Suthep threatens to capture five caretaker Cabinet members, Pheu Thai secretary-general

Lite Beer

That is a stupid threat to make.....the same as the reds who threatens to do the same with Prayuth's daughters. Both groups are just plain terrorist. Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

First I do not condone either action but lets gets the facts straight

Prayuth's daughter is an innocent bystander and has nothing to do with the protest, if they had said his father then he has placed himself in the firing range

The 5 member of cabinet are fully aware that they are in tis dispute yet still continue to be part of it

Lets just get the facts correct and not tilt the truth for your benifit

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where the hell are the police?

Suthep and his co-conspirators would have been arrested and jailed or killed while attempting to do so a long time ago in any developed country. Thailand is being made to look like a backwards first world bunch of idiots by this Suthep and his cronies.

Thailand - hold your elections. Arrest and jail the people not willing to follow the rules of democracy!

Hey you are Farlang

If you want to save a country from all their problems

get out of Thailand and return to your own country

You have no say in this country

so go back to the bar you slipped out off

This guy is the leader of this party, the reds are not. If the PM said this, then you would have a leg to stand on.

Suthep is not a leader of any party

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At last some one who speaks the truth

Suthep is the spearhead of a protest not the leader of a party

But that is not exciting for many home made TV Members who want to be member of the united nations trying to save Thailand

Heroes in their own lunch time

Yesterday my Thai wife said it

If you not happy in Thailand, go home and fix your own countries mess

This is my country and any thing you say is worth nothing

Oops standard Thai response nothing to do with you your not the right colour or creed etc etc

It would be a lot of ours country if Thailand actually had reasonable residency or nationality options, yknow for the legit ones that probably pay twice as much tax as most Thai wink.png

Nice little piece of xenophobia there, accurate but xenophobic.

I suggest you dont report to your wife peoples opinions if she cant deal with a different one.

hmm Cnxforever id like to see that rant by the pink person too.

Please Note

1 At no stage did I say I agree with my Thai wife, in fact most of the time I do not, but this is her country so I bend with the wind

2 She can read and speak good English as she is well educated, so you want me to hide what I am reading while on TV

3 Reasonable residency, you are joking of coarse, when I come to her country, I have no proble, when she came to mine she was treated like an out cast

4 Unlike you I respect this is her country and I am just here as long as Thai put up with Falangs

5 If you can not put up with the heat in the kitchen, get out

They are now in war game. It's just a strategy. The red threaten to capture prayut's daughters, to actually give pressure on prayuth to side over their group. Do you all think they really intend to kidnap them?do you think they will be alive staying peaceful in Thailand after kidnapping his daughter? Likewise,now Suthep also give pressure on them back and see their response. Just a warfare strategy tactic movement.

He must be getting desperate. He knows he losing the fight and must start doing more illegal acts. But I guess he consider this peaceful like the Iranians did in 1979.

Suthep is indeed getting very desperate, perhaps he is running out of money to pay all those protestors thumbsup.gif I think after this week is out and he has had all his fun in the spotlight, he needs to be arrested and arraigned on all counts against him wai2.gif

Can this guy say and do whatever he wants or is the government/military going to step in? Kidnap government officials, seriously?

A couple of days ago a red lunatic threatened to kidnap the 2 girls of the army chief "dead or alive".

Yesterday the reds put a 500,000B bounty on Suthep's head

Ask yourself the same question

This guy is the leader of this party, the reds are not. If the PM said this, then you would have a leg to stand on.

But that is not exciting for many home made TV Members who want to be member of the united nations trying to save Thailand

Yes, advice from filthy foreigners is not wanted. Only we know what is best. Look how well we're doing. Ah, right wing nationalist rhetoric at its finest.

Edited by Bluespunk

He must be getting desperate. He knows he losing the fight and must start doing more illegal acts. But I guess he consider this peaceful like the Iranians did in 1979.

