True Internet In Pattaya

gguy

I have True Internet ADSL 1024/512 in Pattaya. The service has been off most of the time the past two days. When it comes up, it lasts for about 30 minutes but is very slow.

Anyone experiencing similar difficulties????????????

I am thinking about going with Maxnet offered by TTT. Anyone using Maxnet please advise on your service. I am thinking about the 512/256 services offered for 790 B.

Thanks

I have True Internet ADSL 1024/512 in Pattaya. The service has been off most of the time the past two days. When it comes up, it lasts for about 30 minutes but is very slow.

I am thinking about going with Maxnet offered by TTT. Anyone using Maxnet please advise on your service. I am thinking about the 512/256 services offered for 790 B.

Thanks

I'm in Pattaya, yesterday the connection has been down for about 3 or 4 hours, no problems since...

Still seems to be very dependant on what you want to pay...

With the cheaper packages (e.g. 790B for 512/256) it's hit and miss. No guarantees, and also a big chance P2P will be limited...

The more expensive packages seem to deliver at least 60% of what is promised, so you have a much more stable connection.

I pay 1500/month for 256/128 (maxnet @ life) and am quite happy with it...

Still seems to be very dependant on what you want to pay...

With the cheaper packages (e.g. 790B for 512/256) it's hit and miss. No guarantees, and also a big chance P2P will be limited...

The more expensive packages seem to deliver at least 60% of what is promised, so you have a much more stable connection.

I pay 1500/month for 256/128 (maxnet @ life) and am quite happy with it...

TOT CyberGold ADSL is 1,000 baht/month for 1024/512 and I think that is good value. It's reliable and no restrictions on P2P.

Thanks

I am very happy with the Package from Maxnet I have had it 11 months and the speeds have been very good the whole time not down during the day and up at night as some have reported. I would say it has gone down 3 or for times in that period but never for more than an hour tops.

Although they say you can not I do use Skype and Voip with no problems at all.

Back to the original questions I can't speak for Pattaya but here in Bangkok the international links have been very erratic the last two days. At times up and at times nothing. And most of the time marginal with frequent "unable to find" errors which a refresh sometimes finds. A TRUE joy.