Elton John to marry longtime partner

webfact

Some people just have a problem accepting the march forward of civil rights for this particular minority group.

Total rolox, you want to twist stuff to meet YOUR criteria with Noooooooooooo thought for a babe. You carry on, as am sure you will..........rolleyes.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I fantasies about nothing Endy, something you will never understand about a kids bond with his or her mum, fed up with folk like yourself twisting stuff for YOUR stuff. I care about kids and an upbringing with a mum and dad. Very simple.

As I said I was answering a question about the legal responsibilities of married couples. I made no mention of children in that answer so who's doing the twisting?

I understand about children's bonds with their mothers just as much as you do. I had a mother too or do you think that gay folks don't have parents and families?

• Like 1

I fantasies about nothing Endy, something you will never understand about a kids bond with his or her mum, fed up with folk like yourself twisting stuff for YOUR stuff. I care about kids and an upbringing with a mum and dad. Very simple.

As I said I was answering a question about the legal responsibilities of married couples. I made no mention of children in that answer so who's doing the twisting?

I understand about children's bonds with their mothers just as much as you do. I had a mother too or do you think that gay folks don't have parents and families?

What does your mum think.....?

I'd ask her but she died 30 years ago...

I'd ask her but she died 30 years ago...

Thankfully my mum departed much later, but kept telling me the problems she had with here boobs because of me....Mrs.Trans says much the same....sad.png

Great. Let's make a gay topic to be about breastfeeding and heterosexual men's obsession with lady breasts. Oy vey!

What's next ... going on a topic about Kosher food in Thailand and posting pictures of Virginia Hams?

So this objection here to equal rights for gay people in Britain is that gay people are not exactly the same as straight people? That men don't have milk producing breasts or vaginal birth canals? We already knew that.

Edited by Jingthing

Elton John has come a long way.He used to be known as Reg Dwight.If anyone in London needed a pianist they were told to contact "fat Reg from Pinner".Still,he is a classicaly trained pianist and I like his music. But to get married to a man and adopt children. No! Elton John is rich so he can afford to adopt. But other homosexual couples, who are poor, will copy him and get into trouble

Elton John has come a long way.He used to be known as Reg Dwight.If anyone in London needed a pianist they were told to contact "fat Reg from Pinner".Still,he is a classicaly trained pianist and I like his music. But to get married to a man and adopt children. No! Elton John is rich so he can afford to adopt. But other homosexual couples, who are poor, will copy him and get into trouble

How silly. Financial ability to have kids has nothing to do specifically with gay parenting. It's a universal issue for ALL potential parents.

With most new cases of UK native HIV occurring in the homosexual community, which has always been the case, and with the additional clause which forbids homosexuals from divorcing on grounds of cavorting with all and sundry, maybe this will help to lower their transmission of STD's. I suspect that, given homosexual promiscuity rates, alternative pretexts for divorce may be sought. If I'm wrong then that can only be a good thing as far as that goes.

Looking at the bigger picture in the UK, we are currently seeing the total collapse of the traditional national church and it's replacement by, and subservience to, the continuing Frankfurtian counter-cultural revolution which first gathered steam in the 60's; and for which the Beatles and others were useful idiots at that time. The upshot being an accelerated breakdown of social-cohesion which has cleared the way for, as well as the many pseudo-egalitarian self-advocacy groups, a much more cohesive, single-minded, and barbaric civilisation to take its place.

Enjoy your marriage whilst it lasts, Reginald Dwight, and be thankful that you couldn't produce genetic offspring who would grow up to pay the price of Islamic colonisation - itself enabled by the same weakness and societal breakdown which set the scene for same-sex marriage. Western birthrates are already too low to sustain the civilisation. Muslim birthrates are much, much, higher. Your final battle will not be in the courts.

I've got the answer for your eccentric concerns.

Send in Putin to design a gay propaganda campaign for Britain to get all the Muslim dudes to gay marry each other.

Sorted!

BTW, I prefer my Frankfurter with spicy deli mustard!

Looking at it, my comment is probably not the easiest read, I must have been having an anal moment; so to speak. I was trying to say that the same political and social changes, which set the scene for homosexual weddings, are also to blame for supporting Muslim immigration under the fake banners of "tolerance" and "diversity". Due to high Muslim birthrates, low Muslim assimilation, massive immigration, and low indigenous birthrates which have been assisted by rampant State-sponsored feminism, the UK is set for serious internal conflict within a few decades when the majority of young people will no-longer be of native descent. In short, your good old English pork sausage is due to be replaced by a new halal salami. Amazing that, unless by a miracle it is stifled, it will have essentially taken barely a century to achieve.