You get out of life what you put into it.

Strangebrew

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see these are the typ of things i would like to be able to write,

brillient mate,, ive been saying it for year on here if you look through my past there are good girls all over thailand,

some will come and say they dont have to do that,(sell there bodies) yes i agree some dont,,

but and its a big but,,, there are ones that DO have to sell there bodies and for one feel for them,

to live here sometimes you have to think and look outside the box,

jake

• Like 1

I think you're wrong.

Most of the Thai ladies I have met that are selling themselves, do it because they are too lazy to work.

That's what they all appear to have in common, lazy.

Not desperate, lazy.

You say they would like a well paid job, well yes they would, but they wouldn't be bothered to turn up to work every day and put in the hours.

They're too lazy.

Much easier to sit around all day doing exactly what they want, when they want, while some guy pays for it all.

The guy, doesn't matter, how bad can 5 minutes out of your life, now and again, possibly be? No matter what he wants to do.

As one working girl told me, half the foreigners she goes with can't even do anything, easy money.

It isn't about desperation or hunger, it's about lazy girls and greed.

thats a bit strong,,

but i suppose you being thai you would be an expert,,,

i dont agree with you, but hey would be a funny world if we all agreed all the time

2 black fellas choped the head of an british solier in london,,

dosnt make me hate all black lads,ive got some good black friends,

there will be good and bad bar girls,, it just makes sence that they arnt all bad,,

jake

• Like 1

Problem is most of the good girls are fat, ugly, old or a Thai has married them already. 10K working in an office or 100K+ working in a bar? Including free sex and international travel plus free houses and cars. It's not a choice at all.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Problem is most of the good girls are fat, ugly, old or a Thai has married them already. 10K working in an office or 100K+ working in a bar? Including free sex and international travel plus free houses and cars. It's not a choice at all.

Sorry ATF, if you believe that the average BG makes anywhere near that amount a month and indulges in international travel you are very, very wrong.

Sure, some of them do, no doubt, and others can 'entrap' their 'future', but that is way against the odds.

• Like 1

OP, nice story.

But are you sure the title is correct?

I know many, many Thais that put in 12 hour minimum days and fail to see what they are getting out of it. Survival for sure month to month, but not much else.

Or perhaps the thread is only about the feel good factor that you received and I am reading too much into it?

Whereas your actions are to be commended (I mean that) they were primarily based on deceit (BF/GF in front of dying lady), I certainly have no problem with that but I would guess many others would disagree.

Just sayin'...................wink.png

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sorry ATF, if you believe that the average BG makes anywhere near that amount a month and indulges in international travel you are very, very wrong.

Sure, some of them do, no doubt, and others can 'entrap' their 'future', but that is way against the odds.

I'm thinking the ones under 50 marrying the foreign guys over 70, could easily be making that much or far more (from the Thaifriendly thread).

(Let's forget ATF's little gaff of specifying bar worker when he actually meant sex worker)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Good story op

I sincerely hope its a true story,

I really respect people who go out of their way to help others, so the daughter and mother in this situation I really respect

That being said, I don't for a second believe any of this, they had no choice garbage,

Everybody has a choice except for trafficked people

You make a choice and you live with the consequences, you can cry all you want at night, but you've only got your self to blame

To become a Hooker, you don't need any qualifications, experience or expertise, all you need is to be a woman, and to be average or above physically,

You don't need to be able to speak English, let alone have good customer service skills

And on top of that you can earn 5-100 times what a 7-11 or office girl can earn

Its the easy way out, no ifs and buts, I'm sorry to say

hookers will get no sympathy or respect from me , Thailand or not

edit: do you give drug drakes any sympathy if they get jailed?????

They took the easy way out dealing drugs, earning much more then average , at the risk of getting caught

You reap what you sow

Edited by hellohello123
  • Like 2

I think you're wrong.

Most of the Thai ladies I have met that are selling themselves, do it because they are too lazy to work.

That's what they all appear to have in common, lazy.

Not desperate, lazy.

You say they would like a well paid job, well yes they would, but they wouldn't be bothered to turn up to work every day and put in the hours.

They're too lazy.

Much easier to sit around all day doing exactly what they want, when they want, while some guy pays for it all.

The guy, doesn't matter, how bad can 5 minutes out of your life, now and again, possibly be? No matter what he wants to do.

As one working girl told me, half the foreigners she goes with can't even do anything, easy money.

It isn't about desperation or hunger, it's about lazy girls and greed.

There are girls like that in any country, and to say that most Thai ladies are too lazy to work is just pure nonsense. I would say that these girls are in the minority.

