Before you start shopping, here are the key things to watch: Thai opinion

webfact

if Thailand want to heal, their is only one solution: put Abhisit and Suthep in jail for long time, for the murders of 90 people in 2010!

Murders my ass, they were fighting a group of heavily armed rioters that were attacking people and places indiscriminately. By the way 90 people died total but many of those were outside of the 'crackdown' and many were killed by the reds themselves. The idiots who didn't go home and decided to take on the army deserve what happened. People who were killed by reds and others who got caught in the cross fire and were not red rioters, RIP to them. All of their deaths are on Thaksin's hands. To the puppet master everyone of them is just 'collateral damage'.

Absolutely correct. But this Government is so manipulative that Abhisit gets charges that without a doubt belong to Thaksin. Indeed in my humble opinion anyone who thinks that Thaksin is praiseworthy is so wildly off the mark that it beggars belief. Throughout history we have seen people blindly following a despotic leader - sometimes it's a sidekick who enjoys being that close to power and control, but it's the foot soldiers (and farang posters on here) that I don't understand. It's ok, we can all have different opinions but this goes beyond mere opinion. Thaksin's evil and manipulative nature is so transparent that to support him ......... well, with respect those that do must have their own issues somewhere and I'd love to know what they are. I've often referred to Reich's Mass Psychology of Fascism on here and perhaps therein lies a clue. If anyone wants to enlighten me, I'd be happy to listen.

if Thailand want to heal, their is only one solution: put Abhisit and Suthep in jail for long time, for the murders of 90 people in 2010!

Can you tell me what you think about jailing Thaksin for his extra judicial killings both in the 'drug wars' and in the deep south?

Do you honestly believe that Abhsit and Suthep murdered 90 people? How many of those killings were red on red or black on red?

Can you explain why the reds stole huge amounts of arms from the military and let me know if anyone was killed with these weapons?

Can you tell me why Hun Sen helped the reds by smuggling weapons and ammunition over the border from Cambodia?

Could you tell me the meaning of the speeches by the red leaders in 2010 (available on You Tube) in which they encouraged their followers to burn and commit violence?

If not .... why not?

You seem to be in possession of so-called facts about Abhisit and Suthep so why do you not have facts about Thaksin?

Let me know, please.

Of course they should all be in jail. Both parties are guilty of what they accuse the other of. Both parties buy votes, both are corrupt, both

are responsible for killings. Any one who thinks Suthep wants to eliminate government corruption has it only half right. He only wants

the corruption ended by the Red Shirts as the Red Shirts only want amnesty for themselves and not the Yellows. While I can't

say I like any of Yingluck's policies she did give the Yellows shirts the same amnesty she was pushing for he brother.

Thailand deserves better than the choices they have at the moment. Hopefully the future will bring better options.