online statement for k - bank credit card

I want to change from paper statements to online statements (or email). I don't want any paper statement coming to my house. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I spoke to the no-help help line and they didn't understand me. They've never heard of it. They thought I wanted direct debit payment.

I have a KBank a/c.......previously I received paper statements until I went into the bank (with my PP and savings a/c book)...and stopped them...simply by sitting down at the "service/information" desk and speaking to the bank officer.

What I am saying is you are better to visit the branch than try and deal with the K Help Line folk.

As far as online statements are concerned.....they are available...simply by logging into the KBank website......and entering your a/c details....you can even print them off........or download them into your own folder on your computer (which I do)

Just to let you know.....online statements for KBank a/c's only cover the previous 3 months transactions.......you just need to be regularly downloading or printing them off.

Hope this helps

My wife just did the same with her k-bank credit card and stopped paper statements. She just got an email thanking her for saving the environment and that all future statements will be e-mailed to her. She did as suggested above, asked for this in the branch.