Southern militants shoot and burn Bangkok Bank employee

webfact

Southern militants shoot and burn bank employee

2-13-2014-9-55-58-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

PATTANI: -- An female employee of Bangkok Bank’s Nongchik-Pattani branch was shot and then burned alive while she was riding home in a motorcycle on Highway 42 late yesterday evening in Yaring district of Pattani.

The victim was later identified as Miss Sayamol sae Limg, 28.

Yaring district police said that the bank employee was riding home in Panare district on the Highway 42 or Narathiwat-Pattani road. As she passed a secluded stretch of the highway, a gunman in unknown type of vehicle approached alongside and then pumped three shots at her.

She lost control and fell to the ground with the motorcycle.

One militant then came out with a gallon of petrol, poured on her and then lit the fire.

They left with a message in a paper which reads “Dear the army chief, this is not the last corpse for the three brothers.”

Police believed it was a brutal revenge by the Muslim militants for the three children who were shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Bacho district of Narathiwat province on February 3.

The incident was later exploited by the militants to stir up hatred among local people by accusing authorities of involving in the shooting of three children and their parents. But the Internal Security Operation Command (ISOC) denied saying it was still under investigation to find out the gunmen.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/southern-militants-shoot-burn-bank-employee/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-13

There's no excuse for this inhuman act.

The Islamists in Malaysia and Indonesia need to speak up and condemn this NOW.

If this Govt had a competent Foreign Ministry .... they could get some help with these things.

Edited by rogerdee123
  • Like 1

Fast becoming the world's number one islamic terrorism capital.

One great advertisement for tourism.

Complete animals the lot of them.

This is a part of Thailand that we would be better off annexing and giving them independence.

If I was government, I would not want these sort of people to be able to call themselves Thai.

Gov't has massively failed in the scope of the south as well. No real diplomatic plans or strategy to satisfy them. Things got worse when ........stepped into the position of PM. Having his clueless sister as puppet sure doesn't help the resentment.

Things are getting more brutal down there. Swallow the pride, and if negotiations fail, hey thailand is still an amazing place with 3 provinces circumcised, right?

"But the Internal Security Operation Command (ISOC) denied saying it was still under investigation to find out the gunmen."

Assigned to the same investigators charged with finding the killers of Somchai Neejapajit no doubt! By the way, how's that investigation going...you've had 10 years to work on it?

By the way, the AP is reporting 4 more deaths in the south yesterday in addition to this case.

No justice, no peace.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Terrible

And what were all these people doing there...??? Watching her burn...? or are they there after the fact and could not help at that point?

She had been shot 3 times and had a gallon of Petrol poured over her and lit, what do you expect people to do?

The article also states it happened on a secluded part of the road, I'm no Sherlock but I would hazard a guess that the people arrived after it happened

I am not normally one for conspiracy theories. The timeing of killing of the 3 children and their parents by 'unknown gunmen' seems a little coincedental. It does not bear the modus operando of the Army, and could be being used to create problems for the Army that divert their attention from Bangkok.

This is pure specualation on my part of course, but given all else that is happening is it really beyond the realms of possibility?

RIP. Another hardworking honest person, just trying to make ends meet. Her poor family must be devastated, I can only pray that they have supportive friends to comfort them.

These type of attacks are both extremely cowardly, and deeply evil. Also very ignorant, as most normal people learn not to attack girls as early on as primary school.

sad.png

RIP. Another hardworking honest person, just trying to make ends meet. Her poor family must be devastated, I can only pray that they have supportive friends to comfort them.

These type of attacks are both extremely cowardly, and deeply evil. Also very ignorant, as most normal people learn not to attack girls as early on as primary school.

sad.png

So if it had been a boy it's ok? At least that's what your logic suggests.

It's even more evil when it's multiplied almost a hundred times over and carried out by your own government.

It's even more evil when it's multiplied almost a hundred times over and carried out by your own government.

No. I'm a lifelong pacifist and I view the injuring or killing of any man or woman equally. My point was that if a single man had run out of the bushes and punched her hard, that would also have been wrong on the grounds she is a defenceless woman, and you have to be a pretty cheap scumbag to hit a defenceless woman. The fact he shot her and burned is the same principle only much worse.

sad.png

You think any action carried out by a government justifies what these cowardly scumbags did???

A police officers wife was attacked and murdered in the same barbaric manner. Common murderers who should be executed if caught, tried and found guilty.

Once you become a terrorist and willfully murder innocent people you loose the right to compassion.

Manifestations everywhere against the government, Bangkok shutdown, PM accused of corruption, government accused of corruption, rampant killings and murders in the south, etc..

This is all going the wrong way for Thailand.

The army better step in now and try to save what is left from Thailand.

PS.: My condoleances for the young girl who had to die for these filthy creatures of humanity.

And the army should not forget to check their own people. When they make something wrong, they must be punished.

.....Tak Bai is just jumping in my mind.....

Manifestations everywhere against the government, Bangkok shutdown, PM accused of corruption, government accused of corruption, rampant killings and murders in the south, etc..

This is all going the wrong way for Thailand.

The army better step in now and try to save what is left from Thailand.

PS.: My condoleances for the young girl who had to die for these filthy creatures of humanity.

And the army should not forget to check their own people. When they make something wrong, they must be punished.

.....Tak Bai is just jumping in my mind.....

So who cares. The army is the army. And it is not the same thing. This girl was going home or to work.

Edited by diehard60

No. I'm a lifelong pacifist and I view the injuring or killing of any man or woman equally. My point was that if a single man had run out of the bushes and punched her hard, that would also have been wrong on the grounds she is a defenceless woman, and you have to be a pretty cheap scumbag to hit a defenceless woman. The fact he shot her and burned is the same principle only much worse.

I don't get the distinction...wouldn't both be "defenseless" human beings in this situation? Aren't men's and women's lives equally valuable?

sad.png

You think any action carried out by a government justifies what these cowardly scumbags did???

A police officers wife was attacked and murdered in the same barbaric manner. Common murderers who should be executed if caught, tried and found guilty.

Once you become a terrorist and willfully murder innocent people you loose the right to compassion.

An eye for an eye will leave both protagonist partially blind. Douse the fires of political conflict with water...not gasoline.

If this Govt had a competent Foreign Ministry .... they could get some help with these things.

What kind of help are you going to get with this? The only thing you can do is hunt them down like dogs and kill them.

• Like 1

What kind of help are you going to get with this? The only thing you can do is hunt them down like dogs and kill them.

yes that works well, as we can see in Afghanistan.....

When most of the deads are women and children than it is guaranteed that their husbands and brothers are the next terrorists....

• Like 1