Delivery man in coma after PCAD stabbing

webfact

Scum of the earth..

Don't worry, help is on the way. Two more grenades dropped on the anti-government protesters last night injuring two guards.

Perfectly legal response in a democracy like Thailand, don't you think?

PS no, I'm not defending those guard who stabbed a man. Just trying to broaden the picture a wee bit.

Give it a rest rubl. You have mentioned the bombings enough times already. If the protesters pack up and go home, there won't be any more bombings would there? And what do you think they are achieving by still camping out in public? Do you honestly think that any politician, judge or Bangkok resident gives a sh*t anymore?

Oh boy, those naughty anti-government protesters should go home because their presence is causing grenade rain.

Its not their actual presence that is causing grenade rain, it is their attempt to suppress the rights of ordinary people. People who want to be free to elect their own leaders. People who want justice instead of double standards. People who want to freely travel in their own communities, without unnecessary traffic or fear of assault.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scum of the earth..

Don't worry, help is on the way. Two more grenades dropped on the anti-government protesters last night injuring two guards.

PS no, I'm not defending those guard who stabbed a man. Just trying to broaden the picture a wee bit.

Why? Every time you yellow lot mention something the reds did wrong to try to balance the barbarism of PCAD, you are implicitly or explicitly justifying the barbarism. If its wrong, its wrong--red or yellow. Just makes me think you are heartless.

The reds did wrong? Who's talking about the reds here ?

Scum of the earth..

Give it a rest rubl. You have mentioned the bombings enough times already. If the protesters pack up and go home, there won't be any more bombings would there? And what do you think they are achieving by still camping out in public? Do you honestly think that any politician, judge or Bangkok resident gives a sh*t anymore?

Oh boy, those naughty anti-government protesters should go home because their presence is causing grenade rain.

Well, they are free to continue protesting if they like. Just don't complain if some grenades fall among them. They have used up the sympathy vote a long, long time ago.

Once again.. ONLY reported by Kjhaosod.... Just checked around MCOT, ThaiPBS, BP and TheNation and not a whiff of this so called incident with lots of anonymity. like a lot of their so called incidents...... Wife can't find anything at all from all the major Thai news outlets either.

You all know it never happened..... Are you all so naive and gullible... It is about time they surrounded Khaosos's offices and raized them to the ground to stop all this propaganda fake bullcrap.

That will give them something to report.

Yes. WE are naive and gullible...

• Like 2

Its not their actual presence that is causing grenade rain, it is their attempt to suppress the rights of ordinary people. People who want to be free to elect their own leaders. People who want justice instead of double standards. People who want to freely travel in their own communities, without unnecessary traffic or fear of assault.

So sorry I misunderstood your "If the protesters pack up and go home, there won't be any more bombings would there?"

BTW it's interesting you speak about people wanting justice when trying to explain the odd grenade.

• Like 2

Scum of the earth..

So often it must be explained. If the reds stopped bombing and shooting the protestors, there would be no need for guards. If the police would protect the protestors, there would be no need for guards. If there was no democracy, we wouldn't have protesters and there would be no need for guards. Take your pick.

Scum of the earth..

So often it must be explained. If the reds stopped bombing and shooting the protestors, there would be no need for guards. If the police would protect the protestors, there would be no need for guards. If there was no democracy, we wouldn't have protesters and there would be no need for guards. Take your pick.

Yawn. There WAS democracy. Your protesters took it away from the people. And now, they are complaining about being bombed? Anyway, I don't give a rat's behind how many get bombed and how often. It's no skin off my nose (pun only by coincidence)

• Like 1

Once again.. ONLY reported by Kjhaosod.... Just checked around MCOT, ThaiPBS, BP and TheNation and not a whiff of this so called incident with lots of anonymity. like a lot of their so called incidents...... Wife can't find anything at all from all the major Thai news outlets either.

You all know it never happened..... Are you all so naive and gullible... It is about time they surrounded Khaosos's offices and raized them to the ground to stop all this propaganda fake bullcrap.

That will give them something to report.

Woopy.. BP did indeed report on it .."PDRC guards accused of assault " on the 11th... but a lot more "news reported " on khaosod.. some of that may well be "improvised"

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

We all get upset sometimes. We don't always get all our rights. Double standards are on standard two-for-one offer in this country, free for all. Getting justice from courts can be an issue for anyone without a padded wallet. And most of us do not

enjoy traffic jams, road blocks or being afraid.

Most of us (as in people who live in Thailand) do not normally go around hurling grenades and shooting at people we see as the

cause of our troubles. I'm sure sometimes there's an urge to do so, but most manage to control it

Notice no one attacked the police over not doing their job...

If this article is true, the police should make the necessary arrest, with witnesses and CCTV cameras it shouldn't be that hard. Justice should be swift and severe, peacefully protesting may be legal but when it isn't peaceful you have to call it what it is....I'm a fan of what this protest stands for but some one has to be accountable. Arguing about past violence to the guards or protesters is irrelevant, this is a separate case and should be treated as such. No one is above the law. Hopefully the police is up to the task of giving this family justice. As for the protest leaders, they should help resolve this issue as soon as possible, otherwise I don't think they can continue to call this a peaceful protest.

