Aussie AFL in Ubon

BShifty

AFL = definitely N-Joy Bar (I'm asuming AFL is Aussie rules). That's where the Ubon Aussies go to watch it! Louie, the Thai owner's wife of long standing is an ancient Rules-loving Oz and the managing Thai sisters have strong Oz connections.

Saturday/Sunday afternoon (can't remember which, or both) - always on.

AFL = definitely N-Joy Bar (I'm asuming AFL is Aussie rules). That's where the Ubon Aussies go to watch it! Louie, the Thai owner's wife of long standing is an ancient Rules-loving Oz and the managing Thai sisters have strong Oz connections.

Saturday/Sunday afternoon (can't remember which, or both) - always on.

I 100% agree with SantiSuk!! N'Joy is the place to go! smile.png

What's TC Kitcken address?

Did a few laps around Lai Thong hotel and didn't see the sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

heading into town its two doors along from ant terrace bar on the same side , the sign is temporarily down for renewal just now..

scotty

Yep,N'Joy Bar always has AFL on Australia Network.You will also find a few other of us Aussies there too.

Go The Eagles.

Cheersthumbsup.gif

c'mon the dons

where is n"joy bar l will pop in for a slurp

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yep,N'Joy Bar always has AFL on Australia Network.You will also find a few other of us Aussies there too.

Go The Eagles.

Cheersthumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

c'mon the dons

where is n"joy bar l will pop in for a slurp

NJoy is shut for three days. WW or TC are your options. Normally N'Joy would be the best bet for AFL as Louie hogs the remote!!!!!

• 11 months later...

Back again. Who will be open this weekend leading into Songkran. Wouldn't mine watching some AFL and Super Rugby before being soaked.

N-Joy. Now opens on Monday as well. Midday until customer leavings. I'm sure they will be open until Songkran, but don't know about the days of Songkran themselves.

Errata 1: in an earlier posting I referred to the two sisters managing N-Joy. Actually Rattana and Noi are cousins, not sisters

Errata 2: someone said last year that Australia Network is on CTH. May have been then, now no longer! This thread has something about the closure:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764130-australia-network-closes-tonight-enter-australia-plus/