Norwegian threatens to electrocute himself at Jomtien Restaurant

webfact

Plenty of more bargirls in Pattaya no need to kill yourself over one. The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

Like many Phuket/Pattaya sex tourist smile.png

Nothing wrong with an honest sex tourist, it's the super clean hypocrites,Tchooptip, ''i'm only here for the temples and Buddhist teachings'' that i hate.

Wow It seems I have needled an honest but touchy sex tourist facepalm.gif

sorry...but you answer is utterly stupid if we follow you we are all sex tourists not to recognise is hypocrite cheesy.gif

After all up to you, but hating anyone or anything is bad for your health coffee1.gif

i'm a married man and have three children, i live out in the country rice farming. You obviously are not a native English speaker so you have trouble understanding written content. True, instead of writing hate i should have written dislike so that a none native speaker like yourself could understand. Hate is often used as a colloquialism meaning dislike. Most single men, and they are many, who come to Thailand have a dabble, but wouldn't describe themselves as a sex tourist,why i don't know what's wrong with that, instead they all come here for the 'culture' and lie through their teeth.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just add this to the reasons I will NEVER go to Pattaya. Never been, never want to go, and I have lived in Thailand 2 years.

But yet you have taken the time post on a Pattaya forum

So it begs the question if you find the place so repulsive why are you reading and posting on a Pattaya forum then ?

Yeah, what a jack of all t'rades. See what happened to JT when he wandered into the Samui section.

The electro-jokes were okay???

What can one say about this guy? Imagine even threatening to kill yourself over a babe? What does this guy think? Last woman in the world? So, the babe gives him a hard time over an ex-girlfriend. You just cut her loose. I like my ex girlfriend. I want to see her. You don't like it, leave. Period. That is as far as this discussion goes. It will save me the cost of dinner if you leave now, rather than later.

Spidermike

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app