Strange hobbies in Los

Showbags

Which came first...Los...or the strange hobby??

Was one the result of the other ?

Today I saw in the legal department...a question re 'lock picking hobby'

I can honestly say I had never heard of this as a hobby, except for cat burglars and such, but the word 'hobby' does not quite fit the scene.

I mean...lock picking clubs....competitions....LPA (lock picking anonymous) .....seriously ?

Any other quality hobbies out there ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main Hobbies among Farang i see here are drinking copious amounts of alcohol or picking up Totty. And then again there are the other type of 'Birdwatcher' and Fishermen i see when i'm out on the bike. Never spotted anyone picking locks though, so perhaps i'm not observant enough !

• Like 1

Picking locks is one of the life skills I'd like to learn, simply to know how it's done in case I would need the skill someday. Quite the same as I would like to learn how to ride a horse, but don't actually ride them.. just have the knowhow.

One of the most tingtong hobbies currently. Taking photos of Mountain Dew bottles. There is a thread running on Photography forum. But be aware, if you decide to join to the fun, you will start seeing those green coloured bottles everywhere :)http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721120-mountain-dew-challenge/

Geocaching aka treasure hunting for adults is a great game to learn new places, virtually anywhere in the world. Millions players as well as hidden caches. http://www.geocaching.com/

The main Hobbies among Farang i see here are drinking copious amounts of alcohol or picking up Totty.

Totty? What's a totty?

Is that a LBFM you find in South East Asia, Indonesia, Philippines, Central and South America?

The main Hobbies among Farang i see here are drinking copious amounts of alcohol or picking up Totty.

Totty? What's a totty?

Is that a LBFM you find in South East Asia, Indonesia, Philippines, Central and South America?

Totty is British slang usually for a sexy woman but it can also be used by women about a sexy man.

Picking locks is one of the life skills I'd like to learn, simply to know how it's done in case I would need the skill someday. Quite the same as I would like to learn how to ride a horse, but don't actually ride them.. just have the knowhow.

One of the most tingtong hobbies currently. Taking photos of Mountain Dew bottles. There is a thread running on Photography forum. But be aware, if you decide to join to the fun, you will start seeing those green coloured bottles everywhere smile.pnghttp://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721120-mountain-dew-challenge/

Geocaching aka treasure hunting for adults is a great game to learn new places, virtually anywhere in the world. Millions players as well as hidden caches. http://www.geocaching.com/

seen these always iridescent green bottles adorning various tuk-tuks, moto side cars, etc, by their placement i had thought they were to discourage dogs from lifting their leg at those places. but am willing to be corrected.

I have one,well it's more of a daily job really; walking round my house and around my wife,s shop opposite picking up garbage.

What a coincidence, i have the same hobby. Fortunately if done on a daily basis it only takes 15 minutes usually. The worst part removing ke mah.