Whistle-blowers greet Yingluck in Suphan Buri

webfact

These whistle blowers need to grow up and stop acting like little children. Learn how to protest and not make fools of themselves.

Yeah, they are much too soft and peaceful, they need to take a leaf out of the red shirt protestors playbook and start looting, burning, rioting, shooting etc . . . it worked for them before!

So you're saying that Thais in general are only capable of whistle blowing or violence and standing like bafoon and blowing a whistle in someone's face is the pacifist way of protesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Oh dear ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" Do you like my chair? Alright, I know what you're thinking. Will I get enough sympathy? Should I even be here looking at fish when I could be doing something useful like studying my court cases or trying to run the country? "

" But most of all........ does my bum look big in this?

"I feel sorry for the prime minister because she is stuck in a crucial political situation."

I felt sorry for her stuck in that wheelchair pretending to be a cripple and being wheeled around his acquarium by Banharn, the political godfather of Suphan Buri who never earned an honest penny in his life.

im curious to know what sound the whistle blowers would make if by accident or intention a whistle managed to find its way into their anal passage

No wonder Thais thing Farlangs are a stupid bread

we have you as an example

You might go back and learn some proper English before you write rubbish on this forum. I assume you meant think instead of thing and breed instead of bread?