Suthep calls supporters to get ready for big ever demonstration after Songkran

webfact

Is this idiot preaching another final push?

No, he's just making clear that he will not give up before the goal is reached.

It is his main excuse for flipping the finger to the Court, so he has to keep it going somehow...

flipping the finger? What about that big brown eye and his opinion you can't have any of this because I am untouchable. I am the man and Thailand is mine all mine. he he he he he. Where is mini me, where is mini me, oh there you are my child, when daddy is gone this will all be yours

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" Final ruling by the Supreme Administrative Court reached with a vote of 9-0 that Yingluck’s transfer of Thawil was unlawful, and an act of power abuse which is against the Constitutional because it just meant to be an advantage to her relatives. "

This is what this is all about - awarding positions through unconstitutional means to relatives. It is the quintessential Shinawatra specialty. Pheu Thai/UDD supporters want to talk about Suthep. They don't want to talk about the unconstitutional practices of the Yingluck administration. This is a very strong, unanimous verdict. It would be remarkable indeed if the Constitutional Court did not come to the same conclusion as this court. The Administrative Court first ruled on this last May. Yingluck's appeal has finally led to this week, and this final verdict by the Supreme Administrative Court has affirmed beyond any question of doubt the unconstitutionality of the act. But in addition to this is the NACC investigation, and the Senate bill which was deemed unconstitutional by the Constitutional Court. In short, the Yingluck administration is surrounded by an avalanche of constitutional litigation. So what do Pheu Thai/UDD supporters do ? What else can they do - they talk about Suthep.

His biggest ever demonstration following Songkran will be a victory party. YL's done.

However, what happen's now? I can't state rumors here, but there is one interim PM that would be acceptable to both sides. Let's see how it plays out.

I think we know how it will play out. The reds will then start their campaign to oust the unelected government. It's a Merry - Go - Round in Thailand.

You are probably correct and the rumors are pie in the sky. But, if they are correct (probably not), this will be over for several years.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

" Final ruling by the Supreme Administrative Court reached with a vote of 9-0 that Yingluck’s transfer of Thawil was unlawful, and an act of power abuse which is against the Constitutional because it just meant to be an advantage to her relatives. "

This is what this is all about - awarding positions through unconstitutional means to relatives. It is the quintessential Shinawatra specialty. Pheu Thai/UDD supporters want to talk about Suthep. They don't want to talk about the unconstitutional practices of the Yingluck administration. This is a very strong, unanimous verdict. It would be remarkable indeed if the Constitutional Court did not come to the same conclusion as this court. The Administrative Court first ruled on this last May. Yingluck's appeal has finally led to this week, and this final verdict by the Supreme Administrative Court has affirmed beyond any question of doubt the unconstitutionality of the act. But in addition to this is the NACC investigation, and the Senate bill which was deemed unconstitutional by the Constitutional Court. In short, the Yingluck administration is surrounded by an avalanche of constitutional litigation. So what do Pheu Thai/UDD supporters do ? What else can they do - they talk about Suthep.

His biggest ever demonstration following Songkran will be a victory party. YL's done.

However, what happen's now? I can't state rumors here, but there is one interim PM that would be acceptable to both sides. Let's see how it plays out.

I think we know how it will play out. The reds will then start their campaign to oust the unelected government. It's a Merry - Go - Round in Thailand.

You are probably correct and the rumors are pie in the sky. But, if they are correct (probably not), this will be over for several years.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

This will go on for thousands of years when idiots are in control. 1 yr don't like this government overthrow then, 6 months later don't like this government overthrow them. Thailand is destined to be an idiot nation

Suthep's ''Farewell Tour'' is lasting longer than the Rolling Stones..!!

Remember The Eagles. It's our last tour. Otherwise the hell freezes over.

They are on tour again in the meantime. "The Hell Freezes Over Farewell" Tour.

So dont worry about Duce Suthep

As a former Newspaper Editor, I am appalled by the low level of English all over the world, with bad grammar, sentence structure and switching of tenses, plus the non existent punctuation makes it a nightmare for 'news readers.' In our post WWII schooling we really had the basic 3-R's drummed into us, which was the basis for good 'further education,' but these are sadly lacking in most modern societies and it shows up in later years.

Trully great Man, brought down his own goverment.

