• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from another angle, not much left to say its there to see for the whole world

(bang bang)

"get down get down"

(big bang)

she says: "there, they throw from this area"

Wow, Sutheps lot, clear as day. Channel 3 reports the Laksi people wanting the polling station open were unarmed.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

As I get more than my share of flames here. BBC just tweeted and their guy took this pic of PDRC in action.

Get over it you guys, This is the PDRC, they are armed and there are army personel amongst them. This is so out in the open and everybody.... and I do mean everybody, is printing these pics of PDRC fully armed, holding ballot papers hosgage.

People are bleating about the reds confronting them. It was PDRC laying seige to the ballot papers that started this. The the army are once again being photo'd working with the fascists, the game is up. Can be no pretence tonight from the stage, The Great Suthep is again revealed as a two faced, lying fascist fraudster who changes his rants every night to fit his unstable mood.

@BBCBreaking @pakhead outrageous that these protesters are wearing armbands that are the same color as TJA armbands for journalists!

BfY39fXCcAMyUaj.jpg

Whilst you may be correct about this remember that most of the anti government supporters don't agree with this violence by either side. I suspect many red shirts are the same. As I think you said elsewhere it's the extremists on both sides that are the problem.

As for the army's involvement, that would be the army who the DSI said wouldn't be investigated for the deaths in 2010. If the courts are on the side of the Dems then the DSI by it's own admission is influenced by the current government. The government who promised they would seek justice for those deaths.

This country needs much more than just an election. With or without the Dems and whoever wins.

• Like 1

OK .. here's the pic.

..... but I also tend to think the gun in the bag is a Travor

this is supposedly two gents from Cambodian Brigade 43 at Prey Vihar

I find it very interesting that the armies of Thailand and Cambodia have both acquired the Israeli made Tavor's. Conveniently they accept magazines from M-16's the previous standard army weapon in Thailand but not Cambodia (think Russian/Chinese made AK-47's).

So I guess since leaders of both countries sleep in the same bed got a 2 for 1 deal?

And it does make for convenient gun smuggling compatibility at the borders.

Edited by smileydude

I sure hope the red shirt come armed tomorrow cause its do or die for the pdrc.

It'll be like Custer's last stand. The few hundred yellows have been confined to relatively small areas. Now it's just a matter of mopping them up. Democracy always wins in the end.

Another video, it looks like a rear guard for Sutheps lot threw bombs and fired shots at the pro-democracy protestors. We know the gunman was with the Suthep group, and we know he has a modern army weapon.

Here is another video showing the shot man. Yes he is a pro-democracy one.

(girl)"elder don't go anywhere"

"he's hiding in the box in the middle of the road"

(man)"police police up there up there"

(girl)"ours got shot" (I think she's pro-democracy)

(girl) "pull him back pull him to safety"

(girl)"he hide in the box on the middle of the road"

(girl)"the box middle of the road, he there"

(shot) (shot) (shot)

(guy 3:00) "on the bridge on the bridge"

(man)"call the ambulance, ambulance"

(girl) "hey don't move it yet"

can you please explain exactly what this video is supposed to prove?! one person (presumably red-shirt), hiding behind a car, recording 4 minutes of video of absolutely nothing, and a 30 second dialog of a rumour told by someone else hiding and seeing (or knowing) absolutely nothing for sure. i do not choose a side in this situation (actually i choose neither), but this posting was just a waste of space and a post count boost .

Edited by dharmabm

As I get more than my share of flames here. BBC just tweeted and their guy took this pic of PDRC in action.

Get over it you guys, This is the PDRC, they are armed and there are army personel amongst them. This is so out in the open and everybody.... and I do mean everybody, is printing these pics of PDRC fully armed, holding ballot papers hosgage.

People are bleating about the reds confronting them. It was PDRC laying seige to the ballot papers that started this. The the army are once again being photo'd working with the fascists, the game is up. Can be no pretence tonight from the stage, The Great Suthep is again revealed as a two faced, lying fascist fraudster who changes his rants every night to fit his unstable mood.

@BBCBreaking @pakhead outrageous that these protesters are wearing armbands that are the same color as TJA armbands for journalists!

BfY39fXCcAMyUaj.jpg

agreed fully....unfortunately, the only problem is that the guy on the other side is the great lying fugitive dictator in Dubai, so any joking attempt by the "government" to use cries of democracy and dictatorship and fascism at Suthep's lot falls on deaf ears because it is equally as big of a mound of crap. Just bear in mind, absolutely NONE of this whatsoever would be happening if someone hadn't tried ramming home the amnesty bill several months ago.

It may be a big mound of crap but it's an ELECTED big mound of crap. Massive, massive difference. In other words, whether you agree with it or not it has a mandate. Suthep has zero mandate. You won't get much argument that the amnesty bill is crap from most of the people on these forums touting democracy but that does not make the government illegitimate.

Some interesting stuff in the international media in the last day or two about Suthep's preparations for his attempted takeover - it long predated the Amnesty bill. That was just a useful trigger to get the suckers into the streets blowing whistles.

