Pheu Thai blasts protests for country's massive revenue loss

webfact

Would you like to tell us how much of that happened before the protests started Mr minister.

Run us through the numbers for the first three quarters of the year and show us how well PT has done up to the start of the protests.

A few from memory :

Exports down

Manufacturing down

Consumer confidence down

Corruption up

Public and private debt up

Yep blame the protests.

Production shut down due to lack of any flood control, manufacturers fleeing to avoid corrupt import duties, businesses fleeing to avoid the new minimum wage which is by far the highest among Burma, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam and others.

exactly my sentiments and why I am looking elsewhere to set up

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

27 posts and not one in praise of PTP. Where's the counsel for the defense team?

Where are you guys? Surely all these posters can't be speaking the truth about the Puea Thai Party?

It can't all be bad news surely?

Whats the point. Anyone who posts anything even slightly positive about the government or negative about the opposition will be howled down and branded as a Mr T lover or red shirt by you lot. I think most have just given up. Interesting how so many of the govt. haters on here have only been members for a couple of months and have hundreds of posts already all pushing the same old anti Mr T, vote rigging, corruption etc, etc. line. As if they are the only side with their noses in the trough.

No, the usual PTP/Red-shirt propagandists are on some of the other threads because this one is even difficult to defend with bullshit.

This reminds me of some months back when Kittirat-the-great blamed the low international sales of rice on the high Baht rate. 'Forgetting' that overpriced rice couldn't be sold even when the Baht was weaker.

Here we go. The Dems and Crazy boy Suthep walked right into this one. They have given PTP a golden get out of jail free card. And surprise surprise, PTP have started to us ite. As would any politician in any country incidentally.

The Dems and Suthep have miscalculated big time and now the country has to have another round of Thalsin related rule before voters have a chance to find out what they get up to, and the results of that.

Congratulations.

27 posts and not one in praise of PTP. Where's the counsel for the defense team?

Where are you guys? Surely all these posters can't be speaking the truth about the Puea Thai Party?

Whats the point. Anyone who posts anything even slightly positive about the government or negative about the opposition will be howled down and branded as a Mr T lover or red shirt by you lot. I think most have just given up. Interesting how so many of the govt. haters on here have only been members for a couple of months and have hundreds of posts already all pushing the same old anti Mr T, vote rigging, corruption etc, etc. line. As if they are the only side with their noses in the trough.

To be fair, POST some thing positive about the governments achievements, Be honest and it is not meant to be anti Gov/Bash. give me a list and let me see if I have missed some things.

Funny, I could say the exact opposite, we suddenly have a large influx of protest bashing red loving idiots of late. This is part of the brain washing election propaganda campaign firing into action. Everything ever is Suthep's / amart's / Dem's faults, we Thaksinites are perfect in every way !!!