Nai Yang Pizza

stuarty

I will be staying in Nai Yang for 3 days next week, and life is too short to eat crap food.

Where is the best pizza up there, and where is the best Thai food on or near the beach? Don't all rush at once........

Edited by stuarty

1122 in English is cheese pie with fillings, which should not under any circumstances called as pizza.

https://www.pizza.co.th/en/?lang=en

Nai Yang have couple of pizzerias. I used to visit a place next to the "Nai Yang center", not sure about the name anymore. Reminded me of Moulin Rouge or similar. They used to be a nice place, until last time I visited them and they had hiked the prices and dropped the service.

and life is too short to eat crap food.

Hmm, so why eat pizza?... :)

Seriously, you will not find good food on the beach unless you pay the high prices to eat at Indigo Pearl. Some of the restaurants at the beach used to cook tasty food, but they all seem to have gone the way of typical tourist beaches ==> expensive, boring food suitable to feed to your pet cat.

If you want to eat good food in Nai Yang, get away from the tourist area. For fresh fish, sit on the mats of the local Thai eateries in the area between the tourist restaurants and Dewa Hotel.

For very good Thai food, walk back to the main airport road and eat gway diao at Heng Heng, just next to Supercheap.

Simon

Don't know why some here are trying to assist this guy. His posts and responses are very ordinary.

Who, the OP? I consider these topics as general discussions and sharing information with all the members and do not really care who started the topics.

Same goes for troll topics. Even if original post is a troll, it doesn't matter as long as the discussion flows well and is interesting.