• Like 1

To an extent, for sure the OP has a point in that many of these girls are just stuck in a cycle due to unfortunate circumstances and/or making bad decisions, but also AnotherOneAmerican's perspective is also true that they are often lazy and going for the easier money. Both stances are generalizations and won't apply to all.

I would add that some of these girls are just plain addicted, stupid or inept and are their own worst enemy. Those tend to have a love/hate relationship with their lifestyle and chosen career, so once the cash cow comes they blow it and end up back at square one.

Also, for some of them it's not so much about fleecing farang as a career option, but more a naive buying into a warped fantasy whereby they are doing this kind of work entirely as a means to the end of permanently getting a man to 'take care', ie. fund her and her family for the future, at which point they either become like a 'good' lady and change their work or use their new man's resources to fund a business; or they become a full time house wife.

These ladies who bought into the fantasy are the ones who believe most farang are rich and nicer than Thai men. Problem is, for the stupid or somehow addicted ones, they blow it all and lose their cash cow.

In my view it seems there are a number of different types, some of whom would be:

* Unfortunate nice girls who might eventually come good

* The manipulative career scammers

* Stupid or addicted ones incapable of permanently improving their lives

* Ones with a plan, in it for as long as it lasts until it's time to head back to the farm and use all that banked money for improving the lot of the next generation

There's probably other variants or cross-fertilizations for the list, but really these girls are the same as any other aspect of humanity: generalizations can only go so far to be useful as people come in many different shades and hues.

And that's what makes life interesting thumbsup.gif

[Edits for typos.]

Edited by Squeegee

There are girls like that in any country, and to say that most Thai ladies are too lazy to work is just pure nonsense. I would say that these girls are in the minority.

Who said that, not me!

If you say so.

Who said that, not me!

If you say so.

Why not get an education to increase your comprehension skills!

(If you are Australian, I can forgive you though)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Good story op

I sincerely hope its a true story,

I really respect people who go out of their way to help others, so the daughter and mother in this situation I really respect

That being said, I don't for a second believe any of this, they had no choice garbage,

Everybody has a choice except for trafficked people

You make a choice and you live with the consequences, you can cry all you want at night, but you've only got your self to blame

To become a Hooker, you don't need any qualifications, experience or expertise, all you need is to be a woman, and to be average or above physically,

You don't need to be able to speak English, let alone have good customer service skills

And on top of that you can earn 5-100 times what a 7-11 or office girl can earn

Its the easy way out, no ifs and buts, I'm sorry to say

hookers will get no sympathy or respect from me , Thailand or not

edit: do you give drug drakes any sympathy if they get jailed?????

They took the easy way out dealing drugs, earning much more then average , at the risk of getting caught

You reap what you sow

you,d be p#sed off if they got rid of them all,,, not so much fun on your own,,,lol

they wouldnt all be there if it wasnt for the needs of the whore mungers

well its the likes of you who most of the time is saying all these girls have thai boyfreinds hiding in the condo, or back at the village,

so i cant see most of the players being thai, not the way some talk on here,, most motorbike taxi men have girls who sell the body for them,,

look these threads as you well know come round once every couple of months and it allways ends up with bickering and arguing,

those who pity the girls and them who think there all lazy whores,

im on the side of the pitty (for most of them)

your on the other side and allways have been,

so we,ll just agree to differ,, im not to be drawn into a bickering match,,

have fun

jake

• Like 1

OP, a very well written and moving story.

My question is, if the family was well of, why did she have to work as a prostitute to support the mother?

Why didn't she look for a job before, if she is so good?

You met her at the pool?

How could she afford to stay in expensive digs?

Some other questions arise.......but still I admire your writing.

think that might have been because she was a prostitute staying with different guys every night.

OP, a very well written and moving story.

My question is, if the family was well of, why did she have to work as a prostitute to support the mother?

Why didn't she look for a job before, if she is so good?

You met her at the pool?

How could she afford to stay in expensive digs?

Some other questions arise.......but still I admire your writing.

think that might have been because she was a prostitute staying with different guys every night.

But she was doing that to support the mother. Not to support a higher level life. or so the story goes

• Like 1

Big Hype again within a constantly re- occurring scenario.

OP is at stage 1. Forgive him ! Once he reaches stage 4 in this circus he will not post anymore. He will fade away like an old soldier and welcome the fact that he was born in Europe.

Cheers.

I can understand a local woman preferring to stay home, do what she likes and then head out to the clubs a few nights a week to have a laugh, a few bevvies and cop off with a punter for 3K a time rather than work 6 days in a factory for 10k a month.