Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton seriously injured while filming US TV series in Thailand

webfact

Another drunken Aussie comes to grief when removed from the nanny state.

I find it amusing poms love calling Aussies softies when you've been getting owned at sport in recent months tongue.png

Convicts vs The Poms! Bring it on biggrin.png

We finally let them win an Ashes series so they don't cry or take their bat and ball home and this is the thanks we get. smile.png

there wouldn't be an ashes series if England didn't lose... And keep losing. Oh the irony.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

There wouldn't even be an 'Australia' if we hadn't sent our losers over there. smile.png

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

There wouldn't even be an 'Australia' if we hadn't sent our losers over there. smile.png

this is where the English are a little slow on the uptake. Australians call the English "poms" or "POHMS" because that is the joke, Australians are the POHMS... And the English, after 200 years, still don't get the joke.

Only the skilled convicts got exported, most of the dumbf@@k crooks stayed in England. Only the smart entrepreneurial English at the time saw the prospect of the new land and emigrated.

What remained after?

• Like 1

Who?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I thought the same. I'm an Aussie and never heard of him so had to google him. He was in an Aussie teenage soap (neighbours), a few commercials and has made one movie, Rise of an empire which opens in Thailand on Monday.

Hey! I like Strike Back.....

The amount of (almost) pseudo sex he gets on that show might require blowing off some steam........laugh.png

Don't get strike back in Australia. Just checked it on youtube to see what it was.

this is where the English are a little slow on the uptake. Australians call the English "poms" or "POHMS" because that is the joke, Australians are the POHMS... And the English, after 200 years, still don't get the joke.

Only the skilled convicts got exported, most of the dumbf@@k crooks stayed in England. Only the smart entrepreneurial English at the time saw the prospect of the new land and emigrated.

What remained after?

You mustn't believe everything Sir Les Patterson tells you! smile.png

... and that strange version of something they play, a sort of cross between gaelic football and netball - which no one else bothers to play.

And that strange, parochial little game is only taken seriously in the southern (colder) states. The rest of us know the sport as "w@nking" - they have no one to play against internationally, so have to play with themselves.

Who?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I thought the same. I'm an Aussie and never heard of him so had to google him. He was in an Aussie teenage soap (neighbours), a few commercials and has made one movie, Rise of an empire which opens in Thailand on Monday.

neighbors? thank heavens i got away from that dribble laugh.png

• Like 1

Wot...no pics of the 'star' ?

You can google him.

As an Aussie I have never heard of him. A nobody apparently when it comes to the like of Jeffrey Rush, Eric Bana, Hugh Jackman, Heath ledger, Nichole Kidman, Kate Blanchett, Toni Collete and Hugo Weaving just to name a few.

Apparenty he was in a T.V show in Australia called neighbours. That is a soap aimed at the 12-14 year olds.

Anyway here are some pics.

post-122647-0-77083300-1393767403_thumb.

post-122647-0-56950400-1393767431_thumb.

post-122647-0-96805900-1393767546_thumb.