problems with a house in Hua Hin

hi everyone

I want to ask for advice on renting a house in Hua Hin, a village tropical hills 1))))

many farangs live here, maybe someone advise how to solve the inconveniences

First, we have constant water shortages, despite the fact that there are three huge reserve tank, the water comes so rarely that a family of 4 is not enough, a few times a month to buy water, brings the Thai guy in a special machine with water tank, takes quite expensive,

secondly, in the roof hole, through which in the rain water fills the floor in the living room, I have a contract on the lease, annual, can I ask for some sort of compensation or price reduction if the landlord did not warn me about this problem?

and the third,

when we were looking for a house and moved to the village of tropical hills 1, it was important to have a gym and a pool, and we were told that it's all there) eventually use simulators impossible, they all cracked or broken, the pool clean is very rare and there are only around 2.5 broken lounger who should monitor this and why does nothing - it is not clear in any case no one does anything

as well in the village of tropical hills 1 no delivery of drinking water, no garbage collection, and other uncomfortable things

Edited by someone13

Move as quick as possible nothing will be fixed this is Thailand it has no word for maintenance

In all the condos I've lived in here (4), maintenance has been good and all problems have been fixed quickly - many the same day.

So quit your trolling.

Move as quick as possible nothing will be fixed this is Thailand it has no word for maintenance

In all the condos I've lived in here (4), maintenance has been good and all problems have been fixed quickly - many the same day.

So quit your trolling.

All I can say is look at many of the buildings around the town all they need is a high pressure wash and a coat of paint to look good but they are left to rot same as some of the older timber shop houses falling to pieces slowly

Please define trolling, is it voicing an opinion different to yours?

To the OP - you don't emotion whether you have spoken to your landlord? Is so, what did he/she say. She be fairly straightforward to get things fixed. If not, just move out.

about water in the living room the landlord said that the rainy season was long over and she did not see any problems........... we agreed that we are moving and she returns us to deposit......

so thanks to everyone in the coming days we are moving out of this strange place