thai police interested in my GF!

deavenger

He could have multiple interests.

1. Interested in your girlfriend.

2. Interested in you:

- To see if you're working illegally at the shop.

- to see if you're doing something else illegal.

- to see if he can use you to blackmail your girlfriend for money or something else than a man might want.

3. Just to be generally aware of what is happening in his area

4. Maybe he wants to know you then use you for something in the future either positive or negative.

I would advise her to be nice the way any Thai person would know how to be nice to a policeman. And get people on her side including neighbors family and friends.

He could have multiple interests.

1. Interested in your girlfriend. As he’d been in her before ,and is married to her sister, after she’d decided to go for the “big money”.

2. Interested in you: Don’t walk like a ladyboy when he’s there.

- To see if you're working illegally at the shop. He might want to help you to clean dishes and your gf.

- to see if you're doing something else illegal. He might observe you on the toilet if you….

- to see if he can use you to blackmail your girlfriend for money or something else than a man might want. He’s Thai, so no problems in which area he does it. The local Karaoke bar needs a new girl.

3. Just to be generally aware of what is happening in his area You should always be aware what you’re doing.

4. Maybe he wants to know you then use you for something in the future either positive or negative. He might have plans to buy you guys a new restaurant and have a threesome from time to time.

I would advice her to tell you the truth, as many Thai women made up a story and too many foreigners believe these stores. Love's a horny female dog.-w00t.gif

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hand it to the girl. She got a fool to buy her a business! She must be doing something right.

Yesterday you were ranting on about buying your bargirl a business for $5,000..

Be quiet before you look like more of fool...facepalm.gif

Impossible to look any more of a fool than he already does

• Like 2

Back to the posters question , Thai police can make Big problems for her. It maybe a case of her just firmly telling the policeman she is not interested in him, but can still be civil towards him, some times walking softly is the way. if The poster has a question of her loyalty then he doe not really know her.

Back to the posters question , Thai police can make Big problems for her. It maybe a case of her just firmly telling the policeman she is not interested in him, but can still be civil towards him, some times walking softly is the way. if The poster has a question of her loyalty then he doe not really know her.

Does anyone really know their partner...? Don't think so...................whistling.gif

Get her dose up his lunch or snack whatever he is eating when he comes into the shop.....with a decent dose of laxative powder (tasteless and invisible when mixed with food)....get her to do it every time he eats in the shop....... that will effectively "set him on his a***e" at home for a few days everytime he eats there......

(Sorry Kiwi humour showing through) but my mother used to dose my school lunches with lax powder whenever there was a spate of my lunch being stolen by other lads when I was a junior at primary/intermediate school.... the method worked a treat

Lower labor costs here, plus the fact that many small business owners are happy with monthly profits western business operators would laugh at, allow for higher percentages than that here.

Very competitive business, prices are very hard to raise, usually it's the portions that get sacrificed.

Concern much about relation?

Change the place or business or take her to your country.

I am damn sure about police, if he is for something, he will have it no matter what. Also, he can create any false matter against you. (I know about police very well because, at some point of a time in my life, I was working with crime investigation department)

A lot of farang are to scared to let their mrs work incase she runs off with customers, encourage her to work and if she needs to start her own noodle shop support her it's not expensive.

I'm watching channel 3 just now chompoo is on...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Really? I know a lot that aren't scared for their wife to work.

our strategy is be firm ..but I told her not to be rude but like what you say..civil. .

The police can still come as a customer..she will just bore him out..

Currently. .When he is here she just make herself looks busy..

Anyway we also want him to go..because every time he is here. .and sits for a freaking hour..I notice customers don't feel comfortable. .she will start looking customers soon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

billSMITH, on 30 Jan 2014 - 13:59, said:

However I would add that maybe the OP would be better off without the business, if one can call it that.

One guy agrees with me.....lol. It aint a legit business!

Please read my critique of what kind of girl accepts these deals. Surely not middle class chicks. If op want to canoe up-stream wo a paddle - please do so. Its freaking comical.

I could be wrongbut this whole deal has bargirl imprints all over it................lol. Noodle shop.....................lol.

Op want to be knight in LOSING MONEY armor. OK so be it. Whats even sorrier is that guys are defending the indefensible.

Just to broaden your prospective of things here in Thailand................

Once upon a time in Thailand, a falang and his wife decided that Pattaya, after living there for 2 years, had run its course and it was time to move, try something different. In a joint decision, they decided to open a bar (bars being nearly as common as noodle shops here) so that the falang had something to do, so he wouldn't get bored in their new location up-country.

Twelve and a half years down the road, mainly because the falang had a full time job and the wife was feeling the 24/7, 14-16 hour days, they decided to close the bar and settle to a 'normal' life. It has been two years now since they shut and the wife sees opportunity in opening a small restaurant (read noodle shop if you like) and that project will happen sometime this year. This will be financed entirely by the wife.

Understanding opportunity, having the initial capital and having the motivation makes anything possible in this country

As a coincidence, the wife of the falang is a northern girl and did not participate in previous bar education before opening her own. And they both will live happily ever after.......................thumbsup.gif

To the OP (and his GF):

A major part of both owning and running any business here (or anywhere) is that they become the focal point become customer and staff. It is a learning process to get the right interaction with the customers and to emit the correct signals. Being assertive is part of this process. Not everyone can do it at first, and IMHO is something to be worked on.

