Need to unlock iPhone 5 in Hun hin

NCC1701A

I can't tell you exactly which ones but there are more than one of the booths that sell phones on the third floor of market village that can to it. My wife went there with a U.S. Iphone (AT&T) to get it unlocked and several told her they could do it but the lowest price she got was 2k baht after asking many of them.

We ended up calling AT&T in the U.S. and they gave us the unlock code and instructions for free since the phone was no longer on contract with them and it was to remain in Thailand. Later, I did exactly the same thing with an AT&T locked Samsung Galaxy phone.

So, if you have a locked phone that is staying here and no longer under contract and had no contract problems with the company it was locked to, they may give you the unlock code for free... maybe worth a call or email.

I assume you are just on holiday in Hua Hin?

If you don't have any luck there in HH you could try Pantip Plaza in Bangkok as there is a good chance one of the many phone shops there maybe able to do it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...
cassde, on 19 Feb 2014 - 02:21, said:

Why not do it 'online' by using one of many 'unlock mobile' companies.

Personally I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. Very expensive and all they do is contact the original provider to have the phone unlocked which you can do yourself for a fraction of the cost.

Also some of these online companies are fakes.

AT&T? May I guess it's a US phone? The US has a law that if you buy the phone as part of, say, a 2 year contract for service, when the contract is finished you own the phone. The cellular provider must then give you the unlock code.

• 1 month later...

download green poison and do it by yourself.

Ahahaha are you joking, greepoison will no do anything. There is no software solution for iphone unlocking, the only really working thing is factory iphone unlocking.I unlocked my iphone 5 s att locked here http://att.imei.org/clean-imei-att-unlock-iphone.html. And for those who own blacklisted att locked iphone there is a special page here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there everybody, did you notice excellent news that third-party companies lessen costs for AT&T iPhone unlocking? I first viewed it checking out att-iphone-unlock.com. Please I would like to figure out if it's correct or not because I desire unlock iPhone Right now! Help. Any reply is going to be appreciated. Can I have confidence in them? Have you learnt concerning such firm?

Hi there everybody, did you notice excellent news that third-party companies lessen costs for AT&T iPhone unlocking? I first viewed it checking out att-iphone-unlock.com. Please I would like to figure out if it's correct or not because I desire unlock iPhone Right now! Help. Any reply is going to be appreciated. Can I have confidence in them? Have you learnt concerning such firm?

Bit late of a reply but you can get an unlock in Thailand here http://www.dr-unlock.com

Edited by schietkop

• 2 weeks later...

Prices are still falling:

As I wrote earlier, just call AT&T. They've unlocked 2 (Iphone and Samsung Galaxy) for me free of charge. I gave them the serial numbers and they gave me the unlock codes and instructions right there over the phone.

Edited by hhfarang