God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean as long as he has money.

Would love to see a Thai families face expression if their 20 year old daughter said she was marrying an old man ..and he has nothing. The age gap isnt as big a problem because of $$$$$$ ..

I have interviewed a large number of suitors for my daughters hands in marriages. First thing I always asked is, "what do you do for a living and who is your father?" If I was Wendy Deng's dad I would have done the same thing.

Tattooed fast food workers who have a father in prison got the boot and I didn't care how cute they were.

+ 1....Hilarious the clowns in this town. At least this one is a gentleman and does not use foul or provoking language. And dressing clean and neat alreday makes him stick out od the crowd for sure. Hope he is happy. I am truly envious. Wish I would not see the sad realities all around me. Must have been around to long;

20 +yrs. thumbsup.gifwai.gif MS>

yea, this is possibly the weirdest ive read. can some one please give me back the 15 mins i spent reading this forum. basicly validating their gogo experience by their sexiness and ab ility to talk thai women into marriage. does this guy think he is the first person these girls have acted this way too.. these girls are professionals and it is their job to make you feel that you are the 1. if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene

OK good example. You're a newby. Why do you care? Why did you read this whole thread? Do you feel violated?

Men come to Thailand because they like Thai women, yup. Did you learn anything new? Why did you come to Thailand?

haha, are u like some bully on the forum. I read the thread bc i thought it was interesting. I didnt knock the poster. i thought it was weird some guy was validating his body at 70 and his ability to win over bar girls. How do you know Im a newby? I came to thailand because I love languages. My whole educational background is speech and language and phonetics, I love the thai culture, I love the food, I like the ability to do what I want without people bothering me, and I think thai women are beautiful. I think u need to calm down a little, take deep breaths buddy. no violated here.. thought it was just a little weird. nd no, I didnt come for the bar girls. but I dont care, and im not judgemental to those who do. I dont care.

You made some very negative comments and I was only asking you as a new poster some questions. First you said, " if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene" and then you said, " "I didnt knock the poster." You wrote, "yea, this is possibly the weirdest ive read. can some one please give me back the 15 mins i spent reading this forum" Then you said, "I didnt knock the poster."

You most certainly did knock the poster. I just wondered why (as a new poster) you cared about an anonymous person on the INTERNET?

now that im on the pc, the original poster of this whole thread,, no im not knocking him or his experiences.. As Im not knocking the other poster, and his 70 yr old sexual conclusions.. what I originally said, was that it was weird, about the picture and associating it with physique and bargirls.. and yes, its a business, thats how i stand, i dont think that they fall in love. They are very good at what they do and they do take care of their man very well. So, shxxt, maybe it is win win, thats another argument. but im not here to say the poster is right/wrong on his sexual experiences and how it has affected his life. He could of had some healing. I wouldnt think you being an "oldie" on tv would think my comments to be " very negative". thats quite funny if u are offended or think they are. to each his own buddy. i dont want to argue on tv with an "anonymous" person on the internet all day

I'll have to agree with Neeranam.

I suggest that his principle states that you all should pay the girls first - right then and there in the bar - and then see if she will go with you.

To counter that, you gentlemen are suggesting that she put out first, and then get paid.

The rude awakening would confirm everything Neeranam is saying, as well as confirm what the others are not saying (essentially what Neeranam is saying), and would most certainly happen,

I think I just gave a roundabout definition of denial.

Both arguments are correct, but I only only read one person being on the level.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are talking about, if there is a young sexpat in the bar and an old sexpat in the bar that the bar girl will choose the young sex pat.

In my experience that is not correct. She will pick the old guy because it's less work. Bar girls are lazy.

I am saying, No money... no honey! and the fantasy part is that the honey is synthetically produced, and not the real thing... not all natural.

It has nothing to do with wanting to prostitute ones self for the mere joy of experiencing copulation with a stranger because they know tantra or they can perform..

It has everything to do with currency, and the amount of it, which would make a person even consider doing something that I am certain they would rather not, given the choice.

