CAPO Slams Court Official's 'Favouritism' Letter

Lite Beer

"It's perfectly reasonable, it's not illegal,"

So now what? court official publicly saying this stuff, you cant say it's illegal for one person, but when I do it it's ok.

Errummm,,, Ok miss Yingluck case dismissed, advance too go collect 200 baht and Ooop's my bad.blink.png

No one has acted on the letter. Yingluck ACTED on her brother's instruction to appoint his ex-brother-in-law. Is Thaksin in the docket for recommending Priewphan? No. Yingluck is the one who broke the law. Those Red glasses you wear have blinded you if you can't see the distinction of recommending someone and actually having the power and abusing it as the PM has been proved by the Supreme Administrative Court to have done. You Thaksin sycophants (CAPO included) are really reaching for straws.

• Like 2

The real mistake of the secretary general of the Administrative Court is, he was not smart enough to play by the rules- discussing this issue on a golf course.

I think he already disqualified himself from his job being so stupid to put this in writing and lose the script.

A non story about someone making a personal request to another friend and giving a reference.

PS.. can a Thai reader please translate the letter into English. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker

Pol.Lt.Col Anchulee said. "But it is the task of CAPO to solve conflicts in society.

CAPO just expanded it's mandate to encompass pretty much everything.

The Constitution Court beat them to it though.

• Like 1

Pol.Lt.Col Anchulee said. "But it is the task of CAPO to solve conflicts in society.

CAPO just expanded it's mandate to encompass pretty much everything.

The Constitution Court beat them to it though.

Really!! How?

• Like 1

"Mr. Direkrit defended the letter in an interview with Isra News, insisting that he has not violated any laws or bureaucratic regulations because his request was not made through an official channel."

Direkrit uses Administrative Court stationary, letterhead, and his title and the letter is delivered directly to the Police selecting officer. That would seem to be as official as one can get short of hand carrying the letter. This is not a "blind" recommendation letter to a "Whom It May Concern" that enumerates the quality of work done by the subject for the letter writer. The letter is from a judge whose INDEPENDENT orangization can affect legal actions taken by and against CAPO in the Administrative Court. Any advancements of police should be based on documented MERIT AND PERFORMANCE, not on anybody's desires or perceived personal benefits. Let's see PDRC charge CORRUPTION against the Administrative Court and demand accountability of the judge for such making an improper request.

Actually IF you look at the pictures it seems to be normal note paper with his business card attached. And sent as a recommendation to a personal friend. Which is not unusual.

Edited by casualbiker

and they wonder WHY they are hated? time for change

And just HOW many of Thaksins family, extended family, cronies and hangers on were promoted the same way?

What was the policemans name again who got presented with his rank by Thaksin in Hong Kong?

Was he the one ........................

I could go on for hours and this bunch of persons are standing there pretending to be whiter tahn white and saying "We would NEVER do something like that".

How did the head of CAPO, Chalerm Yubamrungs son get back into the Army.

A bunch of hypocrits the lot of them.

Galss houses and stone comes to my mind.

• Like 1

'... Mr. Direkrit told Isra News that ... the media ... is at risk of violating the law by publishing internal memos with the potential intention to defame or accuse an official like himself ...' Now, we know Thailand has a funny idea of what constitutes defamation, but a newspaper publishing the text of a memo/letter? One might try to plead, likely unsuccessfully, that the paper breached media ethics. But defamation, based on what Direkrit, himself, wrote?

'... an act that violates ... ethics ...' In Thailand?

• Like 1

and they wonder WHY they are hated? time for change

And just HOW many of Thaksins family, extended family, cronies and hangers on were promoted the same way?

What was the policemans name again who got presented with his rank by Thaksin in Hong Kong?

Was he the one ........................

I could go on for hours and this bunch of persons are standing there pretending to be whiter tahn white and saying "We would NEVER do something like that".

How did the head of CAPO, Chalerm Yubamrungs son get back into the Army.

A bunch of hypocrits the lot of them.

Galss houses and stone comes to my mind.

Well, you have to admit that the Thais do spend a lot of time, and money, trying to become whiter than white ...

Absolutely staggering is Mr Direkrit 's timing, considering the political situation today! Some would even day dire! But honestly it sums up the mindset of these idiots! What I don't understand is how these people firstly have no comprehension of how their actions make Thailand a laughing stock internationally (not that this is important to Thais as they have no idea what international means.) but secondly they don't mind making complete <deleted> of themselves since they are convinced they themselves are above everybody else. The mind boggles at how low this all going to get.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So now what? court official publicly saying this stuff, you cant say it's illegal for one person, but when I do it it's ok.

Errummm,,, Ok miss Yingluck case dismissed, advance too go collect 200 baht and Ooop's my bad.blink.png

What is illegal about writing a letter of recommendation for someone?

In case you haven't notice Yingluck's case does not include writing a letter of recommendation, it involves "her" removing a public official to make room to install a relative as Chief of Police, if you can't see the difference you really shouldn't make commentaries.

Ye'p your right, it's NOT illegal to write a letter of recommendation,

What I was commenting on was the official said installing a family member or a person you know and or worked with before is perfectly reasonable and not illegal, If you can't see the difference you really shouldn't make commentaries.

• Like 1

In case you haven't notice Yingluck's case does not include writing a letter of recommendation, it involves "her" removing a public official to make room to install a relative as Chief of Police, if you can't see the difference you really shouldn't make commentaries.

What I was commenting on was the official said installing a family member or a person you know and or worked with before is perfectly reasonable and not illegal, If you can't see the difference you really shouldn't make commentaries.

The big difference is that it's like Ronnie Biggs saying that all passengers should have a train ticket

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A non story about someone making a personal request to another friend and giving a reference.

PS.. can a Thai reader please translate the letter into English. Thanks.

Yes that would be nice. Maybe more enlightened.

So you don't see the difference between a letter of recommendation for promotion by a third party on behalf of the nephew of the son of the man's boss with Yingluck directly installing a family member as Chief of Police. Explains a lot really.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to tell me who gave the orders to murder men, women and children in 2010.

Extreme hypocrisy here from CAPO who are saying how terrible it is to do exactly what Thaksin and PTP have always done except in this case they are not related so it isn't as purely nepotistic as the PT clowns. A clear example of the double standards ''PT are above the law but how dare anyone else try and do the same''. Detritus.