Suthep is indeed getting very desperate, perhaps he is running out of money to pay all those protestors thumbsup.gif I think after this week is out and he has had all his fun in the spotlight, he needs to be arrested and arraigned on all counts against him wai2.gif

Please for the last time show proof that the people demonstrating are being paid

I am sick of all the lies that farlang like you keep saying

You are talking about my wife and friends behind a secret shield

In Thailand if I knew who you are, you have left your self open for legal action

In my Thai wife words

If you can not stand the heat in the Kitchen get out and go home

You are not needed in Thailand

Suthep and his co-conspirators would have been arrested and jailed or killed while attempting to do so a long time ago in any developed country. Thailand is being made to look like a backwards first world bunch of idiots by this Suthep and his cronies.

Thailand - hold your elections. Arrest and jail the people not willing to follow the rules of democracy!

Hey you are Farlang

Such reasoning. Edited by Bluespunk

Sadly it's only a threat. If there would be a corruption blacklist or something in Thailand, these 5 guys would be in the top 10.

So would Suthep.

However, such tripe is irrelevant.

You do realize that you have come out and supported a serious criminal act, don't you?

The sad aspect is you, because you have willfully supported a reprehensible and indefensible criminal act.

It is unwise to make such statements because;

1. It makes you a co-conspirator and,

2. It undercuts anything you say in this issue because you are advocating a serious criminal act that no responsible person would agree to let alone find humorous. I suggest you think about that.

"It makes you a co-conspirator"

In which country is it considered co-conspiracy to support any act, legal or illegal, as long as you do not participate or contribute in any way to said act?

It's actually called Aid and Abet.

To order, encourage, facilitate, or to actively, knowingly, intentionally, or purposefully assist, or otherwise promote or attempt to promote the commission of a crime or a tort.

• Like 1

stupid move if he does, this is a peaceful protest, nothing more, this will turn it around to suit the ptp very well. He needs to re think this entirely or he will ruin what has been started, this is about the people, not his ego.

The people? Since when did the elite give two shits about the people, other than they being cheap labour and resource to exploit.

• Like 2

Hey you are Farlang

Just because someone is posting here in English does not mean they are falang or are residing in Thailand

Hey you are Farlang

Such reasoning.

And the Thai way

Again in my wife's words

If you not like the way we do things

Go home Farlang

Suthep is indeed getting very desperate, perhaps he is running out of money to pay all those protestors thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670 width=25 height=19> I think after this week is out and he has had all his fun in the spotlight, he needs to be arrested and arraigned on all counts against him wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif alt=wai2.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1722055545 width=20 height=20>

Please for the last time show proof that the people demonstrating are being paid

In Thailand if I knew who you are, you have left your self open for legal action

In my Thai wife words

Tezz, I have a niece and nephew who work in Bangkok and both were offered money to join the protest, it is common knowledge among Thais in Bangkok and many of the southern provinces that they can get paid if they come to the protests, Q.E.D.! Take the blinders off my friend and go take your meds, you are begining to sound like a broken record telling people who don't agree with you wifes extreme view to leave the country biggrin.png Suthep and his crew will eventually pass, just like a rough bowel movement thumbsup.gif

Please send me you relatives phone number to my private IP

My wife wants to talk to you wife about this subject

Thai to Thai no farlang involved

It would appear that Suthep is now clutching at straws, the Bangkok shutdown while successfully shutting down areas of the city has not got him any closer to his goals.

As long as the PTP and the police leave the protesters alone the movement losses momentum as protesters desert to go back to work and the people of Bangkok start to lose their patience.

Now its a case of doing whatever they can to get the blood spilling for the coup Suthep has wanted from the beginning.

Suthep IS getting to his goals. Yingluck has assigned her icecream gang to hold meetings with all parties concerned to see if the elections can be delayed. Now Suthep, strategically, is going for the next step.