The Great man Mr Suthep is about to get his day , their are not many individuals as strong and dedicated to a cause as this man , lets hope he will get world recognition after this .

1995 to present corruption scandal[edit]

As part of the Sor Por Kor 4-01 (สปก.4-01) land reform scheme, Suthep gave title deeds to 592 plots of land in Khao Sam Liam, Kamala and Nakkerd hills of Phuket province to 489 farmers. It was later found that members of 11 wealthy families in Phuket were among the recipients. Suthep addressed a huge crowd in his Surat Thani constituency a month before a no-confidence debate and called on his supporters to march on Bangkok in the hundreds of thousands to defend his reputation.[5] The scandal led Prime MinisterChuan Leekpai of the Democrat Party to dissolve the House of Representatives in July 1995 in order to avoid the no-confidence debate.[6] In subsequent elections, Thai Nation Party won a majority, leading to the downfall of Chuan Leekpai's Democrat Party-led government.

Wikileaks diplomatic cables from the US embassy revealed that many members of his own party have long complained of his corrupt and unethical behavior.[7][8][9]

2009 disqualification as MP[edit]

In 2009, Suthep was accused of violating the Constitution of Thailand by holding equity in a media firm that had received concessions from the government. Under the 1997 Constitution of Thailand, which Suthep had supported, Members of Parliament are banned from holding stakes in companies which have received government concessions. In July 2009, the Election Commission announced that it would seek a ruling by the Constitutional Court to disqualify Suthep.

Suthep held a press conference a day later, announcing his decision to resign from Parliament. Suthep's resignation as an MP did not affect his status as a Deputy Prime Minister and as a Cabinet member. If his case had been submitted to the Constitution Court, he would have been suspended from duty as Deputy Prime Minister. He insisted his resignation was not a proof that he had done anything wrong but that he was worried about status as Deputy Prime Minister

You forgot palm oil.

**Yawn**

Why do people even report what this clown says? You're just encouraging him to keep calling for yet another (and another, ad nauseam) big, final, be-all-to-end-all demo.

Just move on people. Nothing to see here...

He really loves to be on stage and talk the same day by day, week by week, month by month.

Suthep's endless farewell tour.

Probably because this government is entrenched and will not give up power? A decent honest government would admit their failings and resign, for the greater good of the country. But Taksin never admits he is wrong or accepts he made mistakes. Because he refused to accept the courts rulings, this country has been put through all this misery since 2006. How many people have died because of him?

• Like 2

How many times has this old thug called for this? He's a joke.

If Suthep is a joke why is Yingluck soooo afraid of him. Doesn't even dare to talk to him. At least Abhisit had the balls to talk to the red shirt leaders in 2010 face to face! THAT'S what a leader does. Yingluck is not a leader. Yingluck is a coward. She doesn't dare to debate ANYBODY.

• Like 1

As a former Newspaper Editor, I am appalled by the low level of English all over the world, with bad grammar, sentence structure and switching of tenses, plus the non existent punctuation makes it a nightmare for 'news readers.' In our post WWII schooling we really had the basic 3-R's drummed into us, which was the basis for good 'further education,' but these are sadly lacking in most modern societies and it shows up in later years.

Wrong thread buddy.

Would Thailand's englash language media please, please, please hire some native english language speakers to at least proof read their material.

Pretty please.

indeed i think big ever may mean bog fever in a hub of bigamy

flipping the finger? What about that big brown eye and his opinion you can't have any of this because I am untouchable. I am the man and Thailand is mine all mine. he he he he he. Where is mini me, where is mini me, oh there you are my child, when daddy is gone this will all be yours

Is this idiot preaching another final push?

No, he's just making clear that he will not give up before the goal is reached.

It is his main excuse for flipping the finger to the Court, so he has to keep it going somehow...

I guess we are confused here...It's the red shirts whom recently flipped the finger at the court on a main news item picture. Very intellectual, that was. If Suthep flips his finger, which he hasn't done it is because he fought the PPP in court (and won) they changed their name to TRT and fought them in court (and won) and then again they changed the name of their party to Phue Thai. Lest we forget both parties were excluded for electoral fraud and vote buying. They rule this country now.

Then it is quite weird when the same people go to the courts and indite Suthep for trying to overthrow the government. Not politically motivated at all, I guess....

The electoral laws need to be changed before free and fair elections can be held. Preferably with the UN overlooking them for the first time.