Constitutional Court to rule Friday on validity of Feb 2 election

webfact

Does anyone get a kind of De Ja Vu feeling here...

Thaksin, caretaker PM, time elapsed but he tried to stay on and cling to power...

Yingluck, caretaker PM, time elapsed but she is trying to stay on and cling to power...

PTP are pushing real hard for another coup, the Military are resisting this... once the courts throw YL's Government out then the Military can move in and clean house... this wont be a coup as the embattled caretaker PM will be offically thrown out of office by the courts and the military will be just policing this decision... End game at foot gentlemen, make sure your on the winning side.

PTP are pushing real hard for a coup?

The military are resisting?

Seems to me you've got the roles reversed here.

Regardless,

Lets assume PTP get tossed out and an unelected group step in.

What do you think happens next?

Everyone kisses and makes up and on we go?

You honestly believe hordes upon hordes of mad as hell Reds won't descend upon the city?

Once they get here do you honestly think the army just has to shoot and kill about 90 of them and it will all end as per 2010.

No way!

The only reason the army has sat on their asses in their floral bedecked bunkers is because they know they can't win an open confrontation against the Reds in the streets.

If push comes to shove and it all turns to crap, after the bloodbath, when the people have won it will be the Reds ramming through their constitution dealing the death blow to the yellow scourge that has plagued this nation for so many decades.

The cowards behind Suthep are happy to risk the lives of the fools that follow them, but they sure as hell don't want to risk their own existence by creating a situation that results in the Reds having absolute control over everything.

After the brinkmanship, this will be negotiated, and this time the Reds will give less concessions to the losers.

Slowly, slowly it is all ending for the anti - democracy yellows.

Good Night aparthied, Good Morning freedom

An uneducated untrained mob can win against a well established trained army

and the mob will win

do you think any one takes you serious these days

Click here for our answer

We're talking about the Thai army here.

They're not really the pick of the bunch.

If me and you teamed up and got our hands on a couple of water pistols - we'd probably win.

sorry we can not get together

My Thai wife not like me wear white

and straps at the front are not my style

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images