Bangkok: Mass anti-government protest on Sunday

webfact

The terrorist want photos and films of the police. He is threatening the royal thai police. How long will this be accepted? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well, yes, I can see the police and red sympathizers seeing photo and video evidence of police malfeasance as being a threat.

What about the yellows shirts? Suthep is wanted for murder What about that???? Now he is threatening people. he needs to go to bed and stay there.

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The royal thai police put down tire spikes causing several bus accidents and injuries to people on their way to express displeasure with their government. This is no threat, this is a warning to the people that it may happen again, and to let the police know that if it happens again they will have video to show the police. I don't agree with some of the things Suthep says and i don't care if you disagree with him or not, that is your right. Just as these demonsrtrators have a constitutional right to disagree with their government. The police should not resort to violence to prevent them, and they should not lie, as they did when they denied shooting, with slingshots, at the demonstrators.

Where is your proof??? Unless of course you were the one that put them there. Your are right about the violence part. But no one is talking about the killing ordered by suthep three years ago. Are THEY??????????????????

• Like 1

I guess the numbers will even for a Sunday get smaller.

Let them demonstrate. Lets see on working day how many people they can generate for a demo. Many went back to Surat Thani already.

Our office gave staffs off if they wanted to demonstrate on working day. This was recalled by our office and if they take off they must supply a sick leave document.

So is this the third or fourth time Suthep has declared "D-Day?" I'm losing track.

He didn't declare a D-Day. Those were the reporter's words, and for the record, if you care to skip back through the older threads, you will see that almost all of the 'D-Day' and 'Victory Day' declarations were using the reporter's words too.

Suthep speaks and reporters twist and manipulate the words to make them read what the reporter wants it to read.

Have you not been in Thailand long enough to know that the media here is far more controlled and government centric than in the west.

Ohhhh riiight and there I was thinking suthep was making stupid statements and acting like a pratt... I seeeeee, its the medias fault and its all made up, on every media feed and paper and TV ... even the statements quoted must be too and recordings on phones etc ... i got it now Suthep is the victim here Riiiight.

Thanks for correcting us thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I am incredibly saddened to see the ravages of age and abuse tear a great man down in public. His financiers should lead him away quietly so that he might rehabilitate his brain cells with neurons.

Once rehabbed he can help Khun Abhisit's mummy rehab her baby as well so that they may face the onerous task of the rehab of the Democrat party.

Satire aside I love my life in Thailand because it is a fabulous place to be. I just want the Democrat Party developed into 21st century giant of a party so that the two party system can govern with passion and make Thailand proud.

After the December 22 D-Day, if she (Yingluck) still refuses to quit, we will chase her out non-stop. We won’t be tired, born to walk and born to chase. We won’t stop until we win,” said Suthep.

100001 against 64 million

Not long now and they will have to lock him up for his own safety.

Suthep is undoubtedly the person of the year.

Anyone who is anyone in Thailand is rushing to seminars to talk about reform because of.......Suthep.

you forgot to add "the messiah" after his name ............

the seminars tend to be attended by the same people over and over, especially in BKK. most I know are turning away now, thanks to his increasing mad ravings. Way to go, scare the S**T out of people by mixing the word reform with nutty demands and dictatorial attitude until they all run off .... now reform will be associated with ravings and non democratic means ... very progressive and helpful i must say

Person of the year meh more like the rise and fall of another impatient pratt in Thailand

Thursday 19th....protest march will leave Ratchadamnoen in am to Petchburi, Asoke and Sukhumvit, passing Asoke intersection around noon before returning ( according to hospitality sources). Considerable disruption to traffic anticipated. FYI