Chiang Mai Airport expanding to 24 hour operation in April

jaiyenjohn

As the new capital of Thaksinland to be, they need to expand their operations.

They, also, have to buy lots of red carpet for his Excellency, when he arrives.

When his excellency does eventually take power, he will move the airport to San Patong; He has already built the new access road and owns the land on which the airport is to be built, so it is said. So then us Hangdongians can sleep in peace. . . . . .. . . . . perhaps 10 years away? I'll be old and deaf by then, so no matter either way!

What's this one going to be nicknamed?, Sand land?,Sinky Patong?(sorry don't know the land mass there,so tongue in cheek).

;-)

When his excellency does eventually take power, he will move the airport to San Patong; He has already built the new access road and owns the land on which the airport is to be built, so it is said. So then us Hangdongians can sleep in peace. . . . . .. . . . . perhaps 10 years away? I'll be old and deaf by then, so no matter either way!

If this were to happen I think Hangdonians would have a lot more aircraft noise than now as aircraft heading North would fly over Hang Dong.

As the new capital of Thaksinland to be, they need to expand their operations.

They, also, have to buy lots of red carpet for his Excellency, when he arrives.

Where did you hear about an airport in San Patong?

^^^ that info came via my hearing aid ....55555 .. just kidding fortunately my hearing is good albeit sometimes wax diminished.

but anybody responding or giving advice about a noise problem should disclose whether they wear a hearing aid.

it's completely different situation if a person turns it off or takes it out at night

My Thai neighbour is a government official in Mae Wang District. I asked him about the new highway extension of Canal Road to the south. He said it was not for an airport in San Patong District. He said that if a new airport is built it would be in San Khampang District,

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

My Thai neighbour is a government official in Mae Wang District. I asked him about the new highway extension of Canal Road to the south. He said it was not for an airport in San Patong District. He said that if a new airport is built it would be in San Khampang District,

Yep......Just off the 1317 Mae On Road before Banti.....