Songkran Festival reveler shot in North Pattaya

Rimmer

Songkran Festival reveler shot in North Pattaya

shot-4.jpg
PATTAYA:--As the Pattaya Songkran Festival was beginning to wind-down on Saturday evening, Pattaya Police were called to the North-end of Pattaya Third Road to investigate a shooting.

The incident occurred in front of Soi 2 on Third Road and resulted in a serious gunshot injury sustained to Khun Tanawoot aged 34, a local Tattoo Artist who operates a shop inside the Big C Supercenter in North Pattaya. He was shot in his right chest area and the bullet passed straight through his body.

Khun Tanawoot was rushed to the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya where his condition remains serious. According to a friend, Khun Wacharin aged 29, the victim joined friends at the North Pattaya location and spent the entire day with them, dancing and drinking.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125587/songkran-festival-reveler-shot-in-north-pattaya/#sthash.q1C7sf0c.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-20

He was dancing on the song : "Everybody was kungfu fighting....tititiriti..."

He wanted to kick the motordriver in the face ,but missed and hit his mirror ?

If victims ' friends find him ......(look at them ).... he will have to use his gun again.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

So the sh*t-head passenger on the bike thinks that a wing mirror is worth someones life? Even if he has not killed anyone, he will be charged with attempted murder - so if convicted I hope he ends his days in jail and gets the living crap beaten out of him. Human garbage.

Edited by Greer

How does your feet hit a wing mirror when dancing? It sounds like it was on purpose, probably big noting himself to his friends. The twist was the guys on the bike were better armed and they weren't going to lose face, now everybody has lost.

I know these guys. They are real artists, and among the nicest and most chill Thais I've met in over fifteen years in Thailand. I can't imagine that this shooting was purposely provoked or deserved.

Have you met them after they have been drinking all day...possibly subsequent days?

I am not saying you are wrong, just there is a lot of alcohol fuelled problems over Songkran, and sadly, heavily tatted guys are not normally associated with 'nice and chilled out'.....

One reason why I do not partake of Pattaya Songkran.

One post removed:

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

I know these guys. They are real artists, and among the nicest and most chill Thais I've met in over fifteen years in Thailand. I can't imagine that this shooting was purposely provoked or deserved.

Have you met them after they have been drinking all day...possibly subsequent days?

I am not saying you are wrong, just there is a lot of alcohol fuelled problems over Songkran, and sadly, heavily tatted guys are not normally associated with 'nice and chilled out'.....

One reason why I do not partake of Pattaya Songkran.

They drink most days in the afternoons outside their shop... and hardly get up out of their chairs. Very chill. But, yeah I hear you. I avoid Pattaya during Songkran too, and who knows... maybe there was more than alcohol involved. Still, I'd be surprised. They may not be choir boys, but they're not thugs.

• Like 1

Look at their picture again ,plz

Nice???

Post your picture...maybe i will understand you.coffee1.gif