Believe me when I suggest that the foreigner might be fantasizing, but the girl or boy getting the money is not, and is probably thinking about something else altogether. The shock of this truth may come as a blow to some egos out there, but nevertheless, I submit this is more probable that possible.

As to who she would pick, I submit that this priority is based entirely upon her or his earned income to date.

Forgive me if I think that your view is a bit laughable, in that you suggest that the girl or boy actually considers and anticipates what kind of "action" he or she is going to magnanimously be subject to in a "John's" company.

To put it on a more transparent level, when you go to Disneyland in Anaheim, that is not really Mickey Mouse you see. It is an actor wearing a Mickey Mouse outfit.

I think Neeranam is simply saying that only a child would be fooled by it all and swept away, and an adult could enjoy it, but not get taken in by it.

Edited by cup-O-coffee
  • Like 2

now that im on the pc, the original poster of this whole thread,, no im not knocking him or his experiences.. As Im not knocking the other poster, and his 70 yr old sexual conclusions.. what I originally said, was that it was weird, about the picture and associating it with physique and bargirls.. and yes, its a business, thats how i stand, i dont think that they fall in love. They are very good at what they do and they do take care of their man very well. So, shxxt, maybe it is win win, thats another argument. but im not here to say the poster is right/wrong on his sexual experiences and how it has affected his life. He could of had some healing. I wouldnt think you being an "oldie" on tv would think my comments to be " very negative". thats quite funny if u are offended or think they are. to each his own buddy. i dont want to argue on tv with an "anonymous" person on the internet all day

You wrote, " if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene,"

Now are you really trying to say that is not knocking the person?

If u care to read back the original comment that I commented on stated that it was weird to about some old guy posting s picture validating his physique at 70. Never did I say the original poster was right/wrong. I don't know why we are even talking about this

Sent from my CUBOT C10+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I posted the photo of the flat belly 70 year old man in response to insulting and infantile posts referring to me or any farang over 60 as fat bellied pasty slimy dirty old men who are an embarrassment to their families and delusional, that all Thai women lies to them, and on and on. Truth is, I'm not that man, I am wise enough to know when I'm being played, especially by a 22 yo Thai girl, and I am an inspiration to my whole extended family. I certainly didn't come here to run away from my family or former life. I came because a friend wanted a travel buddy, and I liked Chiang Mai and stayed. My tantra master buddy suggested two weeks in Pattaya, because my sex life needed a jump start, and I can afford to pay for this to happen. It was one of the best decisions I ever made to reignite my spirit and love of life.

If the medicine works for the healing, why criticize the medicine? Or attack the man who was sick and took the medicine and is now healed?

As I was sitting in the coffee shop writing, I noticed a handsome gray haired man. He had a flat belly and looked in prime shape. I asked him how old he was. He said he was 72. I asked him what his secret was. He said that all his life he was a long distance bike racer. Used to do 150 miles a day. Then he laughed "Can't do that anymore, but no problem doing twenty miles a day." I doubt if many of the guys who so criticize us old men could do that. I haven't driven a car in three years - ride my bike everywhere. These two old men are planning a bike trip. And I look at this guy, full of life, great body, handsome face and I wonder what Thai woman of any age wouldn't be attracted to him? 72. btw - he was a doctor.

And if he could have any woman, any age, he wanted - because it's OK here in Thailand, why would he choose a 72 year old? Unless she was Jane Fonda.

• Like 1

I suggest that his principle states that you all should pay the girls first - right then and there in the bar - and then see if she will go with you.

To counter that, you gentlemen are suggesting that she put out first, and then get paid.

The rude awakening would confirm everything Neeranam is saying, as well as confirm what the others are not saying (essentially what Neeranam is saying), and would most certainly happen,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are talking about, if there is a young sexpat in the bar and an old sexpat in the bar that the bar girl will choose the young sex pat.

In my experience that is not correct. She will pick the old guy because it's less work. Bar girls are lazy.

