Yingluck denies talking to Thaksin

webfact

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Tuesday denied talking to the Shinawatra family about ending her political career. She insisted she is willing to do whatever the majority want and bring peace to the country.

Yingluck was responding to the revelation on Monday from Noppadon Pattama, legal adviser to her brother; Thaksin and the fugitive former PM is ready to "sacrifice his family" by ending their political roles so the country can emerge from the ongoing political impasse and move forward.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-04-22

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Tuesday denied talking to the Shinawatra family about ending her political career.

Anyone that believes this please pm me. I still have that beautiful beach front property for sale in Udon Thani overlooking the gulf of Thailand. Special price today only two million dollars.

Potentate Thaksin would have never made that statement unless he had talked to his clone first.

• Like 2

I don't see the problem with any of the statements from Thaksin, Yingluck or Noppadon. In any case they sound a lot more reasonable and thoughtful than the boneheaded, giddy reactions from their opponents.

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra on Tuesday denied talking to the Shinawatra family about ending her political career. She insisted she is willing to do whatever the majority want and bring peace to the country.

Yingluck was responding to the revelation on Monday from Noppadon Pattama, legal adviser to her brother; Thaksin and the fugitive former PM is ready to "sacrifice his family" by ending their political roles so the country can emerge from the ongoing political impasse and move forward.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-04-22

she never talk to him but is in contract daily via Skype sms

Sent from my C1904 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I don't see the problem with any of the statements from Thaksin, Yingluck or Noppadon. In any case they sound a lot more reasonable and thoughtful than the boneheaded, giddy reactions from their opponents.

Maybe the biggest problem is NON ARE TRUE!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

You don't see any problem with PTP or Shin clan fullstop.... So go join 'em.

Ooops... sorry Jeremy.... you already did. ;)

• Like 2

The PTP are experts at one thing. Denying. They have had a lot of practice.

She said she won't resign. He said he will sacrifice the family. So what is it? One of them is lying? They can't both be right.

The Shins lie so much that it is expected now. It is not even questioned anymore or held to account.

So if she denies then they go back to thaksin he won't recollect what he said? His full time legal advisor will say he was misquoted? He won't admit he lied just like he won't admit guilt for his crimes.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mr Yim, on 22 Apr 2014 - 16:14, said:
Basil B, on 22 Apr 2014 - 15:59, said:

Talking would suggest a two way conversation... cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

"Now listen here dear sister... do as you are told and don't answer back..."

You were party to the conversation were you?

It is called taking the Mickey Mr Yim

Edited by chainarong

The Shinawatra's are all about self-interest with empty assertions about democracy & national interests.

Trouble is, many Thais do not see through the veneer presented, primarily by Thaksin.

Even, when he said the family would leave politics, it was with conditions; always playing politics with Thai people's lives.

• Like 1

Indeed, that is the problem . . . the fact that you DON'T see any problems with Thaksin or Yingluck or any of the other idiots in PT/UDD/CAPO . . .

i couldn't have asked for anyone better to illustrate my point on my behalf, thank you.