I think the point you're missing is Thaksin's alleged influence which seems pretty likely to be true to some extent given all the reports. He didn't stand for election and so wasn't voted for. For some reason the PTP has politicians who are so bad they had to bring in a woman with no experience or interest in politics to be PM.

take away people's basic human rights and you can expect a backlash

most of the world fights FOR elections - and Thailand fights to STOP them

They are fighting for reform .. nobody other than pro-government support have said no election .. Suthep said reform then elections in 12-18 months.

I could ask. Why is Yingluck clinging to the PM's seat when she could step down for the good of the country?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

easy answer... because Yingluck is the democratically elected PM supported by the vast majority of Thais

don't believe it? then support allowing elections and we will see whistling.gif

PT have the most seats but a minority of voters voted them in. Yes I know that's how democracy works and I'm fine with that. But it is inaccurate to claim the majority support her or suthep or any other involved in creating this mess. Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

a man pulled an assault rifle from a bag and began spraying bullets WHY DON"T THEY JUST SAY IT AS IT IS! RED SHIRTS opened fire!

Because its AFP and their reports generally are pro PT.

From CNN: "Witnesses saw at least eight gunmen emerge from the ranks of the anti-government protests and open fire for about 30 minutes toward police and pro-government demonstrators."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/01/world/asia/thailand-gunfire/index.html

• Like 1

Another video, it looks like a rear guard for Sutheps lot threw bombs and fired shots at the pro-democracy protestors. We know the gunman was with the Suthep group, and we know he has a modern army weapon.

Here is another video showing the shot man. Yes he is a pro-democracy one.

(girl)"elder don't go anywhere"

"he's hiding in the box in the middle of the road"

(man)"police police up there up there"

(girl)"ours got shot" (I think she's pro-democracy)

(girl) "pull him back pull him to safety"

(girl)"he hide in the box on the middle of the road"

(girl)"the box middle of the road, he there"

(shot) (shot) (shot)

(guy 3:00) "on the bridge on the bridge"

(man)"call the ambulance, ambulance"

(girl) "hey don't move it yet"

can you please explain exactly what this video is supposed to prove?! one person (presumably red-shirt), hiding behind a car, recording 4 minutes of video of absolutely nothing, and a 30 second dialog of a rumour told by someone else hiding and seeing (or knowing) absolutely nothing for sure. i do not choose a side in this situation (actually i choose neither), but this posting was just a waste of space and a post count boost .

Very near the one and only International in Bangkok. You can even hear a jet landing in the back ground.

Still safe for Farang tourist? You decide yourself.

The Tollway on top will be closed soon (said protest leader yesterday), so the only way to get to/from the only International in Bangkok is the one that appears on the clip.

Edited by Suriya4

oooh... Shooting at people is such good fun isn't it.

Until the next day when you realise your mask has fallen down and your fat idiot face is printed over half the newspapers in the world

BfZR27_CEAEFZxM.jpg

And I share your condemnation of shooting at people as I'm sure you share my condemnation of last Sundays murder.

Where is the Police and the Army?

THEY ARE SCARED. Coward idiots nothing else.

I don't think the police are scared. At least, if they are scared, that's not the reason they are doing nothing.

At the beginning of the demonstrations they used tear gas and water cannon very effectively to avert a takeover of government house and elsewhere, without killing or even seriously wounding anyone at all. Then suddenly, even with such a successful record, the government declared that the police would no longer prevent protesters entering government offices in this way. Since then we haven't seen the use of tear gas or water cannon. Why? In my opinion it is all part of the government's attempts to prevent anything happening which would put pressure on Prayuth to get the army involved in fighting or a coup. Prayuth is still on the government's side, but his paycheck (shall we say from a government backer) isn't big enough to cover inactivity in the face of overt and excessive violence on the street.

The fact that the army are quiet doesn't change the fact that they've still got the biggest guns. As ever, whoever keeps them closest will end up winning.

• Like 2

All the stops being pulled out tonight on the red side. Pic after pic and I hope they can finally nail this coup.

Shouldn't laugh as it is very serious, but their pistol man looks like a medic... Maybe got sick of sexist comments and decided to see what life is like away from the surgery.

Lot more to come here as Suthep got up on stage before all this hit the web. When he calms down and stops taking his big cheques. he might have a shock at his evening debrief.

Big cheques tonight. Really ready for Chalerm to nail anybody that could put this armed mob out there on a saturday afternoon. And chalerm speaks the same language as Suthep, so maybe a new bed for him to hide under. The Army can't say they are defending the country whilst they let this happen, they' have to really disgrace them selves and coup, or pull the plug on Suthep... and very soon.

BfZbcKjCQAAbU3O.jpg

didn't you say a few pages back you weren't going to post anymore pictures?! wai2.gif

Here are Thai movie stars and celebrities telling people to go "shopping at Paragon and Central World" instead of going to vote ..and to have a "National Picnic Day" out on the streets.

Tell that to poor rice farmers living on 1000 Baht per month.

