Driving Lessons, Chiang Mai

rachele703

Hi,

Can anyone help? I'm living in Chiang Mai and am desperate to learn to drive but don't know of any driving schools or teachers. Does anyone know of any - and how much it all costs????

There is a driving school on Chiang Moi Road - near the Thai Military Bank. I think you can get 10 hours of lessons for about 1600 baht.

Are you Thai? Can you speak Thai well? I'm not sure about English-speaking instruction - you might have better luck if you posted in the Chiang Mai section.

There is a driving school on Chiang Moi Road - near the Thai Military Bank. I think you can get 10 hours of lessons for about 1600 baht.

Are you Thai? Can you speak Thai well? I'm not sure about English-speaking instruction - you might have better luck if you posted in the Chiang Mai section.

Thanks a lot - I'm currently learning Thai so not at all fluent!!!!!!

There is also a driving school on the right hand side of Charoen Muang Rd. (which is the extension of Thaphae Rd., after it has crossed Nawarat Bridge). The school is located rather close to the red light intersection by the bridge, perhaps 5-6 houses down or so.

I do not have personal experience of their services though.

• 7 months later...

Sure there's 1 on canal rd on the left side if your heading into CM

I would like to nominate you for the Thai Visa most vague directions of the year!

I think he meant to say, On the left side if going south, across the road from the 700 year stadium