Suthep doesn't want a coup. He wants Yingluck to give in. The army also wants Yingluck to clean up her own mess. Thaksin wants a coup in order to blame the army for interfering with democracy.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this is Yingluck's ice cream gang.

chalerms-ice-cream-gang-560x373_zps748fe

Rubbish, your the only one other than Suthep that thinks he is closer to his goals ( I doubt he thinks it).

Suthep is indeed getting very desperate, perhaps he is running out of money to pay all those protestors thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670 width=25 height=19> I think after this week is out and he has had all his fun in the spotlight, he needs to be arrested and arraigned on all counts against him wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif alt=wai2.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1722055545 width=20 height=20>

In my Thai wife words

Tezz, I have a niece and nephew who work in Bangkok and both were offered money to join the protest, it is common knowledge among Thais in Bangkok and many of the southern provinces that they can get paid if they come to the protests, Q.E.D.! Take the blinders off my friend and go take your meds, you are begining to sound like a broken record telling people who don't agree with you wifes extreme view to leave the country biggrin.png Suthep and his crew will eventually pass, just like a rough bowel movement thumbsup.gif

Don't shoot the messenger

this is her country and her views

be interesting to hear what you niece has to say when she talks to another Thai lady

Hey you are Farlang

Just because someone is posting here in English does not mean they are falang or are residing in Thailand

Totally agree, and I woud aslo say the majority are not

But for some reason the thai wife after reading what they say has been convinced they are

My biggest worry is this could snow ball into a Thai hate farlang issue after this all settles down

one thing I have learnt after 8 years of marriage to a Thai

Thais stick together when and outsider becomes involved,

In my Thai wife words

My wifes staff went down to asoke on Monday and were told that the going rate was 800 baht for the day and an extra 500 to stay overnight. Ive got no reason to disbelieve him. He hates thaksin more than i hate Brussels sprouts and liver

The pathetic current government aside as well as the even more ridiculous Suthep star chamber "solution",

IMO the crowds at the demo areas will fade, these are middle class people not p4p red shirts with a lifetime of disenfranchaisement in their bellies.

This will put Suthep in a precarious position.

In fact, the govt from a plotical tactic should be trying to get these demo areas shut down thru appeal to common good of the nation (for tourism, for loss of intl.face, whatever).

I simply do not understand what Thailands wants out of all this. Perhaps better stated, I do not understsnd how Thailand will achieve it aims and goals with the current political strategies and players at hand.

This could be quite protracted with demands elections to be shunted off months. Would imagine if Yellows do not see a victory, it will be months more or cries for the military.

Yingluck needs to get the protesters to go home, that is a game changer and it should not be that difficult.

★Huge paralells in last decade between Thailand and US

Sigh ... ThaiVisa was so much nicer 10 years ago without all these idiots and keyboard warriors. Makes one understand why most of us 'old-timers' cannot be bothered to post any more.

Simon

Things were better because we were 10 years younger. Don't kid yourself.

• Like 1

The Great Leader has finally come up with something even the Red Shirts at their prime in 2010 wouldn't dare imagine.

Now that creates a bit of a problem for the anti-Government supporters in this forum because each time when the Great Leader came up with something unacceptable, their would be "legal precedents" that they could rely upon, with compliments of the Red Shirts, to deflect the wrongfulness of the conduct.

Now the Great Leader is simply on a frolic of his own.

no problem for me its just same as people in eastern europe finally having enough and capturing their oppressors although I doubt it would go as far as stringing them up which is what they deserve

These are vile criminals in my book and if system wont bring them to justice then its perfectly reasonable for others to do so and I support it 100%

The problem for you is the lack of willpower or patience to do what needs to be done by an opposition in a legal manner namely elections and electable policies.

You really dont think the whole political system isnt full on all sides with criminal behaviour do you ? If you support violence or criminal means to an end you cannot decry it when turned on you.