Anyway, best of luck in your GF's business venture and try not to let paranoia get in your way.

• Like 1

The cop is having some sport to relieve the boredom of the day. You can bet he is going back to the office and having a good laugh about it with his co workers, making the Farang feel uncomfortable....

My ex wife ran a restaurant, had a cop come in every day of a month, ran up a bill, do you think he paid it? What do you do about it?

As far as advice of what to do.....maybe get a friend to help her or one of the waitresses if there are any serve the guy then she jumps on the scooter and goes to the market for that hour for supplies?

If he gets bored he will soon leave to find some other sport.

billSMITH, on 30 Jan 2014 - 13:59, said:

However I would add that maybe the OP would be better off without the business, if one can call it that.

One guy agrees with me.....lol. It aint a legit business!

Please read my critique of what kind of girl accepts these deals. Surely not middle class chicks. If op want to canoe up-stream wo a paddle - please do so. Its freaking comical.

I could be wrongbut this whole deal has bargirl imprints all over it................lol. Noodle shop.....................lol.

Op want to be knight in LOSING MONEY armor. OK so be it. Whats even sorrier is that guys are defending the indefensible.

Just to broaden your prospective of things here in Thailand................

Once upon a time in Thailand, a falang and his wife decided that Pattaya, after living there for 2 years, had run its course and it was time to move, try something different. In a joint decision, they decided to open a bar (bars being nearly as common as noodle shops here) so that the falang had something to do, so he wouldn't get bored in their new location up-country.

Twelve and a half years down the road, mainly because the falang had a full time job and the wife was feeling the 24/7, 14-16 hour days, they decided to close the bar and settle to a 'normal' life. It has been two years now since they shut and the wife sees opportunity in opening a small restaurant (read noodle shop if you like) and that project will happen sometime this year. This will be financed entirely by the wife.

Understanding opportunity, having the initial capital and having the motivation makes anything possible in this country

As a coincidence, the wife of the falang is a northern girl and did not participate in previous bar education before opening her own. And they both will live happily ever after.......................thumbsup.gif

To the OP (and his GF):

A major part of both owning and running any business here (or anywhere) is that they become the focal point become customer and staff. It is a learning process to get the right interaction with the customers and to emit the correct signals. Being assertive is part of this process. Not everyone can do it at first, and IMHO is something to be worked on.

Anyway, best of luck in your GF's business venture and try not to let paranoia get in your way.

hi ..thanks for the good words..

I'm not paranoid but the police openly said he is here to flirt if I leave her..and said on 2 occasion but of course not when I'm there

My ex wife ran a restaurant, had a cop come in every day of a month, ran up a bill, do you think he paid it? What do you do about it?

There are many things you can do about it. Often a policeman will target the "farang" / Thai couple, thinking the girl is a lo class hooker and the whitey has no 'connections' - possibly not even living here fulltime. Easy money.

When I moved to Khon Kaen, my wife had a restaurant and a group of policemen started drinking there. As it happened, my wife's aunt was friendly with the wife of the Chief of police. She was invited round and never saw the cops again.

This country is all about "Boon Khun" and if you don't practice this cultural aspect of Thailand you'll probably end up in trouble.

Does anyone really know their partner...? Don't think so...................whistling.gif

I disagree I think I know mine and am sure others know theirs too.

Transam made a good point. Never even help her work in that shop.

Mate if you trust her then that's that.

i dont doubt her.. i know thai women are a pack of lies..

however she has opened everything about her to me...( its not just words but seen evidence )

Still intact?

yup....still intact.....

My gf now totally ignores him and goes to kitchen when he is here...but he stays for an hour and even goes into kitchen to look for her. ..can we make a complain to police about policeman for harressment. .

Please keep comments about the fidelity of my gf as I'm not concerned about that. .

Want to do something to stop this guy..because every time he stays..many customer are quite put off to come in

My gf now totally ignores him and goes to kitchen when he is here...but he stays for an hour and even goes into kitchen to look for her. ..can we make a complain to police about policeman for harressment. .

Please keep comments about the fidelity of my gf as I'm not concerned about that. .

Want to do something to stop this guy..because every time he stays..many customer are quite put off to come in

Impregnate your girlfriend quickly.

Find out who his boss is....casually mention that a friend of yours knows him?

If he's now following her about, you need a swift resolution to this. You don't want a situ of him trying to kiss her in the kitchen......

You think his boss will sweep under the carpet ?

Be nice to the policeman, invite him out when you go drinking. If you're a reasonable person (happy, calm, generous, etc) he won't screw you over and you'll be able to count on him if you have problems with other people.

You have the finest sarcasm, which vintage is it ?

• Like 1

After 1 week absence ..He came back..offered to bring my gf dad for massage.. ( I sense a trap ) and now he literally help himself by calling him pore. .

Are you saying that the policeman offered to bring his father to give your girl friend a massage?

Whom does the policeman call "pore" and what does it mean?