It depends on the girl, but I agree that they will often choose the old guy. They are usually looking for customers who might become dependent or fall in love with them - repeat customers - and the old guy is a much better bet. I am old and fat and disgusting, but the fact that I can actually speak to them in their own language makes it easier to pull the stunners than when I was young, in good shape and new to Thailand.

As I stated to Thailiketoo:

I am saying, No money... no honey! and the fantasy part is that the honey is synthetically produced, and not the real thing... not all natural.

It has nothing to do with wanting to prostitute ones self for the mere joy of experiencing copulation with a stranger because they know tantra or they can perform..

It has everything to do with currency, and the amount of it, which would make a person even consider doing something that I am certain they would rather not, given the choice.

Believe me when I suggest that the foreigner might be fantasizing, but the girl or boy getting the money is not, and is probably thinking about something else altogether. The shock of this truth may come as a blow to some egos out there, but nevertheless, I submit this is more probable that possible.

As to who she would pick, I submit that this priority is based entirely upon her or his earned income to date.

Forgive me if I think that your view is a bit laughable, in that you suggest that the girl or boy actually considers and anticipates what kind of "action" he or she is going to magnanimously be subject to in a "John's" company.

To put it on a more transparent level, when you go to Disneyland in Anaheim, that is not really Mickey Mouse you see. It is an actor wearing a Mickey Mouse outfit.

I think Neeranam is simply saying that only a child would be fooled by it all and swept away, and an adult could enjoy it, but not get taken in by it.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

You wrote, " if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene,"

Now are you really trying to say that is not knocking the person?

are u bored today?

It depends on the girl, but I agree that they will often choose the old guy. They are usually looking for customers who might become dependent or fall in love with them - repeat customers - and the old guy is a much better bet. I am old and fat and disgusting, but the fact that I can actually speak to them in their own language makes it easier to pull the stunners than when I was young, in good shape and new to Thailand.

All I said is that old guys get better looking bar girls because the old guys are a better deal economically. More potential, less work for more money with less risk.

You must be thinking of someone else - maybe you meant Thailiketoo. I never suggested such a thing, but I do think that you are over-generalizing. All sex-workers are not exactly the same when it comes to their wants and needs, although most of them are there purely for the money.

Edited by Ulysses G.

So someone says they've lived in Thailand for 10 years and has met thousands of Thai women who confide in him and makes statements about Thai women as deductions from sheer quantity.

I've lived in Thailand for 10 years and -- excepting the girls at the local Tesco-Express -- would say I know 2 adult Thai women well and I'm not always so sure then.

If u care to read back the original comment that I commented on stated that it was weird to about some old guy posting s picture validating his physique at 70. Never did I say the original poster was right/wrong. I don't know why we are even talking about this

I posted the photo of the flat belly 70 year old man in response to insulting and infantile posts referring to me or any farang over 60 as fat bellied pasty slimy dirty old men who are an embarrassment to their families and delusional, that all Thai women lies to them, and on and on. Truth is, I'm not that man, I am wise enough to know when I'm being played, especially by a 22 yo Thai girl, and I am an inspiration to my whole extended family. I certainly didn't come here to run away from my family or former life. I came because a friend wanted a travel buddy, and I liked Chiang Mai and stayed. My tantra master buddy suggested two weeks in Pattaya, because my sex life needed a jump start, and I can afford to pay for this to happen. It was one of the best decisions I ever made to reignite my spirit and love of life.

If the medicine works for the healing, why criticize the medicine? Or attack the man who was sick and took the medicine and is now healed?

As I was sitting in the coffee shop writing, I noticed a handsome gray haired man. He had a flat belly and looked in prime shape. I asked him how old he was. He said he was 72. I asked him what his secret was. He said that all his life he was a long distance bike racer. Used to do 150 miles a day. Then he laughed "Can't do that anymore, but no problem doing twenty miles a day." I doubt if many of the guys who so criticize us old men could do that. I haven't driven a car in three years - ride my bike everywhere. These two old men are planning a bike trip. And I look at this guy, full of life, great body, handsome face and I wonder what Thai woman of any age wouldn't be attracted to him? 72. btw - he was a doctor.