This crowd is really SO disconnected from the rest of the country it's ridiculous.

So who is help the poor rice farmers living on 1,000baht a month?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All the stops being pulled out tonight on the red side. Pic after pic and I hope they can finally nail this coup.

Shouldn't laugh as it is very serious, but their pistol man looks like a medic... Maybe got sick of sexist comments and decided to see what life is like away from the surgery.

Lot more to come here as Suthep got up on stage before all this hit the web. When he calms down and stops taking his big cheques. he might have a shock at his evening debrief.

Big cheques tonight. Really ready for Chalerm to nail anybody that could put this armed mob out there on a saturday afternoon. And chalerm speaks the same language as Suthep, so maybe a new bed for him to hide under. The Army can't say they are defending the country whilst they let this happen, they' have to really disgrace them selves and coup, or pull the plug on Suthep... and very soon.

BfZbcKjCQAAbU3O.jpg

didn't you say a few pages back you weren't going to post anymore pictures?! wai2.gif

I think the army boys was just there to enjoy the show.

I wonder what is Suthep going to say about that to Prayuth?

Needless to say BlueSky have been taken off air

They have jazz musicians on now, no mention of these incidents at all...

Meanwhile every airhead that ever there was will gather her for certain because todays the day the idiot have thier picnic.

Suthep needs all the help he can get so I'm plugging his picnic day. Mainly because it is the biggest colletcion of jerks I have ever seen assembled. Enjoy

Suthep is now relying on these people. Bad as it looks from the still on the front, belive me it gets much worse. talk about brain drain!!

These must be the fake rice farmers!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by wonder6281

a man pulled an assault rifle from a bag and began spraying bullets WHY DON"T THEY JUST SAY IT AS IT IS! RED SHIRTS opened fire!

You realize the guy with the assault rifle is a Suthep guard, right? And the AFP and media are not pro Puea Thai, they are pro-truth. It's not their fault that this mob is so ridiculous.

I have no idea who is shooting, killing is wrong no matter who is doing it. AFP is generally pro PT, not rabidly so but nonetheless they are pro govt.

RT@RichardBarrow: VIDEO: Gunfire & explosions in #Bangkok on the eve of national elections - RT @go6tv: คลิปปะทะ แยกหลักสี่ youtube.com/watch?v=_wVmQA… #Thailand

there's a policeman right there and an army security checkpoint 10 meters away and they do nothing - so much for protecting the people. what a joke.

That was my thought, the soldiers didn't seem to even take any notice. I also do not understand what we are seeing. Did someone in the car do something or were they attacked for no apparent reason by idiots who had no idea where the shots came from? Towards the end people were looking up at the overpass, so I have a feeling the cars occupants did nothing. Can anyone explain <deleted> is going on?

I think those army are there to protect their post.

They did not even dare to come closer. Afraid of being beaten by the mob...

What we saw in the video is what Suthep had wrote to Pres. Obama recently that they are protesting peacefully...

Channel 3 says the car drove into the pro-democracy demonstrators. Which has been reported many times.

Quite clearly here you can see the PDRC guy has a gun hidden in a bag.... So peaceful arn't they.

We been saying for weeks, there is a group of armed masked men marching with Suthep and there to protect him and the mob.

Clearly see that which is hidden? <deleted>?

PDRC guy? Is he wearing a name tag?

Fact: In over 3400 hundred years of documented history we've only seen 250 years of world peace.

We are now witnessing human behavior first hand.

Look at whats happening in the Ukraine, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sierre Leone etc.

What happening in Thailand pales in comparison but it does show humans find it easier to hate and that its much easier to incite emotions of hatred then love. Politicians and special interest groups seemed to have found that to be a convenient mechanism to manipulate us.

If there is ever going to be a post apocalyptic world we're probably to blame.

Conflict in Sierra Leone? I think you're out of date, old chap. Unlike the idiot elite in Thailand, who send armed gunmen to prevent people voting, the Sierra-Leoneans decided to make peace with one another over a decade ago.

• Like 1

From CNN: "Witnesses saw at least eight gunmen emerge from the ranks of the anti-government protests and open fire for about 30 minutes toward police and pro-government demonstrators."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/01/world/asia/thailand-gunfire/index.html

Yep, but what I said is still true.

On the shooting note, has it been made clear who opened fire first or if only one side was cowardly enough to open fire?

OK .. here's the pic.

..... but I also tend to think the gun in the bag is a Travor

this is supposedly two gents from Cambodian Brigade 43 at Prey Vihar

I find it very interesting that the armies of Thailand and Cambodia have both acquired the Israeli made Tavor's. Conveniently they accept magazines from M-16's the previous standard army weapon in Thailand but not Cambodia (think Russian/Chinese made AK-47's).

So I guess since leaders of both countries sleep in the same bed got a 2 for 1 deal?

And it does make for convenient gun smuggling compatibility at the borders.

I think those Cambodian rifles in the photo are Chinese made. But there are some Tavor rifles in use by some Cambodian units. Also a bit more trivia ..... Vietnamese "special" units have Tavor rifles.