This protest leader is now threatening criminal action of a serious kind. Legitimacy long gone, integrity long gone, honesty long gone, promises broken consistently and you really think this is the best Thailand can do ? cheesy.gif amazing Thailand

If i were Abhisit id be making distance rapidly now, if he wants a political future, Every day the democrats still hang about with this nut makes their careers more tenuous.

It would be Ironic if they have killed any chance of being electable for the next ten years when it should be so very very easy played the right way. I think this is a very real possibility, I have not heard ONE proposal on anything as a solution to anything from the Dems... not one. Plenty of shouting but not one solution, not even a peoples council because thats not a list with names on after 2 1/2 months they should be able to come up with a few at least...where are the proposals for real solutions ? come on give us some ...

just what is going to be fixed and how ?

That is called identifying a problem, a plan of action, finally leading to solution, yknow A B C . ie a policy

This movement has nothing but problems with nothing past moaning about A there is no B and they dont even know there is supposed to be a C

I think if we played cricket with one run for politician with no pending legal action or convictions and minus one run if you do, PTP would lose by around 600 runs

Amazing there is still support for Suthep here from TV members.

You think he has said and done more than enough for men in white coats to come a and take him away and then he STILL manages something even more outrageous. 1508564.GIF

I think you misunderstand the "support" to Suthep.

I don't support him, and never will. But I like the fact that he has started something that might help Thailand to get rid of "The Clan" and help this country to heal. It will take time, it won't be easy, but it has to happen anyway.

Remove your red tinted glasses, face the reality, and you will soon find out that the poison that kills Thailand has a name. And this poison affects the poor, certainly more that the so called "elite" from which Thaksin is coming.....

"elite" from which Thaksin is coming.....'' It was my belief Thaksin was selfmade and not from the elite. Does anyone know? I would like to know.

MCA

Your statement makes no sense as my thai wife and her friends where the ones helping to hand out free food at this locations, so how comes they and all the people they talked to where not made the same offer

Are you just trying to play with this posting

easy answer

Please send you skype address if you have a web cam or phone number to my private IP

My wife wants to speak to your wife Thai to Thai

When are the police just going to arrest this fascist, anti-democracy, power seeker, and throw his a** in jail?

His group lost the election and know they would lose the next - they are just sore losers.

They say that the populist programs of the Pheu Thai Party are the same as buying votes. I want to know what is wrong with "buying" votes by helping people?

• Like 2

MCA

Your statement makes no sense as my thai wife and her friends where the ones helping to hand out free food at this locations, so how comes they and all the people they talked to where not made the same offer

Are you just trying to play with this posting

easy answer

Please send you skype address if you have a web cam or phone number to my private IP

My wife wants to speak to your wife Thai to Thai

Seriously? I would imagine the posters wife has plenty of Thai friends/colleagues she can talk to Thai to Thai.

Oops standard Thai response nothing to do with you your not the right colour or creed etc etc

It would be a lot of ours country if Thailand actually had reasonable residency or nationality options, yknow for the legit ones that probably pay twice as much tax as most Thai wink.png

Nice little piece of xenophobia there, accurate but xenophobic.

I suggest you dont report to your wife peoples opinions if she cant deal with a different one.

hmm Cnxforever id like to see that rant by the pink person too.

it's on Bangkok Pundit....twittered by

Patrick Winn of Global Post:

Surely there must be a video.

and hope he will choose another color than pink soon because all my gay friends are disgusted with this guy Seri....he gives the gay community a bad name a long time already .....self styled fashion guru and part time (lousy) actor .....thinks he is HISO arrogant and looking down on ordinary people.

One thing though he said puzzled me - that yellow skinned people are smarter than white skinned people - which should put him- and specially in his circles - in trouble with the obsessive HISO Thai "whitening crowd".

And I am really feeling insecure now being white and inferior to Dr. Seri - and first thing today I went out to find some "yellowing" products after all I want to look smart!!!

But have not found any yet!! rolleyes.gif