And if he could have any woman, any age, he wanted - because it's OK here in Thailand, why would he choose a 72 year old? Unless she was Jane Fonda.

ahh, i thought it was your picture..thats why i thought it was weird// man im not knocking your healing process or any conclusion/experiences youve had. I have had my fair share of healing or attempts. I was kinda making a joke and thought it was weird. people need to calm down on these sites, hey man, if it helped you. thats all that matters. people have different opinions on the whole bargirl thing. the internet isnt the best place to have it i hve decided/ good luck and my bad if i had disrupted any type of chi for your day. :)..

• Like 1

Typically, most old men dont look like George Cluney. Personally i find Sean Connery to just look like a grandad..not sexy, thanks. George C is too old for me too. However, i believe their status and wealth would play a big part in being alluring to younger women..not purely that they kept themselves in shape. A younger successful and attractive man will ALWAYS be desired more than an old man.

Now...if a 70 year old thinks he has still 'got it'..then lets see him bag a young woman who actually has financial security and a pick of the crop.

You arent going out and having young women drop their pants at how wonderful you are..you are going out and PAYING women to be with you.

Comparing the spoils of being able to take advantage of cheap hookers to taking medicine is frankly laughable disgusting.

Charlie-H,

just enjoy yourself, old mate....... Neeranam is a disgruntled SHEILA, whose guy left her for the specialities of the Thai females, and she wishes to pursue her grudge, to her grave!.... That's why she's 'anonymus!'

lol wt..f? You think it is only Neeranam that is having a go at him? blink.png

• Like 1

So someone says they've lived in Thailand for 10 years and has met thousands of Thai women who confide in him and makes statements about Thai women as deductions from sheer quantity.

I've lived in Thailand for 10 years and -- excepting the girls at the local Tesco-Express -- would say I know 2 adult Thai women well and I'm not always so sure then.

Different strokes and all. I used to eat lunch almost daily at a pub. The usual regular crowd for lunch and dinner almost every day. One big fat guy never talked pub talk with the pub guys. He liked food and he always tipped the cooks for a good meal in addition to the waitresses and he tipped the waitresses and bartender for odd things (not to go into here) but he was never alone at the pub. He always had a couple of waitresses talking to him a few cooks and a couple of bar girls. Most of the guys watched the big screen TVs but he talked to at least 10 staff members a day. He did the same thing at every place he went as I saw him at other places too. After 10 years he knew a lot of people. When he walked down the street he got 30 hellos in a block. Other guys barely any. Like I said different strokes different people.

Typically, most old men dont look like George Cluney. Personally i find Sean Connery to just look like a grandad..not sexy, thanks. George C is too old for me too. However, i believe their status and wealth would play a big part in being alluring to younger women..not purely that they kept themselves in shape. A younger successful and attractive man will ALWAYS be desired more than an old man.

Now...if a 70 year old thinks he has still 'got it'..then lets see him bag a young woman who actually has financial security and a pick of the crop.

You arent going out and having young women drop their pants at how wonderful you are..you are going out and PAYING women to be with you.

Comparing the spoils of being able to take advantage of cheap hookers to taking medicine is frankly laughable disgusting.

You wrote, " A younger successful and attractive man will ALWAYS be desired more than an old man." It's not so in Thailand. That's what makes the place so attractive to older men. Older men die sooner and the family gets the money sooner so In Thailand it is age and income that is attractive. I'm not talking bar girls or bimbos from RCA. I'm talking mature women who are counted on to fund the family since the family paid for the education and business.

Wendy Deng had the pick of the crop and chose Rupert because she stood to gain more in the short term. Wendy is not Thai but she is close.

• Like 1

All I said is that old guys get better looking bar girls because the old guys are a better deal economically. More potential, less work for more money with less risk.

