Red-shirt rally at Aksa Road just a rehearsal: organisers

webfact

Anyone who travels this road, as I usually do just about every day, knows about the images and banners that are put up every few meters. By taking over this road, a clear symbolic message is being sent about a revered institution that these descendants of Pol Pot intend to replace with their regime of Red Terror.

There's a lot of things going on under the "surface" of this, lots of messages being sent, and most are too blind to see them or simply refuse to.

Please inform us of these messages as some of us including myself see horrible things happening but it is always good to get other insights.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many have turned up for the rehearsal ?

I don't see any news anywhere, surely if there were big crowds it would be reported like every Suthep walkabout is reported.

Or possibly the press don't care about the reds anymore, not worth following.

But you would think with all the free education thats going to be given out it would be a 'must attend'.

Just waiting now for the red-brigade to start their spin on the massive turn-out so far today - bloody hell there must be at least 500 people in attendance. Hope the caterers can handle the pressure.

• Like 2

These UDD are the spiritual heirs of The Shining Path, Khmer Rouge, the Cultural Revolution, and Red Army Faktion/Baader Meinhof, all of whom have been discredited and are receding into the darkness of history whence they first emerged. Only in Thailand does it seem that these sinister forces still thrive. This is a country literally going back to the future.

Don't throw dirt on the memory of Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof and the Baader Meinhof Group, by comparing them to these bunch of Red Killers. Baader Meinhof never intended for anyone to get killed and always made warning calls, before detonating a bomb anywhere. A newspaper boss told his staff to ignore the calls and people got killed. That's a lot different from these murderous Red Thugs, who have been assassinating people on purpose.

These Red leaders, in Thailand, are nothing but murderers. wai2.gif

• Like 1

500.000 down to 40,000 wow lets see those piccys later the pro gov on here might show different snaps from there anti gov last week just to show they are always right..with maybe 30,000 plain clothed police to boost there numbers..

Those numbers mentioned above, are they including the Birma and Khmer workers that were hired in or pressed to go to attend the protests?

I wonder who is paying for all this.

TS maybe?

Just waiting now for the red-brigade to start their spin on the massive turn-out so far today - bloody hell there must be at least 500 people in attendance. Hope the caterers can handle the pressure.

Don't worry, I expect calls have already been made to Suthep. He knows how to lay on a spread for a few thousand hungry followers..

BkccQ1UCQAA97iD.jpg

Where is Bluenosedodger to anal ize the picture and tell us how many reds are seen

500,000 they were going to bring, eh? It doesn't look like they even got more than a couple of hundred. Utter failure at this point.

• Like 1

i know its early days but this has got to be the ultimate kick in the jacobs..w00t.gif i dont want to be premature like my bedroom antics but how do you spin this old chestnut..

What antics ?? you have a whip, jump off the wardrobe and shout Geronimo ???cheesy.gif

• Like 1

i know its early days but this has got to be the ultimate kick in the jacobs..w00t.gif i dont want to be premature like my bedroom antics but how do you spin this old chestnut..

Some people in Salaya just told me that they saw "lots of buses" going over to the site late this afternoon. I don't know what "lots" means, but let's hope it continues to fail. Could be that many of them got lost and went to the wrong side of Bangkok, too. Who knows with these people. If there is nobody on the bus or the truck to read the road signs, they could all end up in Burma.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The rest of them are probably in the toilets, looked like they had enough for about 100k.

That reminds me, will the Government be pressing charges against whoever provided toilets for this event? I am sure they would not exhibit double standards would they?

• Like 2

Some people in Salaya just told me that they saw "lots of buses" going over to the site late this afternoon. I don't know what "lots" means, but let's hope it continues to fail. Could be that many of them got lost and went to the wrong side of Bangkok, too. Who knows with these people. If there is nobody on the bus or the truck to read the road signs, they could all end up in Burma.

I would say 100 buses is a whole lot, which wouldn't go unnoticed, yet it is still only 5000 people.

• Like 1

BkccQ1UCQAA97iD.jpg

Where is Bluenosedodger to anal ize the picture and tell us how many reds are seen

hahahahahahaha hes a bit busy at the moment him rich teacher fab4 and pipkins are on a busmans holiday so wont be giving interviews unfortunatly..w00t.gifw00t.gif

There are more people than that waiting for busses outside JJ market.

Impressive numbers! Now what, you red lickspittles?