you are in Dover or Broadchuch.

It begins with the discovery of three bodies in a show-house. But there is something odd about this. Enter young female stunner who is the leading detective. There are 6 episodes in the series and the first 5 that were shown on UK Channel 4 are up.

The characters, the pace, the setting and the odd plot keep you watching. And as I say the female actress; moles and all.

Enjoy.

p.s.

Second heads-up for The Good Wife and support K.Bravo's view of the Danish 20 episode magnificent, The Killing or Forbrydelson. Tak.

I came across an interesting series when surfing the latest episodes list on genisis .

Series name is Glitch, it's an Australian series about a bunch of people from over the past 200 years rise from the grave in a small Victorian town. The local policeman discovers them and tried to keep them hidden.

I've watched several episodes and it definitely makes you curious to see more. It's not an edge of your seat cliffhanger can't wait for next weeks episode but more of a "lost" style, what's happening here I need to watch more to get more information.

Maybe not for everybody but I like it so far.

DL'd it last night and watched the 1st episode, your right, looks like an interesting series.

Just started watching the new Netflix series Narcos - pretty good. You can get the entire first season on Kodi genisis.

DLing it now, cheers.

For a doco that's totally out there try: The Wild And Wonderful Whites Of West Virginia.

May have been mentioned already but heres one for us Aussies.

A comedy series called Utopia, with Rob Sitch (Hello I'm Mike Moore and welcome to Frontline!).

Can download it at: https://kat.cr/usearch/Utopia.AU/

The eight-part series follows the working lives of a team in a newly created government organisation responsible for overseeing major infrastructure projects, from announcement to unveiling. Set inside the offices of the "Nation Building Authority" it explores the collision between bureaucracy and grand ambitions.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank God "The Last Ship" season 2 has finished. The acting was so bad I am embarrassed to say that I watched it to the end - but it was one of those stories I just had to see how it ended.

The bad news is: it's back for a third season next year. sad.png

Worst actor ever: Captain Tom Chandler (Eric Dane). He has only three facial expressions - bland, bland and are you lookin' at me?

the_last_ship_tom_chandler_eric_dane_102

I hope that Netflix will join to Asia market really soon, because the have really amazing TV shows. Like for example House of Cards or Daredevil.. really recommend if you've got access to netflix platform. Now I've just started to watch Narcos, it's really good series too.

Just downloading Narcos now.

Agree with The Ship. Some abysmal acting but some of the story lines are OK. Thats said I'm still on S01.

There's a new series starting tomorrow that quite appeals 'The Ba***rd Executioner'. Plan to give it a look: tells the story of a warrior knight in King Edward The Third's charge who is broken by the ravages of war and vows to lay down his sword. But when that violence finds him again, he is forced to pick up the bloodiest sword of all.

Just downloading Narcos now.

Agree with The Ship. Some abysmal acting but some of the story lines are OK. Thats said I'm still on S01.

There's a new series starting tomorrow that quite appeals 'The Ba***rd Executioner'. Plan to give it a look: tells the story of a warrior knight in King Edward The Third's charge who is broken by the ravages of war and vows to lay down his sword. But when that violence finds him again, he is forced to pick up the bloodiest sword of all.

Narcos was is really good.

The Bastard Executioner's looks to be good as well, GOT fill in!

I hope that Netflix will join to Asia market really soon, because the have really amazing TV shows. Like for example House of Cards or Daredevil.. really recommend if you've got access to netflix platform. Now I've just started to watch Narcos, it's really good series too.

Can download all the Netflix stuff from lots of different torrent sites

Thank God "The Last Ship" season 2 has finished. The acting was so bad I am embarrassed to say that I watched it to the end - but it was one of those stories I just had to see how it ended.

The bad news is: it's back for a third season next year. sad.png

Worst actor ever: Captain Tom Chandler (Eric Dane). He has only three facial expressions - bland, bland and are you lookin' at me?

I liked the concept of the show. The first season was good and interesting, but unfortunately the second season was simply fuzzy. The idea got lost.

My mind is often occupied to follow the story to even notice bad acting, unless either the acting or the story is really really bad.

I'm most likely going to watch at least the first few episodes of the next season and then decide if it's time to put the whole show to the past.

The same did happen with the Blacklist. It was a brilliant show at the start, but the scrip writers/directors did not manage to hold the story together.

• 4 weeks later...

Wire as mentioned before is not new but great.

Last ship agree not great but was ok, watched through.

Limitless early days seems good.

How to get away with murder, struggled first episode but enjoyed onwards. 2nd season just started..

The 100, stopped twice on first episode as overly cheesy, but was sick with nowhere to go so fought through and enjoyed episode 2 onwards.

Moaning of life season 2. Down to earth real life brilliant.

I enjoyed Narcos

Fargo is also back for a new season and shaping up very nicely

Narcos was epic!

yes, excellent.

does anyone like 'the bastard executioner'? i want to like it because i'm a huge Kurt Sutter fan, but i really don't like it, i quict after ep2. does it get any better?

'the player' is pretty good, its got Philip Winchester (British guy from strike back) in and Wesley Snipes. good fun TV

Archived