Firstly, and respectfully, I hold the opinion that "better looking" is like endeavoring to answer the question, "Which truck is better to purchase?". Aren't you assuming the eyes of the beholder?

Secondly, suggesting that the older guys are a better deal economically dismisses the notions of fantasy being a reality and moreover validates the fact that the actor in the Mickey Mouse suit would not be at Disneyland were he not getting paid enough to cover his or her financial wants and needs.

The OP is a declaration of appreciation on the effects that the fantasy rewards one's senses with... without the mention that this fantasy comes at a price.

Instead of going to Walking Street, next time go to a 7-11 outside the redlight district and sit outside and bide your time until a "looker" comes and sits on your lap. Or try to make a fresh comment to the looker standing at the 7-11 ATM and see what happens.

Chances are, she already has a job not in the "services" industry, and will implart to you a biot of reality on the spot.

Prostituting can also be a figure of speech. Thais love money. They will prostitute whatever morals and ethics they hold dear for money, whether they be monks, politicians, law enforcement, coprorate magnates, etc.

It's not how you look or how old you are. It's how much money you have, and the mood they are in at that moment in time; but even money can change a mood and encourage and encore performance from these people.

SImply some thoughts on a few of these contributing factors not mentioned in the OP

Regards

• Like 2

You must be thinking of someone else - maybe you meant Thailiketoo. I never suggested such a thing, but I do think that you are over-generalizing. All sex-workers are not exactly the same when it comes to their wants and needs, although most of them are there purely for the money.

Yes. I meant Thailiketoo.

My "general" observation would cover about 99% of the workers who are there to get money for sex, and who understand that, as opposed to the 1% who are there to work the bar, or what have you.

Remove the factor of money going into their hands for their services, and one would more than likely be dealing exclusively with the ones working the bar, and who go home to their families afterwards.

Like Disneyland, once you are in and can pay the prices of the tickets, you will not be refused any ride. It has nothing to do with appearance, age, hygiene, etc. and the rides don;t pick you, you pick the rides; albeit those who fashion the rides will do everything they can to catch your attention and stir your fantasies and desires to jump on and get the ride of your life. You get to ride, and they get to keep the ride open because they are popular.

It's not personal... it's business.

Charlie-H,

just enjoy yourself, old mate....... Neeranam is a disgruntled SHEILA, whose guy left her for the specialities of the Thai females, and she wishes to pursue her grudge, to her grave!.... That's why she's 'anonymus!'

lol wt..f? You think it is only Neeranam that is having a go at him? blink.png

LaraC - I obviously don't know you, but your posts are your signature. It appears to me that you're a bitter woman who hates men. If that's so, then it's sad - there are some pretty decent men over 60, myself included, who do their best to honor and respect women of all ages and professions. There is no way you can possibly judge the most likely 10,000,000 men who are at this very moment enjoying the world oldest profession (whether you approve of it or not) with 10,000,000 women of all ages who are gratefully accepting the money. Everyone has their own reasons for what they do, and unless you are the almighty god who knows everything about everybody, it's absolutely unkind to judge me or any other man who choses to be with another woman besides you, as disgusting.

• Like 1

What was my principle? I must be getting old, I can't remember.

Basically, I was saying that suggesting people who move to Pattaya for sex probably have an addiction. I posted a 40 questions but no one responded to have answered it. Similarly, if I took the AA questions to a bar, they'd probably tell me where to shove them.

Why would a sex addict living in Pattaya want to recover? They would rather try to justify, in all kinds of absurd ways, how they are not. What Old Stud, whose name is funny, is saying is that these bargirls can enjoy sex with him. I feel he must have some serious self-esteem/size issues to come out with this rubbish in public. Most bargirls in Pattaya or anywhere in the world for that matter(although they are called hookers or whores there) don't even like sex, it's a job that they hate but need the cash. For old guys, or young guys to think otherwise is pathetic, IMHO. These girls are there out of desperation.

