What happens when you go to meet your maker?

Rorri

What will happen when I meet my maker?

He'll say, " are you doing here? I don't exist!" No, wait! He'll say, " am I doing here?"

Oh, this is very confusing. I have a headache.

Meanwhile, Mrs. T will say, "Finally! I've been waiting ages. Did you have to be THAT much healthier than me?? And don't think I don't know what you'd been up to while I'd been gone!"

"But...but, darling, your grammar and punctuation are impeccable. I'm impressed, and perplexed."

How do I know about the punctuation? Because, silly, people in the afterlife communicate in thought bubbles.

T

Dude, I'll have what you're having.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i dont have a maker

Somebody fired a live round into your old lady.

well that kind of maker will be long gone when I die

Unless he's already dead don't be too sure. Not unknown for children to predecease their parents.

What will happen when I meet my maker?

He'll say, " are you doing here? I don't exist!" No, wait! He'll say, " am I doing here?"

Oh, this is very confusing. I have a headache.

Meanwhile, Mrs. T will say, "Finally! I've been waiting ages. Did you have to be THAT much healthier than me?? And don't think I don't know what you'd been up to while I'd been gone!"

"But...but, darling, your grammar and punctuation are impeccable. I'm impressed, and perplexed."

How do I know about the punctuation? Because, silly, people in the afterlife communicate in thought bubbles.

T

Dude, I'll have what you're having.

You'll have what I'm having? Really? A late mid life crisis with ungrateful teens going off to college that Mrs T and I are paying for as we wonder why the &lt;deleted&gt; we didn't get ourselves sterilized upon marriage so's we could spend more time and money on ourselves with more traveling and better food and wine and no fookin frustrations--is that what you want? Is it??!!

Well, is it?

Oh, I also have these great mushrooms growing wild in our garden where the dogs sh!t. Maybe you meant that?

T

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i dont have a maker

Somebody fired a live round into your old lady.

well that kind of maker will be long gone when I die

Unless he's already dead don't be too sure. Not unknown for children to predecease their parents.

i wouldnt say it if i didnt mean it

AYJAYDEE, on 19 May 2014 - 10:45, said:

i dont have a maker

So, you are another who doesn't add to the debate, simply because you only want to be an idiot... or did you really miss the whole point of the thread.

StreetCowboy, on 18 May 2014 - 14:12, said:StreetCowboy, on 18 May 2014 - 14:12, said:
Rorri, on 18 May 2014 - 14:04, said:Rorri, on 18 May 2014 - 14:04, said:

...Wow, such deep thought, sorry, but you are wrong dude, once dead, I'm dead, no problems or worry in this temporal realm. I fail to understand how you can twist the meaning of my thread, but I guess you have an axe to grind...best you go "grind" a do, I'm not interested in your dribble..... If you can't stick to the question posted then start your own thread.... tosser.

So if you don't think you'll meet the maker, I don't understand the purpose of your original post. You seem slightly confused - perhaps a priest could help you more than a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet

SC

Edited by Rorri

AYJAYDEE, on 19 May 2014 - 10:45, said:

i dont have a maker

So, you are another who doesn't add to the debate, simply because you only want to be an idiot... or did you really miss the whole point of the thread.

nope and nope

• 3 years later...
On 5/19/2014 at 0:45 PM, Rorri said:

So anyone who is an atheist or agnostic is an idiot, according to you. Helloo - said people think believers in the various forms of religion are idiots. Except perhaps Buddhists, because it's more a philosophical construct.

If your thread wanted to ask what happens when we die, no problem. If it's trying to push your personal beliefs on TV, you've come to the wrong place

On 2014-4-25 at 8:38 PM, Rorri said:

I am now seriously thinking we should move back to Oz, where even if she ends up on minimum wages/dole she will still be far better off than she would ever be in Thailand. What do some of you think, considering some of you also have kids, how long would your saving last, then what. Some may have businesses but can your Thai family run them without you.

Don't send her to Oz to make another dole bludger on welfare sucking on the public tit. There are enough dole bludgers out there already. :saai: Doesn't she currently work in Thailand & have her own savings or are you her sugar daddy providing everything for her?

Edited by bbi1

54 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You guys do realise that you're responding to posts from 2014 don't you?

Thats ok if there is a maker sure he wont mind its been waiting for a few million years anyway.

On 2014-4-26 at 0:45 PM, CharlieH said:

There was a Thai /brit couple in my village, he up and died of a heart attack at 62.

She had the house he had built, the new car he bought and whatever money was in the bank.

I arranged and obtained his few pensions for her at his request, so she was all set, not rich by any means but a good income, certainly better than the average thai, Within 2 months of his funeral she was in Pattaya and now has another Ferang husband.

So, dont think too much, chances are she will simply go find annother Ferang.

Before anyone else jumps in, yes age is a factor and if your partner is over 50 there is not juch chance of what I described happening, but the lady in this story was 44, looked mid 30's.

Moral of that story, don't marry a whore or be a sugar daddy marrying someone young enough to be your daughter or granddaughter. They will always be looking for the next sucker in line....and there's lots of suckers out there ;)

On 2014-4-30 at 9:07 AM, sustento said:

When I go to meet my maker I shall ask him why Brad Pitt got the face he did while mine looks like a slapped arse?

Hahaha....l that's gotta be one of the best responses I've read on the thread lol

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

Moral of that story, don't marry a whore or be a sugar daddy marrying someone young enough to be your daughter or granddaughter. They will always be looking for the next sucker in line....and there's lots of suckers out there ;)

The moral of the story is he's dead and wont give a flying ducks arse what she does, or what other selfrightious farangs think.

The assumption being that they married the guy just to get through life? How were they getting through life before they married? Family support? Working? Why do these things change if they marry? Wouldn't the assumption be that they plan for the future, if they have not made a great plan then they have to fall back on how nearly every other Thai person lives who does not marry a 'rich' foreign person.

Which is tough if they haven't been educated/bothered to find work, but still living. Why would a small percentage of people have more trouble living than the majority of other Thai people? Even the poorest farmers can educate and get their children into basic employment (low paid, but still relatively easy, stress free employment - with the low quality education they have). If the wife has tried to live a life of luxury their whole life (when she doesn't have the means to) and hasn't planned for retirement/death of spouse, then they are just setting themselves up for a life of misery (due to no pension - which they do know about). If that is the case, then who really cares how uncomfortable their life is?