Up close and personal with a superhero

Lite Beer

Stupid Thai comedians.

Interesting. Are you saying that the minister who holds a Bachelor of Engineering from the CU with first class honours, an MS (Civil Engineering) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a PhD in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign stupid?

Very interesting.

Absolutely not. I'm saying the idiots portraying him and making him this visual 'hero' in this fashion is understating his background and what he has to offer the country. So now instead of concentrating on his abilities we are seeing him in his black underwear (or whatever) and on mobile apps.

Any other questions?

MIT and UI-UC are fine. Big deal about beer goggling CU.

I noticed one thing is that farang posters in general cannot seem to accept if the adoration is on some asian male. Another politician that is admired or praised for his physique or manliness is putin and somehow nobody has any problem with that even though a politician's job has nothing to do with any physical endeavors or his physical appearance.

But honestly though, I think he looks a bit chubby. Putin on the other hand is a black belt in Judo and has recently been awarded his 9th Dan in Taekwondo.

Chubby.. i could be wrong but if you look at his left arm you see veins that means a low body fat percentage. He is not flexing anything either.

I don't think he is impressive but he certainly slimmer and fitter as the average foreigner in Thailand. Especially those of his age.

I noticed one thing is that farang posters in general cannot seem to accept if the adoration is on some asian male. Another politician that is admired or praised for his physique or manliness is putin and somehow nobody has any problem with that even though a politician's job has nothing to do with any physical endeavors or his physical appearance.

But honestly though, I think he looks a bit chubby. Putin on the other hand is a black belt in Judo and has recently been awarded his 9th Dan in Taekwondo.

well the pt is putin's supposed martial prowess shouldn't even be a talking point cos he isn't a martial artist and besides we don't know if that thai guy knows or doesn't know any martial arts.

Stupid Thai comedians.

Interesting. Are you saying that the minister who holds a Bachelor of Engineering from the CU with first class honours, an MS (Civil Engineering) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a PhD in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign stupid?

Very interesting.

It demonstrates he has an understanding in civil engineering (debatable) that does not make him a genius at anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Skint
  • Like 1