• Like 1

How much longer do we have to see the "with King of head as state" written after pcad...............I dont think Id want to be linked to this party when they behave like this!

• Like 1

Well, they are free to continue protesting if they like. Just don't complain if some grenades fall among them. They have used up the sympathy vote a long, long time ago.

Blocking a road = grenades.

Whistling at wrong person = shots to house, threat bombs.

Moving cones = shooting with optional stabbing, beating.

Driving on tollway at wrong time = beating, gun threats.

Might be something wrong in the Thai way of conceptualizing proportional response.

Don't think that's one part of Thainess I'd like to adopt.

Maybe you should give it a miss as well, just saying....

Poor old woopydoo so blinded by the yellows that he's gone so far to say that nothing happened and we all know it.

Sorry to burst you bubble but it's in the BP.

And seeing you brought you wife into saying she's heard nothing well the last thing my wife said before heading out was did you hear about the delivery guy getting stabbed in front of his wife by suteps gang.

I must check where she got the news front.

every article is written so badly that merely could call it copy/paste of a police report.

And the police report is just taken from what the 17 year-old pregnant girl told the police.

I did not make a comment about this specific episode. Are you trying to use my post for make a flame?

Not at all. I was expanding on your comment that many articles are based mainly on a police report and that by extension, it's worth remembering that these police reports only reflect what is being said by a complainant.

Scum of the earth..

Why? Every time you yellow lot mention something the reds did wrong to try to balance the barbarism of PCAD, you are implicitly or explicitly justifying the barbarism. If its wrong, its wrong--red or yellow. Just makes me think you are heartless.

May I ask you to have a look at this from our dear gweiloman

"I don't give a rat's behind how many get bombed and how often"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725480-delivery-man-in-coma-after-pcad-stabbing/page-5#entry7811977

Maybe you'd like to scold him as well?

• Like 1

Scum of the earth..

Red shirts too right?

Do you not have any humanity? Are you so consumed by your prejudices that you find it impossible to condem the near murder of an inocent man going about his lawful business by a bunch of thugs hired by PCAD? You are indeed a very sad and twisted person.

Calling for equal condemnation of equal actions makes someone "very sad and twisted" and calls their humanity into question,??... :blink:

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Scum of the earth..

May I ask you to have a look at this from our dear gweiloman

"I don't give a rat's behind how many get bombed and how often"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725480-delivery-man-in-coma-after-pcad-stabbing/page-5#entry7811977

Maybe you'd like to scold him as well?

Sure. Why not. Doesn't matter if its red or yellow.

Animals... on both sides, no one can call these actions human anymore

Must add, IF all of this is true which we never know with nowadays reporting in Thailand.

Why both sides? UDD have been remarkably patient as have everyone else while this absurd debacle has continued. The more I have researched this, the more it is apparent that PCAD have nothin to offer except lies and thuggery. Why on God's green earth were they allowed to block a legitimate election is anyone's guess. And why should they continue to be allowed to block rights of way? They have no moral legs to stand on.

Walter .. why would you have to research it... it's been happening every day for 8 year's!

I don't give a rat's behind how many get bombed and how often.

Thank you for voicing your view with such clarity to the whole forum.

I'm curious to what rreddin has to say regarding the humanity of your opinion.

This story was on Channel 3 news earlier on and they're hardly likely to exaggerate after PDRC thugs went round the TV stations warning them of the consequences of not reporting PDRC speeches in full.

These wanton acts of violence are not mindless though - they are a calculated attempt to provoke the military coup they all want.

then they just wrap a plastic bag around him and leave him there,i Hope Mr Suthep does something about these gangsters.

We all know that Khaosod often come out with fake news to discredit Suthep.

Please check your fact first.

This guy could be hiding petrol bomb in his ice pack or something.

Remember the taxi driver that was beaten up in Vipawadee afew months ago, he was throwing petrol bomb at Suthep's peaceful people.

Do you actually believe what you post?

How on earth can a mob gang up on a driver and stab him multiple times whilst his pregnant wife looks on, for knocking over a traffic cone?

Even if they suspected the carrying of weapons why didn't they detain him when he stepped from the vehicle to apologise?

Probably not. However, if he throws enough uncorroborated and unsubstantiated claims, perhaps he hopes it will detract from the subject.

Animals... on both sides, no one can call these actions human anymore

Must add, IF all of this is true which we never know with nowadays reporting in Thailand.

Why both sides? UDD have been remarkably patient as have everyone else while this absurd debacle has continued. The more I have researched this, the more it is apparent that PCAD have nothin to offer except lies and thuggery. Why on God's green earth were they allowed to block a legitimate election is anyone's guess. And why should they continue to be allowed to block rights of way? They have no moral legs to stand on.
Walter .. why would you have to research it... it's been happening every day for 8 year's!

Agreed, it goes on for much longer than the last few weeks. besides that it is known that both sides do terrible things which no rational person can approve in any way. I am not chosing sides here, just an observation which is correct