Bangkok siege a boon for Skytrain

webfact

"The jump in ticket sales would contribute towards the BTS Rail Mass Transit Growth Infrastructure Fund as well as the company's profit"

At least some good news after the gloomy reports of political clashes and demonstrations.

Agreed, this is probably one of the few positive results from the effort of cancelling out the last traces of a democratic system.

jeez , everyone take a chill pill. I don't like it , so I don't ride it unless I have to. I am not asking anyone of you to not ride it. I am not asking any of you to not like it. You all get yourselves worked up over everything like this? Its not healthy.

I don't like it and there are plenty of others who don't either. There was another thread a few weeks ago which people also had the same and more complaints as I do. I have my opinion, you can have yours.

Absolutely,

too many people on this train, and the seats are too hard. That is why I prefer my Benz, unfortunately my driver gets Sundays off.

Definitely a boon day which set a new daily record

Use of Skytrain breaks record on first day of Bangkok Shutdown, The Nation, January 14, 2014 6:21 pm

BTS Skytrain witnessed a record number of 905,746 trips on January 13, 2014, the first day of the anti-government campaign, according to company statement.

Maybe the media should be careful about reporting stories like this as the Skytrain could well find itself on protesters ' target for tonight ' list.

Stupid sensationalist scaremongering, same as usual from you....

Thanks for your valuable advice and thanks too for your interest in my posts, didn't realise I.had such a faithful fan.

Is everything you don't agree with scaremongering ? Perhaps you have no experience of a mob mentality and how they can view things.