Ubon Ratchathani to surin by bus around new years?

davidst01

I was thinking of flying from bkk to Ubon R around the 30th or 31st and then get a taxi to the NCA bus terminal. Can you advise 2 things:

1. How long does it take and how much in taxi to NCA bus terminal

2. I called NCA and they advised I cannot book a ticket and that it can only be purchased on the day. What is the likelyhood of there being seats available at this time of the year? They have buses at 1.15pm, 2.15, 330 and 4.15pm. Is it going to be fully booked at this time?

3. If it is booked out at NCA what are the names of alternative bus companies that go to surin?

4. How much a taxi to surin from Ubon?

many thanks

I was thinking of flying from bkk to Ubon R around the 30th or 31st and then get a taxi to the NCA bus terminal. Can you advise 2 things:

1. How long does it take and how much in taxi to NCA bus terminal

2. I called NCA and they advised I cannot book a ticket and that it can only be purchased on the day. What is the likelyhood of there being seats available at this time of the year? They have buses at 1.15pm, 2.15, 330 and 4.15pm. Is it going to be fully booked at this time?

3. If it is booked out at NCA what are the names of alternative bus companies that go to surin?

4. How much a taxi to surin from Ubon?

many thanks

I may be wrong but I seem to remember something about taxis not being allowed to pick up passengers at the Ubon airport.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app