Sometimes I get tired of Pattaya sexpats pretending that they moved there for the beach(which is disgusting) or the nice restaurants. Until you admit your addiction, you will never recover.

Many of my friends live in Pattaya and are trying to recover from their addictions. I was surprised that many are have problems with sex addiction, love addiction, romantic obsession, co-dependent relationships, fantasy relationships, fantasy addiction, and/or sexual, social and emotional anorexia.

The thing about these mongers is that they are brainwashed into thinking they are normal as they hang out with others with the same flawed characters.

Go on take the test: - and if you tell me you said no to them all, I'll take it all back.The_40_Questions_of_SLAA.pdf

• Like 1

What was my principle? I must be getting old, I can't remember.

Basically, I was saying that suggesting people who move to Pattaya for sex probably have an addiction. I posted a 40 questions but no one responded to have answered it. Similarly, if I took the AA questions to a bar, they'd probably tell me where to shove them.

Why would a sex addict living in Pattaya want to recover? They would rather try to justify, in all kinds of absurd ways, how they are not. What Old Stud, whose name is funny, is saying is that these bargirls can enjoy sex with him. I feel he must have some serious self-esteem/size issues to come out with this rubbish in public. Most bargirls in Pattaya or anywhere in the world for that matter(although they are called hookers or whores there) don't even like sex, it's a job that they hate but need the cash. For old guys, or young guys to think otherwise is pathetic, IMHO. These girls are there out of desperation.

Sometimes I get tired of Pattaya sexpats pretending that they moved there for the beach(which is disgusting) or the nice restaurants. Until you admit your addiction, you will never recover.

Many of my friends live in Pattaya and are trying to recover from their addictions. I was surprised that many are have problems with sex addiction, love addiction, romantic obsession, co-dependent relationships, fantasy relationships, fantasy addiction, and/or sexual, social and emotional anorexia.

The thing about these mongers is that they are brainwashed into thinking they are normal as they hang out with others with the same flawed characters.

Go on take the test: - and if you tell me you said no to them all, I'll take it all back.attachicon.gifThe_40_Questions_of_SLAA.pdf

Just took the test.

All NO apart from "Have you lost count of the number of sexual partners you've had?"

On another note, I think the OP is sick.

each to his own as long as you dont hurt anyone but that is not the life for me and it is not the reason i came to thailand.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I can really understand people wanting to feel young again...............just keep the fantasy monster out of the title.

Some of us older guys have never LEFT being young, sure bodies have but perhaps whats between the ears hasn't. Look at me, writing this listening to the Who, ZZ Top, you name it............Rock On.......thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

Stuck in a time warp.

But what a time warp...........................biggrin.png

What Old Stud, whose name is funny, is saying is that these bargirls can enjoy sex with him. I feel he must have some serious self-esteem/size issues to come out with this rubbish in public. Most bargirls in Pattaya or anywhere in the world for that matter(although they are called hookers or whores there) don't even like sex, it's a job that they hate but need the cash.

Sorry, but you are wrong there. Some sex-workers do enjoy their jobs - flirting and sex with customers. I do agree that if it was not a matter of money, most of them would probably choose some young Thai guy to satisfy their needs. However, money makes the world go round. How many of us would go to some crummy job every day if we were not getting paid?

• Like 2

What Old Stud, whose name is funny, is saying is that these bargirls can enjoy sex with him. I feel he must have some serious self-esteem/size issues to come out with this rubbish in public. Most bargirls in Pattaya or anywhere in the world for that matter(although they are called hookers or whores there) don't even like sex, it's a job that they hate but need the cash.

Sorry, but you are wrong there. Some sex-workers do enjoy their jobs - flirting and sex with customers. I do agree that if it was not a matter of money, most of them would probably choose some young Thai guy to satisfy their needs. However, money makes the world go round. How many of us would go to some crummy job every day if we were not getting paid?

WEll to be fair we must meet them in different circumstances