Thaksin upset by Yingluck's 'incompetent' aides: Sources

webfact

" But the people in Thailand aren't up to my standard. "

" ... the Democrat Party. They have all the knowledgeable people and academics. "

One has the feeling that only Thaksin could come up with the first quote. But the second is disarmingly honest coming from him ( and perhaps the reason why he felt compelled to bestow a doctorate on Chalerm between drinks ). Indeed, when the opposition have quality people and Pheu Thai doesn't, that's a tremendous problem. Especially when the brains of Pheu Thai doesn't have much to boast of in that department himself. Only Khaosod could get close to a story like this - because they have a direct pipeline into Thaksin Fantasy Land. But the funny thing is that this " confidential " meeting reveals nothing people didn't already know. They already knew Thaksin was running the show. And they already knew that his bank balance was eclipsed only by the size of his ego. But the brush with Thaksin was apparently enough to send his coterie of adoring minions to go back to doing absolutely nothing.

But this time - with feeling.

And the Dems apparently can't win anything outright. So just imagine who utterly useless the PTP bunch must be.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say it, I tend to agree with him. I don't think that Yingluck is that well served by some of her ministers.

Perhaps when she has won the election currently under way, she may wish to select a more able team?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yet another "Taksin says" article with no facts that can be checked.

Where in Beijing?

What days last week?

Who were the PT MPs?

Khaosod is a Red Shirt newspaper serving the interest of their master Thaksin Shinawatra. What proof do you need? Is there something on those words that you really cannot believe that could be coming from his mouth? They make perfect sense for his profile!

If that were not true, he would have made a statement to deny it.

Yet another "Taksin says" article with no facts that can be checked.

Where in Beijing?

What days last week?

Who were the PT MPs?

Khaosod is a Red Shirt newspaper serving the interest of their master Thaksin Shinawatra. What proof do you need? Is there something on those words that you really cannot believe that could be coming from his mouth? They make perfect sense for his profile!

If that were not true, he would have made a statement to deny it.

Well it is really good tactics, as it leads people to believe Yingluck is taking no notice of her Brother and has a mind of her own. On the other hand it also grooms her for the up coming election and people will believe she will pick her own aides. The old devil still has a piece of the pie.

• Like 1

Dare I say it, I tend to agree with him. I don't think that Yingluck is that well served by some of her ministers.

Perhaps when she has won the election currently under way, she may wish to select a more able team?

Maybe the team needs to select a less useless PM. Except they can't, can they, because Phuea Thai is the property of/owned by Thaksin.

If the PM wasn't such an idiotic numpty she'd have replaced all these so-called "useless" aides, and perhaps asked her brother to butt out with his economically retarded policies as well.

• Like 1

Furthermore, Mr. Thaksin is likewise concerned that Pheu Thai Party lacks "professionals" who can help the party win the media war against the protesters and their backers, particularly the Democrat Party.

"The people with good faces don't come out to defend our party, and those who came out don't have good faces," Mr. Thaksin allegedly complained to the MPs, "Unlike the Democrat Party. They have all the knowledgeable people and academics".

The same can be said by Thaksin of his red shirt gang and red sympathizers...clap2.gif

Given the make up of The Thai Rouge it's not going to be that easy.

i want to have babies with her

They shouldn't allow imbeciles to breed, nothing personal, it's a gene pool thing http:///forum//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

Well, let's get a photo of your wife and then we can determine the same about you smile.png

Well, I hope your not suggesting that Mr ND is an imbecile, or his wife is ugly?

I've noticed that most fans of Yingluck are somewhat mentally challenged and seem to either teach English in deepest darkest Nakhon nowhere, or sipping their Chang beers trying to explain democracy from a bar stool. Most of then couldn't even spell it, or manage to put an x in the correct box.

Now then, if we are to discuss peoples characters, allied to their political views in such a generalised vein, I have heard it said that many of the "yellow farangs" have their heads so far up the Amarts backsides that they view the Thai political scene through their (the Amarts) tonsils!

I also think that teaching English to children in rural Thailand is a worthwhile and rewarding, if poorly remunerated occupation.

Besides, I don't like Chang, I prefer Leo.

Poop Poop Mr Toad

Edited by JAG

Am wondering where Chalerm fits into this Thaksin master plan of high powered aides for

poor Yingluck.... In or out ?? rolleyes.gif

He is absolutely one of the high powered aides.
Chalerm is funny and has humor. He likes parties, women and to drink some glasses.
He loves coverings and surprises.
He loves colorful luxury cars and feels safe with 10 police friends around him

Absolutely none of the Shins and absolutely none in the PT can hand him the water.
Edited by tomacht8

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Am wondering where Chalerm fits into this Thaksin master plan of high powered aides for

poor Yingluck.... In or out ?? rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif width=20 height=20>

Behind BangkokHeat

i want to have babies with her

Of all the women in Thailand...

I see another SpecSavers joke.

Edited by Basil B

Nevetheless, Mr. Thaksin preferred to see Ms. Yingluck taking more offensive stance toward the ongoing protests led by the People's Committee for Absolute Democracy With the King As Head of State, the sources said, such as "taking strict legal actions" against the protesters.

And the protesters should follow Mr Thaksin's example of obeying legal judgements made against them.

The single and only purpose of the PTP is to get Thaksin an amnesty so he does not have to answer for the crimes of which he has been convicted.

• Like 2