Thailand coup leaders suspend constitution

webfact

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

YAY time to try to rewrite things to suit yet again....

If you cant win ... cheat

Never in a million years could I have seen this coming cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Like I stated in a post yesterday the only way suthep and abhisit could get back in power is to come in behind the tanks like the last time wink.png Of course this time they risk an all out civil war .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Never in a million years could I have seen this coming cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Like I stated in a post yesterday the only way suthep and abhisit could get back in power is to come in behind the tanks like the last time wink.png Of course this time they risk an all out civil war .

I dont think many were fooled, just amusing it spent 2 days effectively lying. Shame, and people would have got behind things too... ahh well same same .. thank you RTA for being so predictable.wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

• Like 2

2 sides to this news.....

Either it is a good news and some reforms happens.... Let's hope....

Or might get some hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. alt=hit-the-fan.gif width=59 height=43>

Sadly I think that the latter is more likely at this juncture. The military knows that they acted in an illegal fashion, so why not just suspend the constitution to hide your illegal activities smile.png I didn't think this would happen until a certain someone passed, now it will be interesting to see if foreign assets are frozen in the kingdom, if they are then those hedge funds and money managers who pulled their investments out of Thailand over the past 6 months will look like geniuses thumbsup.gif

We are in 2014 though..

Clever military with assets themselves would know they cant isolated themselves for the sake of the country and investments...

Some Dubai assets may need to be frozen until further investigation though,,,

Returned if cleared..

Confiscated if not cleared...

Worldwide investments are too much power to seize even for the current military

Edit: But i must agree that military suspending their own constitution is a surprising news...

Will be interesting to see how it unfold ...

Edited by CantSpell
  • Like 1

Tv censored, media censored, freedom of movement banned, constitutuion suspended, economy ruined - woohoo this must be the great victory so many on here have wanted all along. Let the party start, North Korea style alt=thumbsup.gif>

Who cares????????

In a few weeks the Dollar and Euro will be skyrocking again.

I love this country.........

The Dollar might make small gains, however I don't see the Dollar skyrocketing until the FED starts raising interest rates late this year-early next year thumbsup.gif

The Channel 7 television reporter, Thomchan Boonsaiya, 49, said he was attacked by a group of pro-government taxi drivers yesterday after they called him to report on their story.

According to Mr. Thomchan, the taxi drivers claimed they had been hired to attend the Redshirt rally in western Bangkok, but were never paid for attending. Mr. Thomchan said he agreed to meet with the taxi drivers and cover their story in front of the Thammasala Police Station on 14 May.

Ooops things are getting more clear all the time.... clap2.gif

• Like 1

Posters are remionded of forum rule #1:

"...Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family. Discussion of the lese majeste law or lese majeste cases is permitted on the forum, providing no comment or speculation is made referencing the royal family. To breach this rule will result in immediate ban."

Several posts have been removed accordingly, any repeats may lead to a ban.

Tv censored, media censored, freedom of movement banned, constitutuion suspended, economy ruined - woohoo this must be the great victory so many on here have wanted all along. Let the party start, North Korea style thumbsup.gif

Chinese style too, I rather think. Let's not forget that the Chinese oppress the majority of the population.

can you imagine an American General 'Suspending the Constitution'? maybe in a US TV series but this is 'supposed to be' REAL LIFE

Try to remember the absent convict who was running the government from abroad via puppets ... that wouldn't happen in the US either!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think actually it kind of is

• Like 1

Or to stop cheaters continually winning by cheating. There should be section in the new constitution in which should be clearly stated whoever is caught bullying political opponents, bribing and cheating their way into politics should be automatically banned for life. I guess that leaves current red side of the political spectrum without a single suitable candidate. If this country is ever to move forward now is the time for complete and exhaustive cleaning.

&lt;deleted&gt;! All Dems have to do is get more MP's simple!!!!

• Like 1

Tv censored, media censored, freedom of movement banned, constitutuion suspended, economy ruined - woohoo this must be the great victory so many on here have wanted all along. Let the party start, North Korea style thumbsup.gif

Who cares????????

In a few weeks the Dollar and Euro will be skyrocking again.

I love this country.........

After the last coup the bht actually gained in value.

Economy ruined?

2 sides to this news.....

Either it is a good news and some reforms happens.... Let's hope....

Or might get some hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. alt=hit-the-fan.gif width=59 height=43>

Sadly I think that the latter is more likely at this juncture. The military knows that they acted in an illegal fashion, so why not just suspend the constitution to hide your illegal activities I didn't think this would happen until a certain someone passed, now it will be interesting to see if foreign assets are frozen in the kingdom, if they are then those hedge funds and money managers who pulled their investments out of Thailand over the past 6 months will look like geniuses alt=thumbsup.gif>

hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.